Why Muslims Don't Eat Pork

Problem is that the meat you're purchasing doesn't come from the boondocks.  It comes from factory farms, wherever the local store you're purchasing from, has a contract with.   I'm assuming you're buying from grocery stores vs specialty meat shops or from the actual farmer himself. 

Fish is tough...because a large majority of it is farmed, with toxic levels of heavy metals and other issues.  Wild Caught Atlantic Salmon can be found in Krogers I believe...that would be a better option.   I would personally avoid tilapia and catfish. 

You should move to Chile and eat seabass all day.  

There is no such thing as wild caught Atlantic salmon anymore, fyi. Anything from the Atlantic is farmed so stick with Pacific salmon if you want the real good stuff. American farmed catfish gets pretty good ratings too if you're looking for something safe and economical.

There is no such thing as wild caught Atlantic salmon anymore, fyi. Anything from the Atlantic is farmed so stick with Pacific salmon if you want the real good stuff. American farmed catfish gets pretty good ratings too if you're looking for something safe and economical.

Well, that tells you how long it's been since I've purchased any sort of meat from a grocery store.  Appreciate the heads up. 

Archived