On Russell Wilson's to-do list in native Cincinnati? White Castle, Skyline Chili

For me, the best beer going is Barq's but I am OK with A&W or Mug.  Had some killer designer Stewart's Diet at the WAIF surf music concert at an old church in Newport last Saturday.

I prefer A&W or Mug as they are caffeine free.

Honestly, all the mass produced American beers are all pretty much swill, but I still drink them.  I've been drinking PBR, Busch, Keystone, or whatever is cheap for years.  I'm not one to turn my nose up at a $2 pounder at a bar.  I guess the hipsters have done something positive...

Craft beer guy can now rip in to me.  I like that stuff too, but more than a couple messes with ya.

I won't rip you, but my travels to America have not exactly quenched my beer thirst. Australia has quite a lot more on offer, either as an entry level or something more eclectic. That said, we are a nation of booze hounds.

Will take your word for it because I have not checked the label and NOT worth disagreeing about and going down that slippery slope that so often appears here.

However, Barq's Cream Soda makes the best pink cow around.

I won't get biter if you won't.  :lol: 

Was curious about the caffeine sidebar discussion since I've been drinking Root Beer lately...the innerwebs says Barq's RB (regular) is one of the only RB's with caffeine, and has what is described as a "low" amount.  However, Barq's Diet RB is caffeine free.

Fascinating?!?!?!  Yeah, not really.  :)

Archived