Fantasy Baseball

Guest #22

[quote name='eskimo' post='223748' date='Feb 27 2006, 05:01 PM']I will start a league in yahoo if more people want to play. Also, would you want to have a live draft and when would you want to have it?[/quote]
i'lll play fo sho.

I set up a league on yahoo. The id is 197007 . the password is palmer. It would be nice if everyone used their names from on here for the league. I set the draft for weds. march 8 9:30 . I'm pretty sure I can change it if that isn't a good time.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='eskimo' post='226236' date='Mar 4 2006, 09:01 PM']I set up a league on yahoo. The id is 197007 . the password is palmer. It would be nice if everyone used their names from on here for the league. I set the draft for weds. march 8 9:30 . I'm pretty sure I can change it if that isn't a good time.[/quote]
it says the password is incorrect did u make a typo or anything?

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='226273' date='Mar 4 2006, 11:23 PM'][quote name='eskimo' post='226236' date='Mar 4 2006, 09:01 PM']
I set up a league on yahoo. The id is 197007 . the password is palmer. It would be nice if everyone used their names from on here for the league. I set the draft for weds. march 8 9:30 . I'm pretty sure I can change it if that isn't a good time.[/quote]
it says the password is incorrect did u make a typo or anything?
[/quote]

I'm not sure if it I made a typo before but i just made it palmer again. make sure you dont capitalize palmer

just to warn you all, here is the last team I drafted:
C-J. Kendall
1B-D. Lee
2B-R. Freel
3B-J. Randa
SS-A. Beroa
OF-W. Pena
OF-G. Jenkins
OF-B. Bonds
Util-M. Matheny
BN-B. Clark
BN-S. Casey