Which flame warrior are you?

Ben

Guest steggyD

[quote name='mongoloido' date='Aug 11 2005, 02:29 PM']it needs a quiz. :P
[right][post="128844"][/post][/right][/quote]
Or a sample forum for you to post in... then it takes your posts, analyzes them and comes up with a solution. Any programmers out there?

[quote name='steggyD' date='Aug 11 2005, 02:46 PM']Or a sample forum for you to post in... then it takes your posts, analyzes them and comes up with a solution. Any programmers out there?
[right][post="128879"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
I will assign roles to each one of you that disagrees w/ me.

[quote name='steggyD' date='Aug 11 2005, 03:46 PM']Or a sample forum for you to post in... then it takes your posts, analyzes them and comes up with a solution. Any programmers out there?
[right][post="128879"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Interesting idea.

Guest steggyD

[quote name='Ben' date='Aug 11 2005, 04:03 PM']I will assign roles to each one of you that disagrees w/ me.
[right][post="128888"][/post][/right][/quote]
I don't think you will...

Ok, now what's my role?

Huh? Huh? What is it? What's my role? :265:

[quote name='steggyD' date='Aug 11 2005, 03:12 PM']I don't think you will...

Ok, now what's my role?

Huh? Huh? What is it? What's my role?  :265:
[right][post="128892"][/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/acne.jpg[/img]

[b]Acne[/b] constantly whines about how, like... his life and everything really sucks and stuff. Usually a middle class teenager with an allowance, unlimited access to a computer and WAY too much time on his hands. Acne's vague existential arguments about the meaningless of life and emptiness of existence are culled from the lyrics of the 20 gigs of MP3s he has squirreled away on his hard drive.

Guest steggyD
Oh yeah... Ben is...

[img]http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/crybaby.jpg[/img]
[quote]Although sometimes a male, [b]Crybaby[/b] is usually a female, and often a close ally of Innocence Abused. When teased or attacked Crybaby will pitch a loud public temper tantrum, holding her breath and kicking her feet. If that defense fails she will run to Nanny for comfort.[/quote]

Guest bengalrick

i'm afraid to know what you guys put me at, so i totally agree w/ everything you guys are saying... :mellow:

these are freakin hillarious though [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Based on some of the threads around here... lots o' poeple have some of this guy in 'em...some are that guy.

[img]http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/ferrouscranus.jpg[/img]

[b]Ferrous Cranus[/b] is utterly impervious to reason, persuasion and new ideas, and when engaged in battle he will not yield an inch in his position regardless of its hopelessness. Though his thrusts are decisively repulsed, his arguments crushed in every detail and his defenses demolished beyond repair he will remount the same attack again and again with only the slightest variation in tactics. Sometimes out of pure frustration Philosopher will try to explain to him the failed logistics of his situation, or Therapist will attempt to penetrate the psychological origins of his obduracy, but, ever unfathomable, Ferrous Cranus cannot be moved.

[quote name='The Scales' date='Aug 11 2005, 10:14 PM']Jamie your the Nanny.
:ninja:
[right][post="129073"][/post][/right][/quote]

:lol:

[img]http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/nanny.jpg[/img]

[quote]Nanny tirelessly monitors forum discussions to make sure that everyone behaves. Though he is quick to admonish for off-topic messages and petty squabbling, he is generally slow to anger. Rather than wading into pitched battles, Nanny simply pulling the plug on combatants and bans repeat offenders.Weaker Warriors such as Innocence Abused, Weenie and Crybaby will run to Nanny for protection in the midst of battle[/quote]

Guest steggyD
Here's BJ after one of his picture posting escapades...

[img]http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/godzilla.jpg[/img]
[quote]It was a peaceful and productive forum; lively, congenial and a bounteous source of useful information. Then one day, completely without warning, [b]Godzilla[/b] arose from the depths and blew his scalding breath on everything in his path. A phalanx of Warriors mobilized to attack the monster, only to be crushed like so many toy tanks under Godzilla's mighty feet. Godzilla soon reduced the forum to searing and consuming flames. Just as abruptly, he rumbled back beneath the waves, leaving all to tremble in fear of his return. Net life would never be the same. Sadly, many netizens who survive a Godzilla attack will become Xenophobes.[/quote]

We always seem to have a few of these....

[img]http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/lurker.jpg[/img]

[quote]Lurker does not participate in normal forum discourse, but he's out there...watching, reading every message. He is usually quite harmless, and more often than not his silence reflects a natural reticence rather than sinister motives. If a fight breaks out he will quietly observe to avoid revealing his position. Occasionally, however, some mysterious impulse drives him to de-lurk and attack. This totally unexpected assault is universally regarded as an ambush, and other Warriors will turn on him savagely. Lurker seldom sticks around to fight it out, however, and after a brief exchange, he once again slips out of sight.[/quote]

[b]Pinko[/b] has an [b][i]angry, almost genetic loathing for privilege, greed, social exploitation, racism, sexism, homophobia, pro-lifers, the religious right, environmental degradation, the NRA, US imperialism, multinational corporations, big business, Republicans in general and George Bush in particular.[/i][/b] Pinko openly admires Oliver Stone, Noam Chomsky and Michael Moore and anyone else who is critical of the US government and bourgeois culture. She ardently believes there is no enormity of which the United States is incapable and regards its entire history as an unbroken legacy of avarice, deceit and injustice. Though Issues, Weenie, Fragile Femme and sometimes Ideologue will defend Pinko in battle, her extremely predictable and tedious attacks eventually exhaust even those inclined to support her.

Sound like anyone you know?
:afropic:

Guest steggyD
I don't have a very high self-esteem, so I find myself to be either Diplomat or Lamer. Any agreements? Or am I not even worthy of either one of those titles?

Guest steggyD
ha, I have someone, a combination of the two:

[b]Ethnix[/b] is an extremely powerful Warrior who effectively wields his ethnic origins to undermine his opponents in battle. The accusation of racism immediately puts even the most powerful Warriors on the defensive, and Ethnix can use this weapon to deftly shift from defense to offense, keeping other Warriors off balance. Envious of Ethnix's power, Impostor will impersonate him when the opportunity arises. All Warriors are wary of Ethnix, but Weenie is particularly vulnerable to his power.

A weak Warrior with few weapons at his disposal [b]Compost[/b] flings expletives and vulgarities to keep his opponent at bay. This tactical maneuver can occasionally rout especially sensitive combatants, such as Innocence Abused, but it is generally ineffective against more powerful Warriors. Nanny has little stomach for Compost's ordure and will quickly ban him from the forum.

Guess who that is.

Guest steggyD
[quote name='Bunghole' date='Aug 11 2005, 10:48 PM']You sir, are a troglodyte....

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]
[right][post="129104"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
I can see that, honestly.

Guest bengalrick

[img]http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/klaxon.jpg[/img]

Klaxon:

[i]WARNING!!! YOU MUST READ THIS!!! Klaxon, the internet Chicken Little, raises the alarm for each and every paranoid conspiracy theory, Federal Big-Brother scheme, internet hoax, and latest computer virus. No black helicopter alert is so ludicrous, no urban legend so implausible, that he will not pass it along as accepted fact (in ALL CAPS with multiple exclamation marks). Congratulations, you are recipient 16,747 of today's Urban Myth. CAUTION: Evil Clown or even Klaxon himself may sometimes spread false alarms just to stir up trouble.[/i]

nuDUHviper :D

Archived