ENOUGH!!!!!!

Guest mongoloido

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='mongoloido' post='216071' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:06 PM']I am so sick and tired of reading these negative, hate-filled threads about crap that happened weeks ago, with other teams, over garbage we can't do anything about (I'd kill for a damn thread about a cage fight with Herring, TJ, and KK, and who would win). If you want to talk about the Steelers, Cower, whatever, do it in the NFL forum or trash forum. This Bengals forum should be reserved for topics related to the team, preferably devoid of bile and venom.

For fuck's sake guys, try and get a little healing going on. This hate has spilled over the entire Go-Bengals site, and I really don't like coming here anymore. Let's talk about the team. Let's talk about the positives of last season. Let's talk about the draft, free agency, combines, camps, rumors, inuendo, coaches, etc... I don't know about you all, but my life has enough ugliness in it. I don't need it to fill this place too.[/quote]

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216179' date='Feb 9 2006, 05:21 AM'][quote name='mongoloido' post='216071' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:06 PM']
I am so sick and tired of reading these negative, hate-filled threads about crap that happened weeks ago, with other teams, over garbage we can't do anything about (I'd kill for a damn thread about a cage fight with Herring, TJ, and KK, and who would win). If you want to talk about the Steelers, Cower, whatever, do it in the NFL forum or trash forum. This Bengals forum should be reserved for topics related to the team, preferably devoid of bile and venom.

For fuck's sake guys, try and get a little healing going on. This hate has spilled over the entire Go-Bengals site, and I really don't like coming here anymore. Let's talk about the team. Let's talk about the positives of last season. Let's talk about the draft, free agency, combines, camps, rumors, inuendo, coaches, etc... I don't know about you all, but my life has enough ugliness in it. I don't need it to fill this place too.[/quote]

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
[/quote]

maybe you can start some topics you'd like to talk about, I'm sure everyone
is ready for some fresh and debatable threads!

were waiting..... :wave:

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='216186' date='Feb 9 2006, 12:35 AM'][quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216179' date='Feb 9 2006, 05:21 AM']
[quote name='mongoloido' post='216071' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:06 PM']
I am so sick and tired of reading these negative, hate-filled threads about crap that happened weeks ago, with other teams, over garbage we can't do anything about (I'd kill for a damn thread about a cage fight with Herring, TJ, and KK, and who would win). If you want to talk about the Steelers, Cower, whatever, do it in the NFL forum or trash forum. This Bengals forum should be reserved for topics related to the team, preferably devoid of bile and venom.

[/quote]

[/quote]

honestly beotch, i'm too durnk right now to think of anything.

all i knwo is i'm sick of visiting this board, and seeing more than half of the first page of topics discussing the steelers.

i know we all hate them, more than we have in nearly 2 decades, but shit man we have so many holes to fill on this defense, let's try talking about them/

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216188' date='Feb 9 2006, 12:43 AM']honestly beotch, i'm too durnk right now to think of anything.

all i knwo is i'm sick of visiting this board, and seeing more than half of the first page of topics discussing the steelers.

i know we all hate them, more than we have in nearly 2 decades, but shit man we have so many holes to fill on this defense, let's try talking about them/[/quote]

Apparently you're so drunk you felt the need to trash us on the huddles board. <_<

[quote]at least you don't read gobengals.com, it looks like an insane asylum there...

half the ****ing threads on the first page are about the steelers[/quote]

[url="http://www.footballhuddles.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=53868"]http://www.footballhuddles.com/vbulletin/s...?threadid=53868[/url]

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='216201' date='Feb 9 2006, 02:18 AM'][quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216188' date='Feb 9 2006, 12:43 AM']

i know we all hate them, more than we have in nearly 2 decades, but shit man we have so many holes to fill on this defense, let's try talking about them/[/quote]

Apparently you're so drunk you felt the need to trash us on the huddles board. <_<

[quote]at least you don't read gobengals.com, it looks like an insane asylum there...

[url="http://www.footballhuddles.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=53868"]http://www.footballhuddles.com/vbulletin/s...?threadid=53868[/url]
[/quote]

etu brute?!

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='216201' date='Feb 9 2006, 02:18 AM'][quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216188' date='Feb 9 2006, 12:43 AM']

[/quote]

and that was an innacurate statement how?

this board has been rediculous the last 5 weeks or so.

even the moderators post their shit in the cincinnati bengals forum, when in fact they should be in the talkin shit forum, and you ban people left and right for doing the same thing, and then get upset when they say you're being a pussy?

Regardless of the fact that the board has been a bit 'insane', that's a pretty low blow to air it out there in the name of your usual post-whoring.

I don't hold it (or anything else) against you anymore, though...Because it's becoming pretty obvious that you're drunk most times that you're online.

:254:

BZ

[i]No offense to you other drunkards out there. [/i] :D

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='TheBZ' post='216249' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:24 AM']Regardless of the fact that the board has been a bit 'insane', that's a pretty low blow to air it out there in the name of your usual post-whoring.

I don't hold it (or anything else) against you anymore, though...Because it's becoming pretty obvious that you're drunk most times that you're online.

:254:

BZ

[i]No offense to you other drunkards out there. [/i] :D [/quote]

and i can guarantee you that that is not true...

and yes, i was really hammered last night.

and yes, i am regretting it today at work.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216254' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:31 AM'][quote name='TheBZ' post='216249' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:24 AM']
I don't hold it (or anything else) against you anymore, though...Because it's becoming pretty obvious that you're drunk most times that you're online.[/quote]

and yes, i am regretting it today at work.[/quote]

It's all good...Some cheap shots are too good to pass by.

I know I've NEVER posted here after having 3-10 beers. :ninja:

BZ

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='216256' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:33 AM'][quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216254' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:31 AM']

But are you regretting what you said about this board. :contract:

:onoudidnt:
[/quote]

discussions about kidnapping and raping cowhers daughter?

15 threads about the Steelers and how they cheated?

Threads with petitions in them to fire hobson?

threads talking about steelernation.com?

And that's just a quick overview.

Oh yeah, I think BlackJesus needs some counseling, that is one fucked up dude.

Does all that not make this place look like an insane asylum?

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216188' date='Feb 9 2006, 05:43 AM'][quote name='BengalBeotch' post='216186' date='Feb 9 2006, 12:35 AM']
[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216179' date='Feb 9 2006, 05:21 AM']
[quote name='mongoloido' post='216071' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:06 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

i know we all hate them, more than we have in nearly 2 decades, but shit man we have so many holes to fill on this defense, let's try talking about them/
[/quote]

I'm just as sick of the Steelers as anybody but there hasn't been much else to talk about...I'm not disagreeing with you or anyone that's tired of the negativity... I'm
just saying if your sick of the Steeler topics and negative threads, do your part to make it better instead of
complaining, research some shit to talk about, find some interesting articles somewhere and start some new threads....I would appreciate some new material and I'm sure everyone else would too...

Guest Bengal_Smoov

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216268' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:47 AM'][quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='216256' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:33 AM']
[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216254' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:31 AM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[img]http://www.fringeblog.com/photography/snow_and_blood/snow06.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.frontpagemag.com/media/Homepage/JohnWalkerLindh.jpg[/img]

Own is this you....

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216268' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:47 AM']discussions about kidnapping and raping cowhers daughter?

Does all that not make this place look like an insane asylum?[/quote]

No, it makes it look like an internet message board.

Guest schotzee

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:47 AM' post='216268']
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='216256' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:33 AM']

Nah,BJ's hilarious. :1hump: :D

[/quote]

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' post='216270' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:51 AM'][quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216268' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:47 AM']
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='216256' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:33 AM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[img]http://www.fringeblog.com/photography/snow_and_blood/snow06.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.frontpagemag.com/media/Homepage/JohnWalkerLindh.jpg[/img]

Own is this you....
[/quote]

It looked like me up until last week, it had been a couple of months since i had a haircut.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='216271' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:56 AM'][quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216268' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:47 AM']

[/quote]

Bingo, and own your sounding like a few of them, you cant determine what people really mean thought a internet message board. There is no tone of voice, there is no inflection. It's funny BJ and I spoke on the phone last night about this and some other things. You all really have a limited idea of who he is.

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='216338' date='Feb 9 2006, 12:04 PM'][quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='216271' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:56 AM']
[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216268' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:47 AM']

[/quote]

Bingo, and own your sounding like a few of them, you cant determine what people really mean thought a internet message board. There is no tone of voice, there is no inflection. It's funny BJ and I spoke on the phone last night about this and some other things. You all really have a limited idea of who he is.
[/quote]

i wasn't complaining about him, or trying to "diss" him.

It's funny most of the time.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216347' date='Feb 9 2006, 12:16 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='216338' date='Feb 9 2006, 12:04 PM']
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='216271' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:56 AM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

i wasn't complaining about him, or trying to "diss" him.

It's funny most of the time.
[/quote]

I hear ya we all have limits and you reached yours, however when you have a thouand+ posters not everyone will reach their limit with it at the same time, and we have to do our best to cater to all the users, as some still want to bitch about it.

Guest Bengal_Smoov
[img]http://www.cinemed.tm.fr/film/images/F04000.JPG[/img]

It's ok Own, give me hug...

Hey feel like going fishing, just take the boat out on the lake and I'll meet you out there in a minute...Go ahead, no really everything is cool...

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='216338' date='Feb 9 2006, 12:04 PM'][quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='216271' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:56 AM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

1) These last 4-5 weeks are the ugliest I've ever seen a message board. Even if it is the norm for other people's message board experiences, you should always strive for better.

2) You are how you present yourself on a message board. BJ is who he presents himself just as much as the rest of us are, and should understand that (I'm sure he does). Everyone has a limited idea of who everyone else is. We go on the information at hand.

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216239' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:05 AM'][quote name='BengalBacker' post='216201' date='Feb 9 2006, 02:18 AM']
[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216188' date='Feb 9 2006, 12:43 AM']

[/quote]

even the moderators post their shit in the cincinnati bengals forum, when in fact they should be in the talkin shit forum, and you ban people left and right for doing the same thing, and then get upset when they say you're being a pussy?
[/quote]

Your constant trashing of the moderators here is wearing thin on me. I think the volume this board gets is proof that we're doing something right. Do we run it like other boards? Hell no. If you don't like the way we run things, feel free to move along. Go to the other boards and trash us some more. They'll soon realize that you're a whiney, bitter, Tibor-like troll whose sole purpose is apparently to bitch and moan.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='216420' date='Feb 9 2006, 02:14 PM'][quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216239' date='Feb 9 2006, 09:05 AM']
[quote name='BengalBacker' post='216201' date='Feb 9 2006, 02:18 AM']
[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='216188' date='Feb 9 2006, 12:43 AM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Your constant trashing of the moderators here is wearing thin on me. I think the volume this board gets is proof that we're doing something right. Do we run it like other boards? Hell no. If you don't like the way we run things, feel free to move along. Go to the other boards and trash us some more. They'll soon realize that you're a whiney, bitter, Tibor-like troll whose sole purpose is apparently to bitch and moan.
[/quote]

A-frickin-men.....

:headbang:

Archived