5 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

I was may more expecting us to drive down and fat randy miss a kick 

AS I was leaving... stayed to the very end... a Giants fan (about 1/2 or more in attendance)

said "thank you for your courtesy".  I thought he was being snarky about the win and then

he said he had to drive 10 hours to see the game because they do not allow fans.

I only had to drive a half hour to see the loss.

I would love it if they cancelled the rest of the season for fans.

At least the last two.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving in a few. Not sure how long I'm staying. I will wave to you.  Easy to pick out because I will probably be the only fool in the stands. Well, maybe a few Gnats troglodytes.

LOL Brandon Allen getting better "protection" from the refs than Joe did.  Good job NFL, nobody wants young up-and-coming superstars to stay healthy, we want more practice squad trash to start!

Trading down for an extra 2nd would be cool.   The few scouts we have seem to be throwing darts, best bet is to give them more chances to hit something.   Anyway I think this one's a toss-up

9 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

AS I was leaving... stayed to the very end... a Giants fan (about 1/2 or more in attendance)

said "thank you for your courtesy".  I thought he was being snarky about the win and then

he said he had to drive 10 hours to see the game because they do not allow fans.

I only had to drive a half hour to see the loss.

I would love it if they cancelled the rest of the season for fans.

At least the last two.

they should since they are fielding half a team.. but MB will take every couple bucks he can get