FoxNews - 9/11 & The Israeli Connection

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus
[b][center][color="#000099"]This is a 4 part series from FoxNews from 2001 .... (it looks at the fact that Israelis were using espionage heavily in the U.S. right before 9/11, spying on all U.S. agencies phone calls and may have compromised the U.S. through heavy wiretapping, that Mossad warned the U.S. about an impending attack right before 9/11, and mostly knew of 9/11 in advance). Also the U.S. govt detained 60 Israelis right after 9/11 ... and later detained 140 Israeli intelligence experts after 9/11 but deported them. FoxNews has since deleted such clips and has them deleted from You Tube ... but people have saved them and youtube them frequently.

If you really want to know why Israel is the greatest threat to the U.S. then take 20 minutes and watch this clip. [/color] [/b]

[size=4]---->[/size] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAoe26MaTew&eurl="]Link[/url][/center]

Guest BlackJesus
[center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/42029df6.gif[/img]

[color="#000066"][b]On the day of the 9-11 attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attacks would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: [/b]

[center][size=3][i]"It's very good. Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy for Israel"[/i][/color][/size][/center][/center]

Guest BlackJesus
[center][size=3][color="#330099"][b]2,500 U.S. troop deaths and 20,000 limbless U.S. soldiers later ....[/b][/color][/size]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/3c7b3715.jpg[/img][/center]

Guest BlackJesus
[color="#000066"][center][size=4][i]"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."[/i][/size]

[size=2][b]--- US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring[/b][/size][/center][/color]

Guest BlackJesus
[center][color="#000066"][b]PDF file (that you should save and print) showing how Mossad and Israel pulled 9/11 off ....[/b][/color]

[url="http://www.freewebtown.com/mpconcen/Israeli_Spy_Operations_On_US.pdf"]Link[/url]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/rise.gif[/img]
[/center]

Guest BlackJesus
[b]So maybe since we already have troops in the Middle East .... we could actually turn them around and attack our real enemy .... Israel.

Hell all of the Insurgents will help us as well ..... not to mention the Middle East and most of S Asia .... And all of the Muslim world ..... hell this would be a win-win for everyone .... (other than the Khazar traitors and Zionists who have infiltrated our govt and killed 3,000 people on 9/11) [/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='287538' date='Jun 27 2006, 11:56 AM'][b]So maybe since we already have troops in the Middle East .... we could actually turn them around and attack our real enemy .... Israel.

Hell all of the Insurgents will help us as well ..... not to mention the Middle East and most of S Asia .... And all of the Muslim world ..... hell this would be a win-win for everyone .... (other than the Khazar traitors and Zionists who have infiltrated our govt and killed 3,000 people on 9/11) [/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/quote]

you are completely and utterly nuts...

if things were as bad as you think they are, you would already be sitting in a secret prison in germany or something... because you are getting WAY to close to the "truth"...

a zionist to you is anyone that thinks israel is an ally of ours... i am a zionists also b/c i dont' think that disbanding the country of israel is a good idea... bj, you have taught me one thing... any time anyone uses the word "zionist", i stop listening b/c i know they are anti-israeli, bigotted, and don't care about real peace... all they want is vengenance....

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='bengalrick' post='287544' date='Jun 27 2006, 12:05 PM']you are completely and utterly nuts...

if things were as bad as you think they are, you would already be sitting in a secret prison in germany or something... because you are getting WAY to close to the "truth"...

a zionist to you is anyone that thinks israel is an ally of ours... i am a zionists also, b/c they are a good friend of ours... sure, they make mistakes, but find a country that isn't "evil"...[/quote]

[b]1. Did you watch the video (I am assuming no)

2. Did you read the PDF (I am assuming no)

= You don't seek truth ... all you do is find ways to continue believing your own misinformed lies. [/b]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='287546' date='Jun 27 2006, 12:07 PM'][b]1. Did you watch the video (I am assuming no)

2. Did you read the PDF (I am assuming no)
= You don't seek truth ... all you do is find ways to continue believing your own misinformed lies. [/b][/quote]

you never listen to anything fox says any other time... you can't cherry pick the stories you think are right...

listening right now btw [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img]

Guest bengalrick
this is interesting... i must admit... i will wait for your complete post on the topic, bj... i still think you are jumping the gun, by dismissing the evidence that is already out there... there can be fakes and all that, but there would have to be one hell of a load of fakes and one would have been disproven by now... our gov't is not exactly known for our organization skills... someone would have screwed up by now...

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='287364' date='Jun 27 2006, 01:06 AM'][b][center][color="#000099"]This is a 4 part series from FoxNews from 2001 .... (it looks at the fact that Israelis were using espionage heavily in the U.S. right before 9/11, spying on all U.S. agencies phone calls and may have compromised the U.S. through heavy wiretapping, that Mossad warned the U.S. about an impending attack right before 9/11, and mostly knew of 9/11 in advance). Also the U.S. govt detained 60 Israelis right after 9/11 ... and later detained 140 Israeli intelligence experts after 9/11 but deported them. FoxNews has since deleted such clips and has them deleted from You Tube ... but people have saved them and youtube them frequently.
If you really want to know why Israel is the greatest threat to the U.S. then take 20 minutes and watch this clip. [/color] [/b]
[size=4]---->[/size] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAoe26MaTew&eurl="]Link[/url][/center][/quote]

Hmmm the FBI is engaged in a "turf war" (hubris and arrogance play their role once again) over contracts and equipment buying that may have been sold to this comverse company who may have links to terrorists.

Next thing you know your going to tell me that State Depatment is buying 15000 computers from China.

Aw crap. :blink:

And here we were worried about the UAE. :onoudidnt:

Very compelling, but since it requires me to acknowledge that there is a possiblity that our best friends in the world could actually not be looking out for our best interests, I will discard it and label it mere concidence that these things happened. After all, it's not like they stole our nuclear secrets and built a bomb with it or anything............................right?

I for one know that if my "friend" had set up cameras and tape recorders in my house, I would certainly question that friend, pretty seriously I might add and I would know that he is not looking out for my best interests. Israel employs the most aggressive spy campaign on the US....why? How can anyone rationalize this? Why is it career suicide to even suggest Israeli involvement in 911? Why was this 4 part series taken off of Fox's website?

:blink:

:huh:

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//32.gif[/img]

:whistle:

[quote name='bengalrick' post='287567' date='Jun 27 2006, 12:35 PM']this is interesting... i must admit... i will wait for your complete post on the topic, bj... i still think you are jumping the gun, by dismissing the evidence that is already out there... there can be fakes and all that, but there would have to be one hell of a load of fakes and one would have been disproven by now... our gov't is not exactly known for our organization skills... someone would have screwed up by now...[/quote]

If you have not done so yet, you owe it to yourself to see the [url="http://www.seeloosechange.com/"]"Loose Change" [/url] documentary about 911. It is about an hour long, but documents various very glaring holes in the official story.

Rick, man, please---see it, in its entirety.

AZ

I want to point out something that folks sometimes overlook. Intelligence agencies often have cooperative arrangements with other agencies. In the case of the CIA/Mossad relationship, there are times when Mossad can do things here on US turf that the CIA is lawfully prohibited from doing. This intel is passed on and that's one way the prohibition against domestic activity is overcome.

Likewise, private intel outfits are sometimes used towards the same end. One reason many anti-Castro folks are associated with US intelligence has to do with this (plus that fact that they have done a lot of our dirty work for 4 decades now.)

All this is not to preclude those other outfits from gathering info for their own purposes, of course.

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='287758' date='Jun 27 2006, 08:04 PM']I want to point out something that folks sometimes overlook. Intelligence agencies often have cooperative arrangements with other agencies. In the case of the CIA/Mossad relationship, there are times when Mossad can do things here on US turf that the CIA is lawfully prohibited from doing. This intel is passed on and that's one way the prohibition against domestic activity is overcome.

Likewise, private intel outfits are sometimes used towards the same end. One reason many anti-Castro folks are associated with US intelligence has to do with this (plus that fact that they have done a lot of our dirty work for 4 decades now.)

All this is not to preclude those other outfits from gathering info for their own purposes, of course.[/quote]

Good point.

Interesting..........

[size=5][b]"I dont think that anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and smash it into the World Trade Centers"[/b][/size]

--National Security Advisor Condoleeza Rice

June 2001: German intelligence, the BND, warns the CIA and Israel that Middle Eastern terrorists are "planning to hijack commercial aircraft to use as weapons to attack important symbols of American and Israeli culture." [Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, September 14, 2001]

June 13, 2001: Egyptian President Mubarak, through his intelligence services, warns the U.S. that bin Laden's Islamic terrorist network is threatening to kill Bush and other G8 leaders at their July economic summit meeting in Italy. The terrorists plan to use a plane stuffed with explosives. [New York Times, 9/26/01]

Summer 2001: Pakistani ISI Chief General Ahmad orders an aide to wire transfer $100,000 to Mohammed Atta, who was, according to the FBI, the lead terrorist in the suicide hijackings. Ahmad recently resigned after the transfer was disclosed in India and confirmed by the FBI. [The Times of India, October 11, 2001]

Summer 2001: An Iranian man phones U.S. law enforcement to warn of an imminent attack on the World Trade Center in the week of September 9. German police confirm the calls but state the U.S. Secret Service would not reveal any further information. [German news agency online.de, September 14, 2001]

June 2001: German intelligence warns the CIA, Britain's MI6, and Israel's Mossad that Middle Eastern terrorists are training for hijackings and targeting U.S. and Israeli symbols. [“Fox News,” 5/17/02]

June 26, 2001: The CIA informs the White House that they had intercepted foreign intelligence traffic concerning possible Al Qaeda strikes in America on July 4.

Summer 2001: Russian intelligence notifies the CIA that 25 terrorist pilots have been specifically training for suicide missions.

June 22, 2001: The military's Central and European Commands impose "Force Protection Condition Delta," the highest anti-terrorist alert.

June 28, 2001: National security advisor Condoleezza Rice states: "It is highly likely that a significant Al Qaeda, attack is in the near future, within several weeks."

July 1, 2001: Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-California) a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee states that her staff had advised her of a “major probability of a terrorist incident within the next three months.” [Emphasis added]

July 2, 2001: The FBI reports to the White House that Al Qaeda terrorist attacks outside the United States are very possible and that domestic attacks could not be discounted.

July 5, 2001: The CIA informs President Bush that Al Qaeda attacks against American targets are entirely possible during the summer of that year.

July 5, 2001: The government's top counter-terrorism official, Richard Clarke states to a group gathered at the White House: "Something really spectacular is going to happen here, and it's going to happen soon." The group included the FAA, the Coast Guard, the FBI, the Secret Service, and the INS. Clarke directs every counter-terrorist office to cancel vacations, defer non-vital travel, put off scheduled exercises and place domestic rapid response teams on much shorter alert.

July 10, 2001: A Phoenix FBI agent sends a memorandum warning about Middle Eastern men taking flight lessons. He suspects bin Laden's followers and recommends a national program to check visas of suspicious flight-school students. The memo is sent to two FBI counter-terrorism offices, but no action is taken. [New York Times, 5/21/02] Vice President Cheney says in May 2002 that he opposes releasing the memo to congressional leaders or to the media and public. [CNN, 5/20/02]

July 26, 2001: Attorney General Ashcroft stops flying commercial airlines due to a threat assessment. [CBS, 7/26/01] He later walks out of his office rather than answer questions about this. [Associated Press, 5/16/02]

July 28, 2001: Authorities in Dubai arrest one Djamel Beghal who revealed information about a planned Al Qaeda explosive attack on the U.S. Embassy in Paris.

July 3l, 2001: The FAA urges U.S. airlines to maintain a "high degree of alertness."

Late July 2001: The U.S. and UN ignore warnings from the Taliban foreign minister that bin Laden is planning an imminent huge attack on US soil. The FBI and CIA also fail to take seriously, warnings that Islamic fundamentalists have enrolled in flight schools across the U.S. [Independent, 9/7/02]

August 2001: Russian President Vladimir Putin orders Russian intelligence to warn the U.S. government "in the strongest possible terms" of imminent attacks by suicide pilots on airports and government buildings. [MS-NBC interview with Putin, September 15, 2001, Fox, September 17, 2001]

August 2001: The FBI arrests an Islamic militant linked to bin Laden in Boston. French intelligence sources confirm that the man is a key member of bin Laden's network and the FBI learns he has been taking flying lessons. At the time of his arrest the man is in possession of technical information on Boeing aircraft and flight manuals. [Reuters, September 13 2001]

Late summer 2001: Jordanian intelligence agents go to Washington to warn that a major attack is planned inside the U.S. and that aircraft will be used. Christian Science Monitor calls the story "confidently authenticated" even though Jordan later backs away from it. [Christian Science Monitor, 5/23/02]

August 6, 2001: The CIA also presents a warning to the President, explicitly concerned with terrorism inside the United States, indicating that bin Laden might be planning to hijack commercial airliners. Actual content of this message has been the subject of considerable debate, with White House officials understandably downplaying its significance. [Time magazine, May 16, 2002; New York Times, May 16, 2002]

August 6, 2001: A document surfaced in 2002, dated in April of that year, that purports to be a lengthy intelligence survey by the Federal German BND. A portion of it states that German Ambassador Manfred Issinger personally warned President Bush at his Texas ranch about the attack by Arab terrorists “about September 10-11.” The Federal German government will neither confirm nor deny the authenticity of this document.

August 15, 2001: An alert civilian instructor at a Minnesota flight school calls the FBI: "Do you realize that a 747 loaded with fuel can be a bomb?" The next day, Zacarias Moussaoui was arrested. After investigating Zacarias Moussaoui's past, the FBI (with the help of French Intelligence) learns that he had Islamic extremist connections. They also knew he was interested in flight patterns around New York City, and that he had a strong desire to fly big jets, even though at the time he didn't have a license for flying even a Cessna.

August 20, 2001: The French government make a similar report.

August 8-23, 2001: Two high ranking Israeli Mossad agents come to Washington to warn the FBI and CIA that up to 200 terrorists have slipped into the U.S. and are planning an imminent major assault in the U.S. Indications point to a highly visible target. [Telegraph, 9/16/01; Los Angeles Times, 9/16/01; “Fox News,” 5/17/02] The Mossad gives the CIA a list of terrorists. A major Israeli spy ring was hard on the heels of at least four members of the 9/11 hijackers, including lead hijacker Mohammed Atta. [BBC, 10/2/01]

August 24, 2001: The head of the Mossad reports the imminence of an Arab attack against American targets; a similar report was made by the Mossad on September 7, 2001.

Note: Much talk has circulated in conspiracy circles that Israel was responsible for the 9/11 attacks; that their government had prior knowledge and did not report this, hoping to gain the United States as an active ally in their ongoing conflict with the Palestinians. However, there is no question that the Mossad passed important information to competent American authorities in a timely manner and on several documented occasions prior to the attacks.

August 24, 2001: Frustrated with lack of response from FBI headquarters about detained suspect Moussaoui, the Minnesota FBI begins working with the CIA. The CIA sends alerts calling him a "suspect 747 airline suicide hijacker." Three days later an FBI Minnesota supervisor says he is trying keep Moussaoui from “taking control of a plane and fly it into the WTC." [Senate Intelligence (Hill #2), 10/17/02] FBI headquarters chastises Minnesota FBI for notifying the CIA. [Time magazine, 5/21/02]

August 2001: Britain gives the U.S. another warning about an Al Qaeda attack. The previous warning was vague. This one specifies imminent multiple airplane hijackings by Al Qaeda. [Sunday Herald, May 19, 2002]

Late August, 2001: The CIA asks the INS to put (these two of the hijackers) Khalid al-Midhar and Nawaf Alhazmi on a watch list because of their ties to the bombing of the U.S.S. Cole. On August 23, 2001, the INS informed the CIA that both Khalid al-Midhar and Nawaf Alhazmi had already slipped into the country. Immediately thereafter, the CIA asked the FBI to find al-Midhar and Alhazmi. This should not have been difficult, since one of them was listed in the San Diego phone book, and the other took out a bank account in his own name; also, an FBI informant happened to be their roommate.

August/September, 2001: The Dow Jones Industrial Average drops nearly 900 points in the three weeks prior to the attack. A major stock market crash is imminent.

Sept. 3-10, 2001: MS-NBC reports on September 16 that a caller to a Cayman Islands radio talk show gave several warnings of an imminent attack on the U.S. by bin Laden in the week prior to 9/11.

September 6-7, 2001: 4,744 put options (a speculation that the stock will go down) are purchased on United Air Lines stock as opposed to only 396 call options (speculation that the stock will go up). This is a dramatic and abnormal increase in sales of put options. Many of the UAL puts are purchased through Deutschebank/AB Brown, a firm managed until 1998 by the current Executive Director of the CIA, A.B. "Buzzy" Krongard. [New York Times; Wall Street Journal]

September 10, 2001: 4,516 put options are purchased on American Airlines as compared to 748 call options. [New York Times; Wall Street Journal.]

September 6-11, 2001: No other airlines show any similar trading patterns to those experienced by UAL and American. The put option purchases on both airlines were 600% above normal. This at a time when Reuters (September 10) issues a business report stating "airline stocks may be poised to take off."

September 6-10, 2001: Highly abnormal levels of put options are purchased in Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, AXA Re (insurance) which owns 25% of American Airlines, and Munich Re. All of these companies are directly impacted by the September 11 attacks.

It has been documented that the CIA, the Israeli Mossad and many other intelligence agencies monitor stock trading in real time using highly advanced programs reported to be descended from Promis software. This is to alert national intelligence services of just such types of attacks. Promis was reported, as recently as June, 2001, to be in Osama bin Laden's possession and as a result of recent stories by FOX, both the FBI and the Justice Department have confirmed its use for U.S. intelligence gathering through at least this summer. This would confirm that the CIA had additional advance warning of imminent attacks. [Washington Times, June 15, 2001“Fox News, October 16, 2001]

September 10, 2001: NSA intercepts two messages in Arabic. One message read: “Tomorrow is

Zero hour, and the second” The match begins tomorrow.” [New York Times, August 10, 2002; Reuters, June 19, 2002] On June 19, 2002, CNN reported the contents of these two National Security Agency intercepts. Other news outlets, including the Washington Post, also reported on the intercepts. [New York Times, August 10, 2002]

September 10, 2001: A particularly urgent warning was received the night before the attacks, causing some top Pentagon brass to suddenly cancel travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of “sudden security concerns.” [Newsweek, 9/12/2001] “Why that same information was not available to the 266 people who died aboard the four hijacked commercial aircraft may become a hot topic on the Hill." [Newsweek, 9/13/2001]

September 11, 2001: Employees of Odigo, Inc. of Israel, one of the world's largest instant messaging companies, with offices in New York, receives threat warnings of an imminent attack on the WTC less than two hours before the first plane hits the WTC. Law enforcement authorities have gone silent about any investigation of this. Odigo Research and Development offices in Israel are located in the city of Herzliyya, a suburb of Tel Aviv, which is the same location as the Institute for Counter Terrorism which breaks early details of insider trading on 9-11. [Ha'aretz, 9/26/2001; Reuters, June 19, 2002]

September 11, 2001: For 35 minutes, from 8:15 AM until 9:05 AM, although widely known within the FAA and the military that four planes have been simultaneously hijacked and taken off course, no one notifies the President of the United States. It is not until 9:30 AM that any Air Force planes are scrambled to intercept, but by then it is too late. This means the National Command Authority waited for 75 minutes before scrambling aircraft, even though it was known that four simultaneous hijackings had occurred -- an event that has never happened in history. [CNN; ABC; MS-NBC; Los Angeles Times; New York Times]

[url="http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2404.htm"]http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2404.htm[/url]

This to me proves that lying is not out of the question for her and if she can lie about something of this magnitude, I fear what other lies she is capable of.

Guest BlackJesus
:contract:

[size=3][quote]September 11, 2001: Employees of Odigo, Inc. [b]of Israel[/b], one of the world's largest instant messaging companies, with offices in New York, receives threat warnings of an imminent attack on the WTC less than two hours before the first plane hits the WTC.[/quote][/size]

Guest Coy Bacon
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='287538' date='Jun 27 2006, 11:56 AM'][b]So maybe since we already have troops in the Middle East .... we could actually turn them around and attack our real enemy .... Israel.

Hell all of the Insurgents will help us as well ..... not to mention the Middle East and most of S Asia .... And all of the Muslim world ..... hell this would be a win-win for everyone .... (other than the Khazar traitors and Zionists who have infiltrated our govt and killed 3,000 people on 9/11) [/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/quote]

This may indeed happen.

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='287859' date='Jun 27 2006, 10:48 PM']This may indeed happen.[/quote]

[b]I'd actually volunteer to suit up for that one B) [/b]

Guest Coy Bacon
[quote name='bengalrick' post='287544' date='Jun 27 2006, 12:05 PM']you are completely and utterly nuts...

a zionist to you is anyone that thinks israel is an ally of ours... i am a zionists also b/c i dont' think that disbanding the country of israel is a good idea... bj, you have taught me one thing... any time anyone uses the word "zionist", i stop listening b/c i know they are anti-israeli, bigotted, and don't care about real peace... all they want is vengenance....[/quote]

Fautly premise. The people who are reading and discussing this stuff on the web aren't close enough to be significant targets......YET. But, people that have had more information from primary sources that have been in the position to actually get WAY to close have not so much ended up in secret prisons in Germany as they've ended up dead. M. Wlliam Cooper was disposed of very early in the process in Nov. 2001. Gary Webb "committed suicide." People like this are in the position to cause the establishment trouble, but aren't useful boogie men, so there's no reason to detain them and torture them - that will only mobilize their base and create converts. The people that get shuffled off to secret prisons are those that can be tortured into giving plausible confirmation of whatever it is that the establishment wants them to confirm.

Why does a person have to be bigotted to be anti-Israeli? Israel is a pretty bigotted society for that matter. Do you know anything about the treatement of the Sephardim in Israel - let alone Palestinians? Do you listen when largely non-semitic Jews cry "anti-semitism" at the slightest criticism of Israel? There are Jews that use the word "Zionist" to distinguish the movement to settle Palestine that itself generated the term from themselves and Jewry in general. Are they merely bigotted, anti-Israeli and uncaring about real peace? Is all they want vengeance?

The main people that are fixated on vengeance are Amerikkkaners that use 9/11 as a pretext for killing and torturing anyone and everyone that they can pretend looks like somebody that might have had to do with it - of course, they don't want to stop pretending long enough to look at those likely to have some hand in the affair that look like them.

Geez BJ, the dumbasses at steelernation may indeed be right about you...

fucking nazi

didnt you hear him say tha the isrealis could have been spying on the Arabs that did it and then reported it but for some reason Bush didnt get or listen to these reports?

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='287871' date='Jun 27 2006, 11:09 PM']Geez BJ, the dumbasses at steelernation may indeed be right about you...

fucking nazi

didnt you hear him say tha the isrealis could have been spying on the Arabs that did it and then reported it but for some reason Bush didnt get or listen to these reports?[/quote]

[color="#CC0000"][b]1. Where the hell have you been .... It isn't like I just started saying these things in relation to Israel

2. So those that want to protect the United States from Mossad Spies and from a nation that has shown a history of attacking us (USS Liberty, Lavon Affiar) ... a history of stealing our nuclear secrets, and attacked us on 9/11 with the PNAC = Are Nazis ? I guess nayone who doesn't want to see the Jewnited States of America where our Army is a toy for Israel is a nazi ... who knew?

3. Did you even watch the clips ... Mossad was spying on the U.S. ... they were running a large spy ring here in the U.S.

4. Have you heard of the 5 Dancing Mossad agents that were found taping the WTC attacks from a roof top ??? [url="http://www.sundayherald.com/37707"]Link [/url]this is FACT not a theory. They were arrested and held for months ... until we suddenly released them back to Israel. They knew of 9/11 as they said they were in NYC to document the event.

5. Israeli companies were warned on 9/11 .... but the others weren't.

6. Hitler killed the Jews of Europe with the Zionists help [url="http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html"]Link[/url]

7. The Nazis were Right Wing Fascists .... and I hate Fascism
[/b][/color]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='287871' date='Jun 27 2006, 11:09 PM']fucking nazi[/quote]

[b]Also how is it "Nazi" to believe the moutain of evidence showing that Mossad did it .... but there is nothing wrong with believing that we should kill "towelheads" when in fact there is no evidence connecting the arabs we are currently killing in Iraq and Afghanistan for 9/11 ?[/b]

You are an idiot BJ, you probably belive that it was a US missile that went into the pentagon too? It must of been one of those Jews in the military that sent it...and as is well documented the US should have been aware of the attacks and they got many reports of the attacks about to take place so maybe the Isrealis knew about the attack just as much as the US did but the Isrealis actually believed the reports and got their men out of there instead of ignoring them like the US did...???

Archived