My AUTHENTIC Geathers jersey shipped finally

GoBengals

so back on june 9th, i ordered my authentic geathers jersey, they had a 25% off coupon so i got it for like $225, and it said it would take 2-3 weeks to print and be delivered... so im like cool, i should have it by the end of the month..

WRONG

july came, a few days passed, i emailed them.. they said "its allocated now, so it should ship anyday" so i waited another WEEK, still no shipping, so i emailed again, they said "we will contact the printer and see the status" a week later NOTHING... so finally today, i wake up to a shipment confirmationand its estimated delivery date is 7/19/05

it HAS shipped i can see it being tracked, but god damnit... thats 6 weeks, more than double the longest time they said it would take..

the people at eastbay are dead to me.. (even though i ordered some toher shit last night) [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img]

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jul 14 2005, 11:13 AM']so back on june 9th, i ordered my authentic geathers jersey, they had a 25% off coupon so i got it for like $225, and it said it would take 2-3 weeks to print and be delivered... so im like cool, i should have it by the end of the month..
WRONG

july came, a few days passed, i emailed them.. they said "its allocated now, so it should ship anyday" so i waited another WEEK, still no shipping, so i emailed again, they said "we will contact the printer and see the status" a week later NOTHING... so finally today, i wake up to a shipment confirmationand its estimated delivery date is 7/19/05

it HAS shipped i can see it being tracked, but god damnit... thats 6 weeks, more than double the longest time they said it would take..

the people at eastbay are dead to me.. (even though i ordered some toher shit last night)  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img]
[right][post="114387"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I normally get my authentics from Koch's. The last one I got was my Palmer jersey, and they had to backorder it. They were always forthright with me about what was going on and even called me when the jersey shipped. Give them a shot, if you haven't already. Also, their prices are reasonable...for the Palmer it was $258 including shipping.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' date='Jul 14 2005, 01:00 PM']I forgot to mention props to you for going with the Geathers jersey !
[right][post="114436"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
i know them well, prices went up there too, i only went with eastbay for the price, it was under $240 with shipping and all and i beleive koch's is up to $275-ish still undercutting the rest of the stores $290 price...

koch' is good people...

Guest The Carson Show
is there any noticable difference in authentic jerseys and the replicas you buy in the pro shop??
and what makes them different??

[quote name='The Carson Show' date='Jul 19 2005, 01:19 AM']is there any noticable difference in authentic jerseys and the replicas you buy in the pro shop??
and what makes them different??
[right][post="115968"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

everything is sewn on, the fabric is probably 75% thicker, the numbers, name, everything is sewn, they are bigger fit, made of all of the same materials as the real ones the players wear just cut for casual wear instead of stretching over pads, the replicas will fade and or crack over time, the authentics wont.. my replicas last me 1-2 years depending if someone accidentallty tosses it in the dryer too long, the authentics last basically forever.. with online coupons i got mine for $235 including sihpping... replicas are gonna run you $75.. so thats a $160 difference..

i just like the fit better, tey are LONGER, i am 6'2" with short legs, big belly, so i like long shirts, etc .... just overall a much better quality product..

like buying an acura over a honda.. same shit, ones just spruced up and facier shit on it...

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jul 19 2005, 02:16 AM']everything is sewn on, the fabric is probably 75% thicker, the numbers, name, everything is sewn, they are bigger fit, made of all of the same materials as the real ones the players wear just cut for casual wear instead of stretching over pads, the replicas will fade and or crack over time, the authentics wont.. my replicas last me 1-2 years depending if someone accidentallty tosses it in the dryer too long, the authentics last basically forever.. with online coupons i got mine for $235 including sihpping... replicas are gonna run you $75.. so thats a $160 difference..

i just like the fit better, tey are LONGER, i am 6'2" with short legs, big belly, so i like long shirts, etc .... just overall a much better quality product..

like buying an acura over a honda.. same shit, ones just spruced up and facier shit on it...
[right][post="115988"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Yoooooouuuuuu pimp....

[img]http://www.factorfantasy.com/thedavegallery/photos/pimp.jpg[/img]

[quote name='The Carson Show' date='Jul 19 2005, 02:22 AM']GO
how many authentic jerseys do you own??
[right][post="115991"][/post][/right][/quote]

just one right now, i pondering getting a 2nd, but i might just get a steinbach replica instead.. i dont want to get the frontrunner players cause every 11-55 yr old fan has a Cj or rudi jersey, i like being different, yet i dont trust that any certain player will be here long enough and play well enough to get my moneys worth.. hell geathers is a hell of a risk especially at $230+..

but i wouldnt mind getting an authentic orange steinbach jersey...

so i have a home and away jersey :D

i own a rudi replica from '03, a warrick replica from '03, both CJ pro bowl jerseys, first year one is autographed, new one will be once camp hits...

i love the authentics...

Guest The Carson Show

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jul 19 2005, 02:26 AM']Go.... I love it very Nice
Gotta get me a Palmer or a Pollack Authentic

[right][post="115996"][/post][/right][/quote]
i still cant justify spending $250 plus on an authentic jersey
convince me so i feel better doing it
:D

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jul 19 2005, 02:39 AM']just one right now,  i pondering getting a 2nd, but i might just get a steinbach replica instead.. i dont want to get the frontrunner players cause every 11-55 yr old fan has a Cj or rudi jersey, i like being different, yet i dont trust that any certain player will be here long enough and play well enough to get my moneys worth.. hell geathers is a hell of a risk especially at $230+..

but i wouldnt mind getting an authentic orange steinbach jersey...

so i have a home and away jersey  :D

i own a rudi replica from '03, a warrick replica from '03, both CJ pro bowl jerseys, first year one is autographed, new one will be once camp hits...

i love the authentics...
[right][post="116006"][/post][/right][/quote]

Steinbach's da man. I got his replica at the open house. Its my first "new" jersey. :wub:

The man said it lasts forever and is of higher quality than the Cheap'o (ha at 75 dollarsf or cheap)

Just me though I'd be highly pissed if i laid out the coin and the player either changed his number or left my beloved bengals.
So, on that note I'd have to roll with someone like Big Dave Fulcher, James Brooks or Munoz.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jul 18 2005, 11:23 PM'][img]http://images.go-bengals.com/geathersfront.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.go-bengals.com/geathersback.jpg[/img]
[right][post="115952"][/post][/right][/quote]

VERY NICE ! :wub:

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jul 19 2005, 05:23 AM'][img]http://images.go-bengals.com/geathersfront.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.go-bengals.com/geathersback.jpg[/img]
[right][post="115952"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

$225??? You better put that MoFo in a vault

[quote name='Storm' date='Jul 24 2005, 07:16 PM']$225???  You better put that MoFo in a vault
[right][post="118696"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

hell $225 is a discount, authentics retail for $279-290 right now... not to mention a personalized one...

Guest BlackJesus
[img]http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/images/highfive.jpg[/img]

[i]That Jersey is "[color="purple"][b]Tight Like Prom Night"[/b][/color][/i]

Archived