ENOUGH!!!!!!

Guest mongoloido

Guest mongoloido
I am so sick and tired of reading these negative, hate-filled threads about crap that happened weeks ago, with other teams, over garbage we can't do anything about (I'd kill for a damn thread about a cage fight with Herring, TJ, and KK, and who would win). If you want to talk about the Steelers, Cower, whatever, do it in the NFL forum or trash forum. This Bengals forum should be reserved for topics related to the team, preferably devoid of bile and venom.

For fuck's sake guys, try and get a little healing going on. This hate has spilled over the entire Go-Bengals site, and I really don't like coming here anymore. Let's talk about the team. Let's talk about the positives of last season. Let's talk about the draft, free agency, combines, camps, rumors, inuendo, coaches, etc... I don't know about you all, but my life has enough ugliness in it. I don't need it to fill this place too.

Guest BlackJesus

[center][b][color="#FF99FF"][size=5]For now on lets keep things Happy !!!![/size] :D [/color] [/b]

[img]http://therapysessions.blogspot.com/capt.nyet10903251507.people_richard_simmons_nyet109.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.alanandsandycarey.com/Wildlife/ACTION/images/TWO%20DOVES%20IN%20FLIGHT.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.luminous-landscape.com/images2/waterfalls-is-thumb.jpg[/img]
[img]http://tim.movementarian.com/archives/richard-simmons.jpg[/img]
[img]http://209.15.42.2/images/Artworks/KassabjpgEmailReady/Kassab%20jpg/Kassab%20D%20Sunflowers%20Everywhere%20Columbia%20Gorge%20OR%2096x3.5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.geocities.com/richard_simmons_fan/gallery/image9.jpg[/img]
[color="#663366"][size=7][i]"I Feel Better"[/i][/size][/color][/center]

Mongo I appreate what your saying and to a point I agree. However it makes it tought to do when as a mod you have to move the threads that these knuckle draggers create in this forum every day. (After we have repeated the rules about that..over and over and over.)

Ill keep moving them and banning the ones who are being assholes and such (as some here who are steelers fans have been quite nice). But alot of whats going on right now with this is them comming over and making these posts then us responding. Believe me some of this that Ive hidden on here could have been alot worse.

But I respect what your saying, just keep a little prespective my friend. ;)

Guest BlackJesus
[b]now seriously .... I understand that you don't like some of the negativity .... but some of us do ....
this is my release as I am sure it is for others as well ....

I am fucking pissed .... because I waited 15 years to see a Bengals playoff game and then some tub of hawaiian piece of shit intentionally nailed my beloved QB in the knee and thus the team that I devote a good amount of energy, funds, and time too .... lost their opportunity to win a Championship. And despite all of our best wishes.... there is no guarantee that Kimo didn't fuck up Carson in some way permanently ....

As for the high number of Steeler posts .... that is because the Superbowl dominated the coverage of the last week .... and the Steelers have shown that they are continually envoking us in their shitty parade....

The threads still in the Bengal forum do have some relevance to the Bengals ... like the "WeDey" ones or things that have to deal with the Bengals .... as for the negativity .... people express how they feel ... and if you want positivity I would suggest another medium or wait a week for the sour taste to wear off[/b]

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='216080' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:20 PM']Mongo I appreate what your saying and to a point I agree. However it makes it tought to do when as a mod you have to move the threads that these knuckle draggers create in this forum every day. (After we have repeated the rules about that..over and over and over.)

Ill keep moving them and banning the ones who are being assholes and such (as some here who are steelers fans have been quite nice). But alot of whats going on right now with this is them comming over and making these posts then us responding. Believe me some of this that Ive hidden on here could have been alot worse.

But I respect what your saying, just keep a little prespective my friend. ;) [/quote]

All I'm saying is these threads like "PFT Rumor About Cowher and Who Dey, The Bill Coward "WeDey XFL Champs" - VIDEO, what will happen to the NFL if nothing is done or said about the officiating?," and the like don't belong in the Bengals forum. At best, they should be in the NFL forum, and most should be in the talkin' shit forum (or not on any forum).

This forum has been a seething ball of hate for more than a month now, and it's absolutely no fun to come here. I get that things ending crappy, but wallowing in it for this long is just stupid. However the saying goes, it totally applies to this forum. It's not about the fall, but whether you get up or not. THis forum needs to get up of the ground and move forward.

[quote name='mongoloido' post='216085' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:28 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='216080' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:20 PM']
Mongo I appreate what your saying and to a point I agree. However it makes it tought to do when as a mod you have to move the threads that these knuckle draggers create in this forum every day. (After we have repeated the rules about that..over and over and over.)

But I respect what your saying, just keep a little prespective my friend. ;) [/quote]

All I'm saying is these threads like "PFT Rumor About Cowher and Who Dey, The Bill Coward "WeDey XFL Champs" - VIDEO, what will happen to the NFL if nothing is done or said about the officiating?," and the like don't belong in the Bengals forum. At best, they should be in the NFL forum, and most should be in the talkin' shit forum (or not on any forum).

This forum has been a seething ball of hate for more than a month now, and it's absolutely no fun to come here. I get that things ending crappy, but wallowing in it for this long is just stupid. However the saying goes, it totally applies to this forum. It's not about the fall, but whether you get up or not. THis forum needs to get up of the ground and move forward.
[/quote]

I have a feeling things will change towards that direction come FA time in a few weeks.

Guest BlackJesus
[b]also Mongo .... although you believe that the negativity has made the forum an undiserable place to read ....
I am sure Go can vouge for the fact that there have never been more readers on the site consistently than the last few days ...... So others obviously must not be as bothered [/b]

I just sat down and thought kinda the same thing. Yes I am pissed as any here and wish there was something physical I could do. I think the smart thing right now is lets work on making their life hell when it comes game day. Shirts signs,and keep the tickets here in the nati where they belong. We need to keep the seat brokers from getting their greedy fucking hands on the tickets. I would like to see Indy fans come here and support us to keep the pissrags from coming here. We need to make this first meeting here the worst day of their life. Don't act like cleveland fans like Wyche said.Hell toss out nails when their fucking bus comes from the hotel,make them fucking walk and hear it from the fans. We need to think this out. ;)

It has turned into more of an i-hate-the-steelers.com instead of a go-bengals.com kinda place lately. Maybe we need a Spew Venom forum where everyone can go and vent about "that team back east". <_<

In the mean time, I've been spending a lot of time [url="http://www.happynews.com/"]here.[/url]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='216096' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:39 PM']Guys were only a few days removed from the superbowl, of course its still going to be an angry tone to the board. Like I said once FA starts things will be back to normal Im sure.[/quote]
Ever hear the saying don't get mad get even. Start thinking everybody. lets hear some ideas [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img] . Like i said. It would be funny to see stop sticks tossed in frt of the bus so they have to walk...just my 2 cents right now. :D

[quote name='mongoloido' post='216071' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:06 PM']I am so sick and tired of reading these negative, hate-filled threads about crap that happened weeks ago, with other teams, over garbage we can't do anything about (I'd kill for a damn thread about a cage fight with Herring, TJ, and KK, and who would win). If you want to talk about the Steelers, Cower, whatever, do it in the NFL forum or trash forum. This Bengals forum should be reserved for topics related to the team, preferably devoid of bile and venom.

For fuck's sake guys, try and get a little healing going on. This hate has spilled over the entire Go-Bengals site, and I really don't like coming here anymore. Let's talk about the team. Let's talk about the positives of last season. Let's talk about the draft, free agency, combines, camps, rumors, inuendo, coaches, etc... I don't know about you all, but my life has enough ugliness in it. I don't need it to fill this place too.[/quote]

I hear ya, man...And you've got the right to speak up about it.

I've been pretty active here myself in the last couple of days, and while I admit that some of it hasn't been 'constructive' posting (some was)...It has been somewhat cathartic.

That having been said, I also reached a point this morning where the overwhelming wave of anger sort of bothered me a bit...And I hope that we are almost past it.

It's going to come up again...Especially next season. But I really am looking forward to the 'roster crafting' segment of the Football Calendar, and to re-firing my imagination with an even higher level of play next year.

Anyways, Mongo...You're one of my faves, so I wanted to chime in on that.

Keep the Faith...The bile is sinking back down and I think we're almost through the therapeutic ranting.

BZ

The beauty of this site, is that if you don't like a threads title you don't have to read it.

My recommendation would be to avoid reading any topics, that you don't like and wait another week or so when things boil down. I hear you it can be a little much, but the Steelers and their fans both went over the edge. Seeing that other people feel the same way as I, is in some way theraputic.

Also right now, we are in dead offseason. Very little FA movement with little to talk about in regards to the draft. Until the combine occurs you can't really put any stock into any mock, so they really are useless.

Once FA heats up, and the draft approaches, things will definitely be different. But in the meantime, let's face it. We are pissed off about the multiple injustices and the negative attitude their team and fans have. They will be the topic of discussion for a while, until we have something else to focus on and have let out all our negative feelings.

[quote name='mongoloido' post='216071' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:06 PM']I am so sick and tired of reading these negative, hate-filled threads about crap that happened weeks ago, with other teams, over garbage we can't do anything about (I'd kill for a damn thread about a cage fight with Herring, TJ, and KK, and who would win). If you want to talk about the Steelers, Cower, whatever, do it in the NFL forum or trash forum. This Bengals forum should be reserved for topics related to the team, preferably devoid of bile and venom.

For fuck's sake guys, try and get a little healing going on. This hate has spilled over the entire Go-Bengals site, and I really don't like coming here anymore. Let's talk about the team. Let's talk about the positives of last season. Let's talk about the draft, free agency, combines, camps, rumors, inuendo, coaches, etc... I don't know about you all, but my life has enough ugliness in it. I don't need it to fill this place too.[/quote]

i will try to write some bengals topics between banning trolls, deleted hillbilly rhetoric from my PM box and spending 30 seconds deleting new spam. but i agree...time to clean up this forum...

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='216138' date='Feb 8 2006, 10:51 PM']The beauty of this site, is that if you don't like a threads title you don't have to read it.

My recommendation would be to avoid reading any topics, that you don't like and wait another week or so when things boil down. I hear you it can be a little much, but the Steelers and their fans both went over the edge. Seeing that other people feel the same way as I, is in some way theraputic.

Also right now, we are in dead offseason. Very little FA movement with little to talk about in regards to the draft. Until the combine occurs you can't really put any stock into any mock, so they really are useless.

Once FA heats up, and the draft approaches, things will definitely be different. But in the meantime, let's face it. We are pissed off about the multiple injustices and the negative attitude their team and fans have. They will be the topic of discussion for a while, until we have something else to focus on and have let out all our negative feelings.[/quote]

Thanks for saying it better than I could Dan. :headbang:

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='216138' date='Feb 8 2006, 10:51 PM']The beauty of this site, is that if you don't like a threads title you don't have to read it.

Once FA heats up, and the draft approaches, things will definitely be different. But in the meantime, let's face it. We are pissed off about the multiple injustices and the negative attitude their team and fans have. They will be the topic of discussion for a while, until we have something else to focus on and have let out all our negative feelings.[/quote]
I can't say it any better than this..........
The best fight to struggle through is beating up on our absolutely BRUTAL schedule next season...and we get Pitt twice, as you all know....

[quote name='Bunghole' post='216144' date='Feb 8 2006, 11:06 PM'][quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='216138' date='Feb 8 2006, 10:51 PM']
The beauty of this site, is that if you don't like a threads title you don't have to read it.

The best fight to struggle through is beating up on our absolutely BRUTAL schedule next season...and we get Pitt twice, as you all know....
[/quote]

unless they are taking out players again, i dont see that as a problem.nor do i really see our schedule as one...but i will start that on its own topic.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='216145' date='Feb 8 2006, 11:08 PM'][quote name='Bunghole' post='216144' date='Feb 8 2006, 11:06 PM']
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='216138' date='Feb 8 2006, 10:51 PM']

[/quote]

unless they are taking out players again, i dont see that as a problem.nor do i really see our schedule as one...but i will start that on its own topic.
[/quote]
If we are as confident as I think we are about the Bengals next year, NO schedule is going to matter....cuz we can beat anybody if we get a defense.....

[quote name='Bunghole' post='216148' date='Feb 8 2006, 11:10 PM'][quote name='GoBengals' post='216145' date='Feb 8 2006, 11:08 PM']
[quote name='Bunghole' post='216144' date='Feb 8 2006, 11:06 PM']
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='216138' date='Feb 8 2006, 10:51 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]
If we are as confident as I think we are about the Bengals next year, NO schedule is going to matter....cuz we can beat anybody if we get a defense.....
[/quote]

not even that, but we dont have to be 16-0 to make it deep into the playoffs or superbowl, we won the division at 11-5 this year, we can lose to 4 good teams and make the playoffs....and still keep our division title.. teasm whos skills woulda killed us a year or two ago, like the falcons, etc, arent that hardcore for us now.. the falcons are kinda sucky, .. but the schedule looks massive on paper...

I am GUILTY OF SPREADING HATRED AND ANIMOSITY over the last month because honestly, the
only thing we had to talk about was the play-offs and Superbowl and didn't that just happen Sunday?

We'll all get over it and don't forget Mongo, the playoffs lasted an entire month, so
that was a month of PURE HELL FOR BENGALS FANS... we had to watch instead of being a part of it...it made
alot of us angry...we've all obsessed over the Steelers because we had such
high hopes of going deep into the play-offs and they took that from us and mocked us at
the same time...I'm sorry our play-off rage has
turned you off...we are just fans that have spent a month watching other teams
go where we truly wanted to be...the animosity will die down, things will be back to normal
because the combine, Free Agency, pro-bowl this weekend...draft...there are lots of great threads ahead so hang in there friend...

after this weekend Shitsburgh will be a distant memory and we will be more concentrated on the Bengals future and the magic Marvin works
in the draft again...

Mongo, maybe you can start some topics you'd like to talk about, I'm sure everyone
is ready for some fresh and debatable threads! :thumbsup:

Archived