Bengals players who will be free agents in March, ranked

2 minutes ago, texbengal said:

If it was written in 2022, it wasn’t accurate then. I mean, it shows Marvin Lewis as the Bengals’ head coach. Thomas DmItroff left Atl in 2020. Jim Nagy (former Seahawk scout) has been running the Sr Bowl for several years now. 

I’ve looked at the list and at least half of the GMs have changed, so there’s been a lot of movement… at least at the top. But it’s definitely a useful/interesting as far as looking at the relative sizes of teams’ staffs.

Has it changed for the Bengals though?  I'd hazard a guess that it's still Tobin's dad, Pete, and some other old guy's nephews.

6 minutes ago, texbengal said:

100%. You can add Price to the list… a high pick who was a bust. At least Alexander developed guys. 

Pretty sure Ketchup Wizard drafted him & Jonah both.

Carman was a 2nd round pick, everyone else Pollack's had to work with have been 4th rounders or later.  One of those 4th rounders is our starting LG.

It's really a question of who is making these poor draft picks.  I'm sure Pollack is in the room but I still have my doubts considering they've been making bad OL picks since long before he got here.  Don't really care if they fire him, I don't think he's helping the situation much, but I'm pretty sure removing him isn't going to fix it.

• Upvote 2