Depth Chart

From the Enquirer:

DEPTH CHART: Two rookies were promoted to starters on the team's depth chart this week. Coaches placed Landon Johnson ahead of fellow rookie Caleb Miller at middle linebacker, and Madieu Williams is now listed ahead of Kim Herring as the starting free safety.

The Landon Johnson promotion is expected. The Madieu promotion surprises me. Don't get me wrong, Madieu is playing great, but I'm surprised he is listed ahead of Herring. Maybe partially nagging injury related?

Full Link:

Palmer owes USC teammate one

From the Enquirer:

The Landon Johnson promotion is expected.  The Madieu promotion surprises me.  Don't get me wrong, Madieu is playing great, but I'm surprised he is listed ahead of Herring.  Maybe partially nagging injury related?

Full Link:

Palmer owes USC teammate one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It doesn't surprise me because all the kid does is make exceptional plays every time he is in. You don't hear Herrings number called very often.

Guest BlackJesus

I think if Caleb wants to start, he needs to move to OLB and take over for Hardy. I love Calebs play, he just doesn't seem made for the middle, and gets pushed out too easy. I like the idea of a Simmons, Landon, and Caleb combo though

Guest Claptonrocks
No kidding i mean he was a good addition but he needs to play thats why i like madeui

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

translation:

Yes, your correct in your assesment. He seemed to be a logical choice at the time to anchor our defensive secondary and mentor the youngsters but his injuries have left a void at his position therefore Madeiu is a welcome addition because he seems to be injury free at this point in the season...

translation:

Yes, your correct in your assesment. He seemed to be a logical choice at the time to anchor our defensive secondary and mentor the youngsters but his injuries have left a void at his position therefore Madeiu is a welcome addition because he seems to be injury free at this point in the season...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...that's what I thought. :D

Archived