Dream Draft

cincity

I love this time of the year... Although I really miss the games, everybody has their own ideas of which way we should go and who the team should draft... I ran across this draft and man I tell you if this was to ever happen, I believe there would be a lot of dancing Bengals fans. and this is a dream, I know Watson wont be there after the second let alone the first round....

[url="http://www.condraft.com/mock.php?r=1"]MY Dream Draft[/url]

Guest fredtoast
I don't like the fact that it has the Steelers getting Antonio Cromartie. He could be the best corner in the draft. It will be interesting to see what he can do at the combine. If he is healthy then I wouldn't mind us going for him at #24.

[quote name='TheWretchedMass' post='218233' date='Feb 14 2006, 03:42 PM']Ahh...

Thank GOD that 99.9% of sites that do mocks llike that are wrong.[/quote]

I don't want Watson in 1, but I'd surely take him in 2, and I'd cream if they got him in 3. But if they take Watson in 1, I will be less than happy.

[quote name='cms' post='218204' date='Feb 14 2006, 01:55 PM']quite funny 2nd round pick... I'm getting Battaglia-flashbacks... and he's compared to Matt Schobel... ehh.. no thank you, sir.. I'll just have a sandwich instead...[/quote]

"...and with their second pick of the draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select...

...Ham on rye."

:D

Do you think he can cut the mustard?

:ninja:

[Sorry, guys...it's been a long day.]

:lmao: :lmao: [quote name='Cricket' post='218246' date='Feb 14 2006, 04:17 PM'][quote name='cms' post='218204' date='Feb 14 2006, 01:55 PM']
quite funny 2nd round pick... I'm getting Battaglia-flashbacks... and he's compared to Matt Schobel... ehh.. no thank you, sir.. I'll just have a sandwich instead...[/quote]

"...and with their second pick of the draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select...

...Ham on rye."

:D

:lmao: :lmao:

Do you think he can cut the mustard?

:ninja:

[Sorry, guys...it's been a long day.]
[/quote]

Archived