online poker

Nati Ice

well, i used to play online hold em for awhile but got bored with it, and the fact that i believe that party poker has some sort of spyware bundled up in the download didnt exactly help, so i uninstalled it and deleted all of the files associated with the program...

does anyone here play online poker?

if so, where do you play and can you give any reccommendations for programs to download?

preferably free...

jetsetpoker.com

go download the software and try it out. most unique setup and interface online. it can be qutie addicting. and i've tryed to switch to party poker and poker stars and others after jetset... but i always keep going back to jetset.

if you start playing on there PM me your user name and we will play a table together or something.

do you play real money or play money?

I play at pokerstars and have tried a few places out and pokerstars is the best

as a matter of fact I'm playing as I type

They have a $6.00+.50 turbo that I play. in the turbo the blinds double every 5 minutes which makes the games go quicker

[quote name='WhoDey48' post='213592' date='Feb 4 2006, 10:21 PM']cant stand pokerstars.

i think most popel get addicted to the first site they play on though... because they are the most familiar with it or something.

atleast thats what happened to me and my friends.[/quote]

Where do you play?

I've tried partypoker first then pacific poker but I like pokerstars the best

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='215119' date='Feb 7 2006, 10:36 AM']I tried jetset last night and I love it is great.[/quote]

nice. the setup beats most others but you will learn to have a love hate relationship with jetset. it seems like you get WAY more bad beats on jetset than any other poker... be it online or real life. i call it the "jet setup."

but if you dont get addicted and play it for a whole lot of time you probably wont notice the bad beats.

[quote name='WhoDey48' post='215954' date='Feb 8 2006, 04:48 PM'][quote name='85fanwilkes' post='215119' date='Feb 7 2006, 10:36 AM']
I tried jetset last night and I love it is great.[/quote]

nice. the setup beats most others but you will learn to have a love hate relationship with jetset. it seems like you get WAY more bad beats on jetset than any other poker... be it online or real life. i call it the "jet setup."

but if you dont get addicted and play it for a whole lot of time you probably wont notice the bad beats.
[/quote]
way to sscare me off... :mellow:

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='215965' date='Feb 8 2006, 04:58 PM'][quote name='WhoDey48' post='215954' date='Feb 8 2006, 04:48 PM']
[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='215119' date='Feb 7 2006, 10:36 AM']
I tried jetset last night and I love it is great.[/quote]

[/quote]
way to sscare me off... :mellow:
[/quote]

ha yeah... its probably in your best interests anyways.

jetset is sorta like crack and go-bengals.com.

can't really stop once you get hooked on it.

Archived