POTUS 2020

bfine

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Creepy Joe is bought and paid for by the U.N. 

Might want to consider going to the official World Economic Forum site and reading their plans for the Great Reset. Watch the presentations presented by K.Schwab.

If at all Interested in the bs we about to go through. 

Since we are a member of the UN, would that mean Biden (you may remember him as the candidate that didn't call a child pimp "a lot of fun to be with") is owned by.. himself?

WEF is an NGO, they are not the UN.

Can you tell me what part of this you specifically have a problem with? 

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/now-is-the-time-for-a-great-reset/

Like we'll overcome our greed long enough to do any of this shit anyhow...

You're sounding a little panicky my man.  I promise you Antifa super-soldiers are not coming for you in a War on Christmas.  

We just ousted a delusional wanna-be dictator that was compromised by a hostile foreign power & set back race relations 50 years in order to cover up unprecedented levels of fraud and corruption, and now you're worried?  Are you actually a statue of a Confederate general or something?

20 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

These New World Order conspiracies stem out of the failures of globalization, they are understandable in that light, but incredibly misinformed.

I read quite a bit of it and it seemed to amount to "we should make reassuring noises about equality and ethical business" with no actionable plan or clearly defined goals.  Why any of this vague PR talk would concern someone who I'm fairly certain is not a billionaire international business mogul, I don't know. It's weird how people will get all spun up by proxy like this where you just know they're triggered by some facebook meme or conspiracy website.  "Let's you and him fight" material for real.

5 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I read quite a bit of it and it seemed to amount to "we should make reassuring noises about equality and ethical business" with no actionable plan or clearly defined goals.  Why any of this vague PR talk would concern someone who I'm fairly certain is not a billionaire international business mogul, I don't know. It's weird how people will get all spun up by proxy like this where you just know they're triggered by some facebook meme or conspiracy website.  "Let's you and him fight" material for real.

Yeah I don't get those who never will be in the 1% defending them either. 

But the promise of globalization was we would ship jobs overseas and you'd still end up doing better. That hasn't materialized.  

21 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Yeah I don't get those who never will be in the 1% defending them either. 

Not just defend them, but genuinely upset over a plan that is not only highly unlikely to happen at all but also would almost certainly benefit them if it somehow did happen.

Why do working class people seem so eager to shit on the working class?  It's like some kind of authoritarian hall monitor mentality where if they kiss enough ass Master will favor them with an extra ladle of gruel on Friday. It's fucking weird.

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Not just defend them, but genuinely upset over a plan that is not only highly unlikely to happen at all but also would almost certainly benefit them if it somehow did happen.

Why do working class people seem so eager to shit on the working class?  It's like some kind of authoritarian hall monitor mentality where if they kiss enough ass Master will favor them with an extra ladle of gruel on Friday. It's fucking weird.

It's always been that way. They need a "other" to blame. Whether it was Mexicans taking their jobs, or Blacks, or Catholics, ect...ect..

The complexities that exist when your economy is transitioning to a different type of economy (from agricultural to industrial from industrial to informational) make it easy to find a scapegoat that doesnt involve blaming the people at the top.

Archived