First #1 to Fall

All four #1s have never made it  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the first #1 seed to fall?

• Duke
    • Memphis
    • UConn
    • Villinova

Guest BadassBengal
The only team left in Memphis' bracket that could even remotely challenge them is Pitt, but they're not even on their level.

Guest ThurmanMunster
i think duke has the toughest sweet 16 game, so im kinda shocked that no one has voted for them. i see washington or even UK upsetting Uconn (more hope than anything) but i voted for Uconn to be the first to go down.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='234753' date='Mar 19 2006, 01:43 PM']i think duke has the toughest sweet 16 game, so im kinda shocked that no one has voted for them. i see washington or even UK upsetting Uconn (more hope than anything) but i voted for Uconn to be the first to go down.[/quote]
Shit, Duke will mandhandle LSU, all that talk about baby shaq. Baby shaq my ass, just wait till his ass meets the landlord, and has to pay his rent. Then when we get to Memphis, we could be a little worried.

Guest BadassBengal
And now that Pitt is probably gonna go down, nobody's should be able to challenge Memphis. We already pwned UCLA this year, so.... I"m not too worried.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='JC' post='234756' date='Mar 19 2006, 01:47 PM'][quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='234753' date='Mar 19 2006, 01:43 PM']
i think duke has the toughest sweet 16 game, so im kinda shocked that no one has voted for them. i see washington or even UK upsetting Uconn (more hope than anything) but i voted for Uconn to be the first to go down.[/quote]
Shit, Duke will mandhandle LSU, all that talk about baby shaq. Baby shaq my ass, just wait till his ass meets the landlord, and has to pay his rent. Then when we get to Memphis, we could be a little worried.
[/quote]

idk about manhandle. i think duke will win the game BUT they still have the toughest matchup in the sweet 16 i think. If Uconn advances i think Washington is really tough too, but i feel LSU is tougher for Duke matchup wise. I think Boston College is really overrated and barely beat Pacific and shouldnt have won that game, thank the refs.

either way next week should be some really interesting games and if i was Memphis id rather play Pitt than Bradley. Bradley has amazing team work and great defense, which is tough to beat in March. Pitt relies much more on athletic abilities and 3's and thats not nearly as scary in March.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='234759' date='Mar 19 2006, 01:53 PM'][quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='234758' date='Mar 19 2006, 01:50 PM']
Who is Syracus playing? I want to see how much juice they still have after squeaking by in the Big East Tournament.[/quote]

Syracuse went down in the first round. After that Big East Tourny, they had no juice left.
[/quote]

they had juice left, the problem was gerry was too hurt to really play at all and without him they had no chance in hell.

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='SCARFACE_BENGAL' post='234773' date='Mar 19 2006, 02:41 PM']Memphis.....has to go thru Bucknell and then Bradley :1hump:[/quote]

Oh, Bucknell was a HUUUUGE challenge. I mean, we ONLY beat them by 16.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//27.gif[/img]

Archived