The Official Go-Bengals fantasy football leauge

JC

Guest WhoDeyForever

Just joined up and yea Im not sure if I will be able to get on the internet that thursday night either but probably can just not sure yet :D

Guest ThurmanMunster
ill probably miss the first few rounds cuz i gotta work and im not sure when im off, but i should be there for the important, later rounds.

The draft was pretty fun last night with Sig Nati and Shake when he was there

Were taking a vote...since i forgot whether to turn defensive players on or not.

If you want Defense...give a yes

If you don't want defense...give a no...i'll give untill this sunday around 8 to make changes

I'll give a yes for myself

Yes-1
No-0

Guest Master Shake
[quote name='JC' post='289117' date='Jun 30 2006, 10:29 AM']The draft was pretty fun last night with Sig Nati and Shake when he was there

Were taking a vote...since i forgot whether to turn defensive players on or not.

If you want Defense...give a yes

If you don't want defense...give a no...i'll give untill this sunday around 8 to make changes

I'll give a yes for myself

Yes-1
No-0[/quote]

I'll vote no... I'm already in nati's league w/ d players. I'm cool with keeping this one simple... however, if people want to do it then I'm fine with that, too.

[quote name='Master Shake' post='289166' date='Jun 30 2006, 12:06 PM']I'll vote no... I'm already in nati's league w/ d players. I'm cool with keeping this one simple... however, if people want to do it then I'm fine with that, too.[/quote]
im kind of leaning that way also...so im just going to take my vote off the board.

yes-0
no-1

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='289225' date='Jun 30 2006, 01:54 PM']aawwwwwwwwwweeeee shit......

I missed the draft............. <_< :blush:

in the basement again fellas...... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]

keep the league simple is my vote.[/quote]
Beotch...you got one of the best teams...

Guest sigfox77
[quote name='JC' post='289874' date='Jul 2 2006, 07:38 PM']Anyone else want to speak up on defense? I haven't got much feedback...i kind of want it ...but then again i kind of don't[/quote]

I am not sure where the official vote is at but I want to keep the D....I have played in quite a few leagues and defense players only make a noticable impact when the score a TD...I just like have them so I can follow a few guys on D

[quote name='sigfox77' post='290418' date='Jul 5 2006, 01:18 PM']I am not sure where the official vote is at but I want to keep the D....I have played in quite a few leagues and defense players only make a noticable impact when the score a TD...I just like have them so I can follow a few guys on D[/quote]
I think im going to put D back in the league.

We are all going to get the same D players we had so if someone takes the player on Defense you had tell me...and i'll fix it.

[quote name='JC' post='292123' date='Jul 10 2006, 08:51 PM']I think im going to put D back in the league.

We are all going to get the same D players we had so if someone takes the player on Defense you had tell me...and i'll fix it.[/quote]

JC - can't take a little criticism?? My last two posts were fine and you deleted them?? And now you've blocked me from posting... Very classy. Whatever... It'll still be on in this league. Get ready to take your beating!

No - I'm not a squealer fan on here - tried & true bengal fan since I was born. I was down there when Fulcher intercepted Jim Kelly in the end zone to beat the Bills in the AFC championship game to go the second Super Bowl.

Archived