Please tell me....

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 12 2005, 05:39 PM']Beautiful........typical lame ass responses.  Nothing witty to add, so "Shut the Fuck Up" comes out.

I believe you just got OWNED by me.  It won't be the last time, so learn to recognize it.
[right][post="168500"][/post][/right][/quote]

:crazy:

He cried because he wasn't given the ball late in the game when we were down, and he thought that he should have been given the ball more since he is the best reciever on the team. He simply hates to lose and felt that he should of had a bigger role in the gameplan.

On a side not Chad has seemed a lot more passionate this year as compared to previous years......

Guest BruchDawg

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 12 2005, 03:02 AM']I did not just see Chad Johnson crying on NFL Network about the loss to Jax.  Especially after you folks went on and on and on and on about Hines Ward last January.

I can't wait to hear the explanations for this one.........
[right][post="168136"][/post][/right][/quote]

Big damn difference. Chad was pissed off, where as your little bitches got owned so bad by the Pats that they cried like they lost their puppy. The Bengals were the better team, though they didn't win the game. The Steelers though, are not better then the Pats, so crying was the right thing to do. Any time you guys even see Tom Brady, you go down faster then a hooker on Broadway.

And now for defending the Bengals, I am gonna go throw up. :huh:

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 12 2005, 08:28 PM']Dude....that's weak.  You've never seen someone cry without tears before?

Plus, nowhere in this thread have I bashed Chad for it.....simply pointed it out after everyone and their mother called Hines a pussy last January.

And that, people, is generally called "karma".
[right][post="168541"][/post][/right][/quote]
We will see who will be crying at the end of the year. Chad is still a better receiver,don't ya agree. Hines doesn't have to be double teamed because he is not as good. :whistle:

[quote name='STRAYCAT' date='Oct 12 2005, 09:34 PM']We will see who will be crying at the end of the year. Chad is still a better receiver,don't ya agree. Hines doesn't have to be double teamed because he is not as good.  :whistle:
[right][post="168547"][/post][/right][/quote]
But but but he can block well.......... :)

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Oct 12 2005, 01:19 AM'][img]http://www.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/wheel-stfu.jpg[/img]
:wave:   [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]
[right][post="168148"][/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='STRAYCAT' date='Oct 12 2005, 07:16 PM']Hines had tears running down his face....THATS CRYING

Chad had no streams running down his. Check the video. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]
[right][post="168539"][/post][/right][/quote]

I kept waiting for someone to give Hines a teddy bear :crazy:

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 12 2005, 08:28 PM']Dude....that's weak.  You've never seen someone cry without tears before?

Plus, nowhere in this thread have I bashed Chad for it.....simply pointed it out after everyone and their mother called Hines a pussy last January.

[right][post="168541"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Karma.... Ben with a hurt knee.

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 12 2005, 02:02 AM']I did not just see Chad Johnson crying on NFL Network about the loss to Jax.  Especially after you folks went on and on and on and on about Hines Ward last January.

I can't wait to hear the explanations for this one.........
[right][post="168136"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 13 2005, 05:00 PM']How so? Do you understand what karma means?
[right][post="168993"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with you getting on a bus, going back to Appalachia, and fucking your sister.

Then celebrate with a Steel Reserve.

Am I close?

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 12 2005, 07:09 PM']Beautiful........typical lame ass responses.  Nothing witty to add, so "Shut the Fuck Up" comes out.

I believe you just got OWNED by me.  It won't be the last time, so learn to recognize it.
[right][post="168500"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Go to hell

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 12 2005, 09:58 PM']Dude....that's weak.  You've never seen someone cry without tears before?

[right][post="168541"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Go to hell

[quote name='Southern Steeler' date='Oct 13 2005, 05:00 PM']How so? Do you understand what karma means?
[right][post="168993"][/post][/right][/quote]

Ben suffered almost the same injury Carson suffered last year... thats after you pole smoking Steeler fans talked shit about Carson and made fun of his injury.

:whistle:

Archived