Chad and Carson 2006 Pro Bowl Jerseys

[quote name='CP9Bengals' post='212709' date='Feb 2 2006, 03:46 PM']Just wanted to let everyone know they have them online at the Bengals Proshop. 85 bucks. Looks similar to last years. Who-dey![/quote]

sweet... it is odd they are the same as last year, i thought they alternated home and away... we should be white jerseys this year..

[quote name='GoBengals' post='212713' date='Feb 2 2006, 03:51 PM'][quote name='CP9Bengals' post='212709' date='Feb 2 2006, 03:46 PM']
Just wanted to let everyone know they have them online at the Bengals Proshop. 85 bucks. Looks similar to last years. Who-dey![/quote]

sweet... it is odd they are the same as last year, i thought they alternated home and away... we should be white jerseys this year..
[/quote]

i thought the same thing, this is fucking bullshit we had the reds last year this year is white

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='213173' date='Feb 3 2006, 12:25 PM']Am I the only one that thinks the this and last year's are ugly? They look too much like soccer uniforms. I liked the one from 3 years ago.[/quote]
Nope. I'm with you, man. Of course, I'm getting used to pro bowl uniforms looking ridiculous. Like a bunch of clowns playing football.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='213463' date='Feb 4 2006, 12:30 PM']I don't know I like them alot but I do wish they were white this year.[/quote]
i think its every 2 years they switch from conference color to white

Archived