Anyone going to the Tenn Game

kdubdub

Just wondering if anyone has been able to get tickets for the Tenn. game this season. My son and I are going to come up (from Huntsville, AL) but I think it is sold out. I found tickets on ebay but we might just wait and do the scalper thing...hopefully Tenn will lose those first couple games and the turnout isn't the best but I heard it is always a sellout there.

[quote name='kdubdub' date='Aug 28 2005, 11:04 AM']Just wondering if anyone has been able to get tickets for the Tenn. game this season.  My son and I are going to come up (from Huntsville, AL) but I think it is sold out.  I found tickets on ebay but we might just wait and do the scalper thing...hopefully Tenn will lose those first couple games and the turnout isn't the best but I heard it is always a sellout there.
[right][post="136678"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
kdubbub - i'm from huntsville too; i'm often up there on the weekends, but i go to school at samford u in bimingham; where do you watch the games on the weekends? oh yeah, i'll be at the tenn game too.

whodey85

i have 2 tickets that i got for $5 over face value on ebay. they are up in the bleeds, but im in. I went last year and sat in the worst seats in the house(i got them from the bengals)and they weren't to bad

[img]http://www.cincinnatibengals.com/fanfun/img/fanfun041112-3.jpg[/img]

we were like 4 rows from the top

[quote name='BigCatLemmer' date='Aug 28 2005, 10:54 PM']me and 3 friends are coming to that game from Rochester,NY and we're just gonna scalp tickets.  I heard there's alot of available tickets on gameday and not to pricey either.
[right][post="137062"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

this is true.. unless they arent losing thier asses yet in the season.. youll pay a little more.. but unless they are undefeated, you shouldnt have any issues.

[quote name='Hackettj22' date='Aug 28 2005, 11:27 AM']I might be going.  I know someone that is still on their roster, but if he gets cut I'm not.  Otherwise, he can get me tickets.
[right][post="136695"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
who do you know?

Archived