FoxNews - 9/11 & The Israeli Connection

Guest BlackJesus

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='CP1' post='288132' date='Jun 28 2006, 01:23 PM']No, you do get some parts of stories but I guarantee you they are not investigated to the fullest, as they should be. As for the blasted zionists, do not try to defend them or their tactics, they gives a damn about you or I. Educate yourself on them, do not take anyone's word on it.[/quote]

i won't take anyones word on zionists :D

zionism is very new to me... the overall idea that it was created is a valid one imo... having an israeli state was their goal... they got it... at this point though, it seems taht many are grouped into the "zionist" group if you believe in the existance of the state of israel... all movements (honestly think about this, EVERY movement goes too far in the long run) go too far, unless they are stopped at the precise right moment... i would agree that that movement was/is out of hand...

and nobody really cares about you or me... we have to look at for ourselves...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='288112' date='Jun 28 2006, 01:01 PM']bs... they were then, what they are now... the same people that are in those shows are still at fox today... the reason they got so big, is b/c it was an out for people like me, who were tired of always disagreeing w/ the news i heard...[/quote]

There are a couple of considerations that I have regarding this.

First, in every system or subsystem, not everyone has the same grand agenda. Only those who have inside insidious knowledge and usually are at the top have the indepth agenda. Within these systems and subsystems, most people are following the agenda as put forth, in whatever flowery words, by the controllers. When a juicy bit of exclusive comes along, there are some decent reporters who will pursue it, knowing or not knowing that it will not be supported with publicity.

Carl Cameron, in the case of the Fox series on the Israeli spy rings, either did not have an idea that it would be removed, or had an idea and slipped it by anyway, the former making him a decent person, the latter making him heroic.

On the other hand, if a sealed cauldron continues to burn, the build up will explode violently. There are some holes where some leakage of information occurs, on a regular basis. In fact, one of the psychological counter intelligence operations prevalent today is the mis-information of "conspiracy theories". The controllers disseminate rediculous stories or stories with some truths and some half truths and some misleading information. This allows for some steam/pressure to be released, and it also serves the more important task of portraying people who "adhere to conspiracy theories" as lunatics.

These are real. There is NOTHING that is not resorted to in this historical struggle for power.

Life is not lovey dovey, everyone wants to help others, be kind, etc. Most 'peasants', which we are on the whole, would think like that, hoping for the best from people; but the controllers, who have set up this pseudo-culture we are immersed in from birth, do not think that way. Their accomplishments and behavior demonstrate that without a doubt.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Abu-Zayd' post='288178' date='Jun 28 2006, 02:21 PM']There are a couple of considerations that I have regarding this.

First, in every system or subsystem, not everyone has the same grand agenda. Only those who have inside insidious knowledge and usually are at the top have the indepth agenda. Within these systems and subsystems, most people are following the agenda as put forth, in whatever flowery words, by the controllers. When a juicy bit of exclusive comes along, there are some decent reporters who will pursue it, knowing or not knowing that it will not be supported with publicity.

[b]Carl Cameron, in the case of the Fox series on the Israeli spy rings, either did not have an idea that it would be removed, or had an idea and slipped it by anyway, the former making him a decent person, the latter making him heroic.[/b]

On the other hand, if a sealed cauldron continues to burn, the build up will explode violently. There are some holes where some leakage of information occurs, on a regular basis. In fact, one of the psychological counter intelligence operations prevalent today is the mis-information of "conspiracy theories". The controllers disseminate rediculous stories or stories with some truths and some half truths and some misleading information. This allows for some steam/pressure to be released, and it also serves the more important task of portraying people who "adhere to conspiracy theories" as lunatics.

These are real. There is NOTHING that is not resorted to in this historical struggle for power.

Life is not lovey dovey, everyone wants to help others, be kind, etc. Most 'peasants', which we are on the whole, would think like that, hoping for the best from people; but the controllers, who have set up this pseudo-culture we are immersed in from birth, do not think that way. Their accomplishments and behavior demonstrate that without a doubt.[/quote]

problem is, everything has been removed before november 2001... go check it out yourself...

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='bengalrick' post='288186' date='Jun 28 2006, 02:35 PM']problem is, everything has been removed before november 2001... go check it out yourself...[/quote]

[b]exactly ... you are making mine and Abu Zayds point[/b]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='288191' date='Jun 28 2006, 02:36 PM'][b]exactly ... you are making mine and Abu Zayds point[/b][/quote]

i am? sorry, but do you realize that it costs a lot of money to keep archives of things from so long ago? its not on their website... i guarentee you could get what you wanted doing a lexis nexis search though...

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='bengalrick' post='288194' date='Jun 28 2006, 02:38 PM']i guarentee you could get what you wanted doing a lexis nexis search though...[/quote]

[b]why don't you show me instead of just guaranteeing me [/b]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='288196' date='Jun 28 2006, 02:39 PM'][b]why don't you show me instead of just guaranteeing me [/b][/quote]

you have to pay money for nexis lexis searches...

point i was trying to make, is that your point that it is no longer on the website is as fascinating as the fact that everything is gone before that period of time... but neither prove a damn thing....

[quote name='bengalrick' post='288199' date='Jun 28 2006, 04:13 PM']you have to pay money for nexis lexis searches...

point i was trying to make, is that your point that it is no longer on the website is as fascinating as the fact that everything is gone before that period of time... but neither prove a damn thing....[/quote]

That 4 part story was taken off the website WEEKS after they were put up. I could understand a year or so down the line they are removed from the archives but WEEKS? Websites that carried the stories were threatened with lawsuits and quite vigorously.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='CP1' post='288229' date='Jun 28 2006, 03:16 PM']That 4 part story was taken off the website WEEKS after they were put up. I could understand a year or so down the line they are removed from the archives but WEEKS? Websites that carried the stories were threatened with lawsuits and quite vigorously.[/quote]

very strange, i have to (and still will) admit... i'm glad you guys caught it... bring it more to the limelight, and get some answers.. i will try to do the same..

[quote name='bengalrick' post='288186' date='Jun 28 2006, 02:35 PM']problem is, everything has been removed before november 2001... go check it out yourself...[/quote]

Hey Rick,
The Israeli bit was removed from Faux News's site within days. American Israeli Political Action Committee (AIPAC) was cited by FAUX News as having complained about the anti-semitic nature of the story by Carl Cameron. 20/20 did a story shortly thereafter "dispelling the hideous rumor" that Israeli's were involved in spying on the US. The words in quotes are Barbara Walters (Jew) words.

In fact, owners of web sites which saved the story and publicised it also have reported that they were contacted by AIPAC to remove the stories, as they were anti-semitic.

[center]QUOTE OF THE DAY:

[i]The state.... must see the [b]sword[/b] as the main if not the only, [b]instrument[/b] with which to keep its morale high and to retain its moral tension. [b]Toward this end it may, no it MUST, invent dangers, and to do this it must adopt the method of provocation and revenge[/b].... And above all, let us hope for a [b]new war [/b] with the Arab countries so that we may [b]finally get rid of our troubles and acquire our space.[/b][/i]
--Moshe Sharett, Israeli's first Foreign Minister from 1948-1956, and Prime Minister from 1954-1956[/center]

AZ

[quote name='bengalrick' post='288234' date='Jun 28 2006, 03:30 PM']very strange, i have to (and still will) admit... i'm glad you guys caught it... bring it more to the limelight, and get some answers.. i will try to do the same..[/quote]

Those of us who followed the story when it first came out may remember that it was [b]clear[/b] it was not removed for lack of database storage space.

AZ

PS Lessons learned, if forgotten in the next thread, are not lessons learned, they are in one ear and out the other.

[quote name='Abu-Zayd' post='288276' date='Jun 28 2006, 06:15 PM']Hey Rick,
The Israeli bit was removed from Faux News's site within days. American Israeli Political Action Committee (AIPAC) was cited by FAUX News as having complained about the anti-semitic nature of the story by Carl Cameron. 20/20 did a story shortly thereafter "dispelling the hideous rumor" that Israeli's were involved in spying on the US. The words in quotes are Barbara Walters (Jew) words.

In fact, owners of web sites which saved the story and publicised it also have reported that they were contacted by AIPAC to remove the stories, as they were anti-semitic.
[center]QUOTE OF THE DAY:

[i]The state.... must see the [b]sword[/b] as the main if not the only, [b]instrument[/b] with which to keep its morale high and to retain its moral tension. [b]Toward this end it may, no it MUST, invent dangers, and to do this it must adopt the method of provocation and revenge[/b].... And above all, let us hope for a [b]new war [/b] with the Arab countries so that we may [b]finally get rid of our troubles and acquire our space.[/b][/i]
--Moshe Sharett, Israeli's first Foreign Minister from 1948-1956, and Prime Minister from 1954-1956[/center]
AZ[/quote]

Cute son you got there :wave:

[quote name='CP1' post='288290' date='Jun 28 2006, 04:55 PM']Cute son you got there :wave:[/quote]

Yea, but I fear for his future. I pray he grows stonger than his father...May Allah accept him and guide him on the path of righteousness.

NOW---Who is Rupert Murdoch, the owner of Fox News? Lets take a look:

Rupert Murdoch is said to be television’s “most powerful man in the world with the capacity to reach more than 110 million viewers across four continents.” Murdoch sits at the helm of News Corp., the parent company of Fox News network, and controls a large part of the mass media in the United States, including The New York Post and the Fox cinema and television network.

Murdoch’s international media network owns more than 175 newspapers and magazines on three continents, publishes 40 million papers a week and dominates the newspaper markets in Britain, Australia and New Zealand.

A “close friend” of the accused Israeli war criminal and prime minister Ariel Sharon, Murdoch and his media network are well known for supporting Israel’s right-wing Likud Party and the Anglo-American “war on terrorism.”

Murdoch’s father married Elisabeth Joy Greene, daughter of Rupert Greene in 1928. They had one son, Keith Rupert and three daughters. Later in life, Keith Rupert chose to use Rupert, the first name of his Jewish maternal grandfather.

While Murdoch may have “tried to hide” his Jewish roots, he has been quite forthright about his support for extreme right-wing Zionists, such as Benjamin Netanyahu and Ariel Sharon.

Netanyahu, who wrote a book entitled The War on Terror: How the West Can Win in 1986, is a frequent commentator on Murdoch’s Fox News.

Murdoch’s support for Zionism extremists is well known and a matter of record. As New York Governor George Pataki said, “There is no newspaper in the U.S. more supportive of Israel than the [Murdoch’s] New York Post.”

It is through a network of Zionist organizations, in which Murdoch plays a central role, that Murdoch is connected to the individuals who arranged the privatization – and obtained control of the World Trade Center – shortly before its destruction.

These key individuals are: Larry Silverstein and the former Israeli commando Frank Lowy, the lease holders of dubious repute who gained control of the WTC property six weeks before 9/11, and Port Authority Chairman Lewis M. Eisenberg, who authorised the transfer of the leases.

Murdoch belongs to, and has been honored by, a number of leading Zionist organizations in which Silverstein, Lowy, and Eisenberg all hold senior positions. These organizations include the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), the United Jewish Appeal (UJA), and the New York-based Museum of Jewish Heritage - A Living Memorial to the Holocaust.

“Murdoch is a close friend of Ariel Sharon,” Sam Kiley, The Times (UK) veteran journalist on the Middle East wrote about the man who took over the once famous British paper. Kiley said Murdoch’s friendship with the Israeli prime minister had caused senior staff at the paper to rewrite important copy.

“Murdoch’s executives were so afraid of irritating him that, when I pulled off a little scoop of tracking down and photographing the unit in the Israeli army which killed Mohammed al-Durrah, the 12-year-old boy whose death was captured on film and became the iconic image of the conflict, I was asked to file the piece ‘without mentioning the dead kid.’” Kiley wrote. “After that conversation, I was left wordless, so I quit.”

Sharon and Murdoch are old friends. On Oct. 15, 1982, a month after the massacres of thousands of Palestinian refugees in the Sabra and Shatila camps of Beirut, war crimes which occurred under Sharon’s direct command, the Israeli defense minister held meetings with Rupert Murdoch and others, reportedly in order to advance his “West Bank real estate grab.”

The visit with Sharon included a trip for Murdoch and his editors from New York and London that “took them on a bird’s-eye tour of Israel aboard a helicopter gunship, flying over the Golan Heights, West Bank and settlements.”

“I have always believed in the future of Israel and the goals of the international Jewish community,” Murdoch said at a spring fund-raiser for the Museum of Jewish Heritage - A Living Memorial to the Holocaust on April 29, 2001.

From the beginning, News Corp., his global media company, “has been supportive of the Jewish national cause,” Murdoch said.

“Henry Kissinger, Rupert Murdoch and Mortimer Zuckerman are on the [ADL] dinner committee,” according to a recent New York Times report on the ADL’s recent fund-raiser in which the controversial Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi received the ADL’s Distinguished Statesman Award.

Silverstein and Eisenberg have both held senior leadership positions with the United Jewish Appeal (UJA), a billion dollar Zionist “charity” organization, to which Murdoch and Lowy generously contribute. In 1997, Henry Kissinger presented Murdoch with the UJA’s award for “Humanitarian of the Year.”

(Thanks to Christophet Bollyn)

Sorry Abu but it just seems to me like you are lookly for someone to blame for the problems you're people have caused...im sure you would like nothing more than for the US to come into Isreal and destroy them so that the palestinians can return to their "homeland"

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='288362' date='Jun 28 2006, 07:32 PM']Sorry Abu but it just seems to me like you are lookly for someone to blame for the problems you're people have caused...im sure you would like nothing more than for the US to come into Isreal and destroy them so that the palestinians can return to their "homeland"[/quote]

[b]I am not even sure if Abu Zayd is Palestinian first of all ...

secondly what problems "has his people caused" that you are refering to ?

Now be careful here ... and make sure you know what the hell you are talking about before you just blurt some stupid shit out there [/b]

I didnt say he was palestinian...just most arabs/muslims/allah worshipers would like for the Palestinians to be able to take bake Israel...and as for the trouble they have caused, i dont even need to get into that. Im not saying muslims/arabs/allah worshipers are all bad or even that the majority are, its just that alot of problems have been caused by these radicals such as 9/11, well everyone belives that except you and very few others, suicide bombs in Israel killing innocent people, even though you will say that it is Israels fault, along with many other things...I have nothing against abu but it just seems to me that he is looking for someone else to blaim rather than maybe his own people...

There isn't a paint bucket in existence that is big enough for that brush.

But since AZ and others have been doing a great job with rational discussion in these threads, I think that will be the extent of my comments for now.

BZ

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='288362' date='Jun 28 2006, 07:32 PM']Sorry Abu but it just seems to me like you are lookly for someone to blame for the problems you're people have caused...im sure you would like nothing more than for the US to come into Isreal and destroy them so that the palestinians can return to their "homeland"[/quote]

It seems you have missed most if not all of the previous discussion and information.

...Problems me and my people have caused, eh? Brother, you can take on any belief you like, but I would say that this statement indicates that the last century's worth of 'his-story" you have swallowed whole, spoonfed by the mass media conglomerate, is worth a new and fresh look, considering the bias and fanatical agenda of the group of people who have been feeding you your ideas since the dawn of their mass media. If you were in a court case, and the jury was found to have an agenda, why would you keep the jurors?

I have shown you that Fox News' owner Rupert Murdoch is a fanatical servant of Israel. The other 6 I mentioned in another post are in the same position with other media corporations.

However, despite all of that, YOU ARE RIGHT. Absolutely right about the fact this is our fault. We as a people, from about 300-400 years ago, became complacent. We were not vigilant in heading off the 'subversive, insidious, and behind the scenes machinations' of this worldwide force which grips us today in this particular pseudo-culture that is being exported, by force, to the rest of the world. You are right.

The Prophet informed humanity 1400 years ago that there will come a time when Muslims will be in a state when the nations of the world will take and splice from the Muslims ummah (nation) and wealth as if these nations were at a feast and they will take as they like...and this will be due to the muslims great increase in their love for this life (wealth, acquiring possessions, being attached to the *things* of this world), and a fear of death.

So, yes, bro, it is our fault. However, it is good to know how we got to the point we are at. And if we know that a particular group of people have been working behind the scenes politically, and monetarily, and psychologically (by way of mass indoctrination of the public) to bring about certain results in the environment of the world, including the Nuclear bomb (who made up the Manhattan Project team?), then we have to work against them. All good people who want to live free must fight conditioning, indoctrination, subversion, and control by a small group with an agenda of world domination, which is actually pretty close to being complete.

AZ

PS--CJandRudiJ--you are very new in seeing this new perspective of the world. I would suggest a reading of the Qur'an as the first and most important step in understanding what muslims are saying. It will be the most enlightenning read you have ever found, if done sincerely, I assure you.

I am still not so sure that the "collective mass media forces" that you describe are the sole reason or even a reason at all with regards to the current state of Muslim peoples in the world, but I will keep my eyes, ears and mind open.

Guest oldschooler
Israel has been a Nation almost 60 years. But Jews have/had been part
of that region for more than a millennium. The Romans tried to erase Jews
from the region. Expulsions of Jewish people by Romans and Muslims is why
Muslims were able to "claim" it as their homeland.

Even before Isreal become a Nation, Jews have been attacked by their neighbors.
I don`t agree with everything they`ve done to try and protect their right to exist.
But they DO have a right to exist.

I don`t care if the people that are in Isreal are Zionist, real Jews fathered by Jacob,
Muslims or whatever, they have a right to be in the region, and as soon as BOTH sides
realize that BOTH have a right to exist, then and only then will peace be found there.

As far as the Israelis having anything to do with 9/11 ?
BJ has always been searching for anyone to blame other than
the people that really did it. Now that his hate for Isreal and
Jews seems to have reached it`s Zenith. He`ll soon take his obssesive
compulsive train of thought and direct it at a new source soon...

AZ,
No matter what is said in the news or what you see on the news or what you hear or anything you are gonna believe that your people are right...its human nature. However, if you look at all sides you'll find that both sides have made mistakes...i could go on and on about everything the muslims/arabs of that region have done wrong, about how every time they attacked Israel, Israel won and what were the results? Usually it was Israel giving land back to the Arabs/muslims they just defeated...and then what do they do 5-10 years later, just attack again and the same thing happens...if you are gonna say the problems that Osama bin Laden, Sadam Hussein, and others have caused or only problems because of the media I think you need to get a clue. Im not gonna say Israel is perfect and everything they do is right, but answer me this...how come whenever Israel does something against the Palestinians they do or try to attack known terrorists or Palestinian army bases or something like that whereas when the palestinians try to prove a point they go into markets and suicide bomb the place. And then get like 50,000 dollars for the family or something like that. Once again if you are gonna say this is only how the media perceives it you really need to get a clue. I know its natural to try to take the blame off of your people by pinning it on others but this whole story is exactly that...people taking very few facts and trying to destort them into something they arent. As for the Quaran, I dont think I need to read that because I dont think that has an importance to what we are talking about, because in no way should the koran say that it is alright or to encourage suicide bombings and terrorist acts, and if it does then it would certainly answer a lot of questions.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='288619' date='Jun 29 2006, 01:24 PM']AZ,
No matter what is said in the news or what you see on the news or what you hear or anything you are gonna believe that your people are right...its human nature. However, if you look at all sides you'll find that both sides have made mistakes...i could go on and on about everything the muslims/arabs of that region have done wrong, about how every time they attacked Israel, Israel won and what were the results? Usually it was Israel giving land back to the Arabs/muslims they just defeated...and then what do they do 5-10 years later, just attack again and the same thing happens...if you are gonna say the problems that Osama bin Laden, Sadam Hussein, and others have caused or only problems because of the media I think you need to get a clue. Im not gonna say Israel is perfect and everything they do is right, but answer me this...how come whenever Israel does something against the Palestinians they do or try to attack known terrorists or Palestinian army bases or something like that whereas when the palestinians try to prove a point they go into markets and suicide bomb the place. And then get like 50,000 dollars for the family or something like that. Once again if you are gonna say this is only how the media perceives it you really need to get a clue. I know its natural to try to take the blame off of your people by pinning it on others but this whole story is exactly that...people taking very few facts and trying to destort them into something they arent. As for the Quaran, I dont think I need to read that because I dont think that has an importance to what we are talking about, because in no way should the koran say that it is alright or to encourage suicide bombings and terrorist acts, and if it does then it would certainly answer a lot of questions.[/quote]

Please do read it and find for yourself what it says about suicide bombings (killing of innocents/civilians). Sad to say that you are very misinformed but it is encouraging that this subject interests you, hopefully it will motivate you to find knowledge and I will pray that you do find knowledge.

[quote name='steggyD' post='288621' date='Jun 29 2006, 01:25 PM']But the Muslims are right, because Muhammad said so...[/quote]

Valuable input you bring into the conversation, good for you!

Guest steggyD

[quote name='CP1' post='288656' date='Jun 29 2006, 01:02 PM']Valuable input you bring into the conversation, good for you![/quote]
I'm serious. Read this post by Abul, it says that Muhammad was right, and the Jews wouldn't listen. That sums it up for me. Now I believe.

[quote]1. ...to me, the agenda explains the motive.

2. ...Judaism may have become a faith-- however, in reality, it was more of a genetic history/culture/ideology. The term comes from Judahites, which were the Judaites--the descendents of Judah and the Levites--the descendents of Levi, two of the twelve sons of Israel (who was Jacob, son of Isaac, son of Abraham). Judahites eventually shortenned to Jues, or Jews. The remaining ten tribes had become scattered or destroyed during and after the Babylonian conquest of Nebachudnezzer.
...SO--Today's Judahites in existence are only a few, orthodox sephardic Jews. The great majority of today's "Jews", over 90%, are Khazar converts, who replaced their pagan religion with the religion of the Judahites/Jews, in response to their impending conquest at the hands of either the muslims or the christians on the other side. The record of that event is with us in the form of the letters of their king and the JEWISH minister of MUSLIM Spain.
...And, considering the majority of "Jews" today are Khazar AND Zionist, it is safe to say that Jews, in general, are zionist in thinking. The difference being, either you are on one end, zionist, meaning the state of Israel should be established on Earth by the Jews; or on the other side, you are one who believes that the Messiah to come is to establish the home for the "Jews".

A Muslim who knows, believes that the Jews did not recognize the Messiah when he came, out of arrogance. He was Muhammad, the descendent of Ishmael, not Isaac, as Jesus and the Old Testament had foretold as well. some evidence remains in today's books still.

In fact, Muhammad bin Salaam, a Jewish elder known to be one of the foremost scholars of his time revealed, after he accepted Islam and joined Muhammad, that the Jewish elders knew Muhammad was the Messiah they awaited, yet could not come to accept it due to arrogance. In fact, prior to the birth of Muhammad it was such that the Jews would mock the pagan controllers of Mecca and the surrounding areas, they would assert that soon the Messiah would come and give them control over the holy lands, including the spot of the Kaaba, which was built by Abraham and Ishmael. However, they did not follow him since he was not an Israelite but an Ishmaelite.

Just as they had not accepted Jesus, despite the fact that he was the last in a long line of prophets to the Israelites (more specifically, Judahites), they did not recognize the Kingly messiah (The Priestly Messiah and the Kingly Messiah were also prophesied in the Qum'ran Scrolls).[/quote]

Oh, and CP1... :flip:

Archived