2. WR Philip Dorsett, Miami

3. DT Grady Jarrett, Clemson

3. DE Trey Flowers, Arkansas

4. LB Kwon Alexander, LSU

4. TE Jeff Heuerman, Ohio State

5. FS Kurtis Drummond, Michigan State

6. CB Damian Swann, Georgia

7. K Tom Obarski, Concordia

I could really be happy with that, especially if we sign another TE like Housler. 

I like Flowers a lot as a player but I'm not sure how much he fits the system here (which is really starting to frustrate me).

I wasn't thinking Dorsett was worth a second but it's hard to argue with 4.25 speed.

I don't think your 4s last that long, but the only pick I will "complain" about is the kicker.

We may well bring in a CFA.  We may well bring back the kid who was in camp last year.  But I seriously doubt we use a draft pick on a kicker after re-signing Nugent.

Other than that I like it.

May be a little high for Dorsett.  He's got the speed for sure and would be awesome

in the slot.  Just a little high in my opinion for a slot receiver.  We could get someone

like Tyler Lockett in the 3rd, maybe even with pick #99 (our compensatory pick).

I agree with Jason on the "kicker".  We can bring in a college free agent after the

draft for next to nothing.  

May be a little high for Dorsett.  He's got the speed for sure and would be awesome

in the slot.  Just a little high in my opinion for a slot receiver.  We could get someone

like Tyler Lockett in the 3rd, maybe even with pick #99 (our compensatory pick).

I agree with Jason on the "kicker".  We can bring in a college free agent after the

draft for next to nothing.  

After running a 4.26 at his pro day he may not make it to 53.

Archived