Trump Investigations

Jamie_B

Of course his asinine baiting is abysmally ignorant, no one should ever even try to argue that. Sadly, I heard an idiot I work with today DEFEND Trumps shit saying “He did it on purpose so that he could have talk with North Korea, like Obama promised to do but never did.”

I need my job so I didn’t throat punch him.

It saddens me immensely to hear people that ignorant, and this guy is a GM-15 civil service employee.

I would like to point out something in the Bloomberg article you linked before...

Notice how it is said that “most politicians don’t lie openly... the good ones spin...”

That attempts to NORMALIZE politicians lying and saying that is acceptable... but Trumps is not.

No lying is acceptable... but Americans suck it up and ask for seconds by re-electing the same liars every time. I remember a time when Bloomberg called out ALL lies...

7 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

Of course his asinine baiting is abysmally ignorant, no one should ever even try to argue that. Sadly, I heard an idiot I work with today DEFEND Trumps shit saying “He did it on purpose so that he could have talk with North Korea, like Obama promised to do but never did.”

I need my job so I didn’t throat punch him.

It saddens me immensely to hear people that ignorant, and this guy is a GM-15 civil service employee.

I would like to point out something in the Bloomberg article you linked before...

Notice how it is said that “most politicians don’t lie openly... the good ones spin...”

That attempts to NORMALIZE politicians lying and saying that is acceptable... but Trumps is not.

No lying is acceptable... but Americans suck it up and ask for seconds by re-electing the same liars every time. I remember a time when Bloomberg called out ALL lies...

Reminds me of this....

Sad... but it plays right to what I speak of.. they are all liars who will “spin” anything they can to win and stay in power, get their money, and to hell with us.

They all do it too... to be honest, I was hoping Bernie would go OFF on EVERYONE... DNC, GOP, and every incumbent. I was VERY disappointed that he didn’t, because I had faith in him at one time.

I don’t anymore, he’s just like the rest of the sellouts. I thought think he would’ve beat Trump too.

2 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

Sad... but it plays right to what I speak of.. they are all liars who will “spin” anything they can to win and stay in power, get their money, and to hell with us.

They all do it too... to be honest, I was hoping Bernie would go OFF on EVERYONE... DNC, GOP, and every incumbent. I was VERY disappointed that he didn’t, because I had faith in him at one time.

I don’t anymore, he’s just like the rest of the sellouts. I thought think he would’ve beat Trump too.

The problem Bernie or anyone would have faced had he done that is that the President still has to work with the congress to get anything done, the moment he starts making enemies by doing that is the moment he becomes a lame duck. I think he would need to take a much more surgical approach.  I mean I love FDR's "I welcome their hatred" speech but I think Lincoln's "Team of Rivals" approach would be more effective.

I think what he is doing now with his Our Revolution organization that is working to put like minded people in offices to replace the old guard can change things in time but for as much as I love Bernie he would have had a hard time passing anything without supporters in the Congress. 

Archived