Security Changes / Road Closures for Bengals-Browns 10/23

Info just released about this Sunday's game:

SECURITY:
Club West, Gate A, and Gate F will have new magnetometers when entering the stadium this Sunday.  Fans are encouraged to arrive early since they anticipate much longer lines at these gates.

ROAD CLOSURES:
The Third Street exit ramp from I-71S is closed. The detour will be Gilbert Avenue exit, turn left on Sycamore, then right onto Third Street.  The Second Street ramp onto I-71N is closed as well.  The detour will be Second Street, turn left on Main, then right on Fifth Street.

OTHER STUFF OF NOTE:

GAME TIME
Kickoff is set for 1:00pm with the gates opening at 11:30am.  Fifth Third Bank Bengals Checking Card holders may enter 30 minutes before gate opening times via Gate E.  Marlana Vanhoose will sing the National Anthem.  Alumni Ben-Gals will perform at halftime.  The game will be broadcast on Local 12 & on radio at ESPN 1530, 102.7 FM, 700 WLW.

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS GIVEAWAY:
Members of the ZTA Sorority will be handing out pink ribbons to fans at all gates.  TriHealth will be handing out pink scarves to women at all gates while supplies last.

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS PRE-GAME PRESENTATION:
TriHealth is proud to be the presenting partner of Sunday's BCA game and will have 100 survivors and caregivers on the field pre-game for a special pink ribbon presentation.

BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MERCHANDISE:
The Bengals Pro Shop has Breast Cancer Awareness merchandise available for purchase (because why wouldn't they want to make a buck?)

NEW PAPA JOHN'S DISCOUNT:
For 2016, Season Ticket Members may use the promo code: 25VIP for 25% off menu prices placed online only. (Greater Cincinnati only).

Additional Information

SECURITY:
The Amish Mafia Tailgate Krew will be performing "Trumpers",  random and frequent strip searches of select (and we DO mean "select") females which includes cupping the breasts and screaming "Who Dey".

ROAD CLOSURES:
I-71 S south of Columbus will be be blocked at the first rest stop and all cars will be searched for Cleveland jerseys especially those bearing one of the previous 37 quarterbacks in the last three years, dog masks and/or biscuits, limburger and perch pierogis (whatever in the hell those are) in the coolers, or bumper stickers reading "I ❤️ Parma, Eh" and such vehicles will be turned back.  Or burned.

Archived