LeVeon Bell is a crackhead...

In his world, the Bengals are the dirty team and the Stealers played it clean....clearly he's on crack, just like his former teammate Antonio Brown. 

https://Stealersdepot.com/2023/05/former-bengals-lb-vontaze-burfict-had-the-whole-team-playing-dirty-leveon-bell-says/

Here's a few more highlights:

• He recently challenged Burfict to a fight would "beat the dog shit" out of Vontaze Burfict if they ever fought
  • Burfict is scared of him because he would rather talk it out over a round of golf and do something for charity
  • The whole Bengals team played dirty because of Vontaze
  • The Stealers played clean football but the Bengals were the dirty team...

Clearly he wants attention and has some lingering effects from too many hits to the head, this guy is a clown. Remember when he sat out a year, made a rap album that no one wanted to hear, and ruined his career....classic LeVeon

I'm not going to watch it because I just ate, but it's funny that they got their feelings hurt from getting what they've been dishing out for decades going back to Joe Greene, Jack Lambert, Keith Gary, and the like. I shared a Twitter post in the rivalry forum a few minutes ago, before I'd even seen this post, where Stealer fans were celebrating the dirty play from their dirty players, namely Whines and the guy that got the shit knocked out of him at PBS. I regret that Hines Ward did not suffer the career-ending injury that he routinely hoped to inflict on others. Hopefully he will never make the Hall of Fame.

1 hour ago, Bleeds Orange said:

I'm not going to watch it because I just ate, but it's funny that they got their feelings hurt from getting what they've been dishing out for decades going back to Joe Greene, Jack Lambert, Keith Gary, and the like. I shared a Twitter post in the rivalry forum a few minutes ago, before I'd even seen this post, where Stealer fans were celebrating the dirty play from their dirty players, namely Whines and the guy that got the shit knocked out of him at PBS. I regret that Hines Ward did not suffer the career-ending injury that he routinely hoped to inflict on others. Hopefully he will never make the Hall of Fame.

Absolutely, he was a cheap shot artist and an above average slot receiver that had a few good years.

Not a HOF WR.  

Archived