FoxNews - 9/11 & The Israeli Connection

Guest BlackJesus

And i never said i was in favor of the war in Iraq first of all, and second of all the reason we attacked Iraq supposedly had nothing to do with 9/11...as for Afghanistan they harbored terrorists such as Osama bin Ladin who admitted to being in charge of 9/11...do you think that the Isrealis hired bin Ladin to do it or something? How come all of the terrorists that took over the planes were Muslims and not isrealis? You are missing so much informationi BJ, but yeah we should definitely just have our troops turn around and kill the jews...

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='287907' date='Jun 27 2006, 11:53 PM']And i never said i was in favor of the war in Iraq first of all, and second of all the reason we attacked Iraq supposedly had nothing to do with 9/11...as for Afghanistan they harbored terrorists such as Osama bin Ladin who admitted to being in charge of 9/11...do you think that the Isrealis hired bin Ladin to do it or something? How come all of the terrorists that took over the planes were Muslims and not isrealis? You are missing so much informationi BJ, but yeah we should definitely just have our troops turn around and kill the jews...[/quote]

[b]Where the hell did you come from .... all of these things have been discussed at length already ....

now you pop out of nowhere and wonder where the rest of the story is .... read some of the threads in this forum ....

1. Osama is not wanted for 9/11 ... no one is [url="http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18258"]Link[/url]

2. It is not known if Osama was even in Afghanistan or if he was even alive .... not to mention which side he was even on

3. Many of the supposed hijackers are alive to this day

4. Don't believe that just because they threw up the photos of 19 arab looking guys - that those are the ones that did it. Also showing that you know shit ... Israel themselves has an arab population as well. Also the supposed hijackers were not even Muslims ... hell they were stripper dating drunks who spoke hebrew.

5. You must be Jewish

6. You really should read up more before you jump into a discussion you know nothing about ... nor know nothing about what has already been discussed [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='287903' date='Jun 27 2006, 11:50 PM']You are an idiot BJ, you probably belive that it was a US missile that went into the pentagon too?[/quote]

[b]Actually no ... I am not sure what hit the Pentagon .... It could have been the plane as reported , a smaller plane made to look like an airliner, or a missle. By the way .... all of the numerous tapes of the crash and flight descent were confiscated within minutes so we won't know without seeing those. They did release a half second blurb that left more ?'s than it answered ... even to those who believe the govt's story. [/b]

That is a very interesting timeline from CP1.

It makes me wonder how the admin. was so unprepared.

But I suppose there must be a ton of information like that to come through in any month...Or is there?

BZ

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='287910' date='Jun 28 2006, 12:02 AM']Where the hell did you come from .... all of these things have been discussed at length already ....

now you pop out of nowhere and wonder where the rest of the story is .... read some of the threads in this forum ....
1. Osama is not wanted for 9/11 ... no one is [url="http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18258"]Link[/url][/quote]

if your trying to change minds on such a weak point bj, its not going to work... it says clearly that he is wanted in other cases... this is not proof brother...

[quote]2. It is not known if Osama was even in Afghanistan or if he was even alive .... not to mention which side he was even on[/quote]

[url="http://www.watsoninstitute.org/infopeace/911/index.cfm?id=12"]links[/url] = there are about 25 different links in there that you need to disprove... and it is pretty clear whose side osama is on in just about every source you can find... reguardless of anything, he pretty much dispises us...

[quote]3. Many of the supposed hijackers are alive to this day[/quote]

THIS would be the proof i'm screaming about... i found some links, that point to some articles and such... for instance, here this [url="http://www.welfarestate.com/911/#15"]website[/url] says that [url="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/1553754.stm"]this[/url] article proves that: [i]The FBI still says these are the terrorists.14 But when they are found alive, [b]the FBI says their identity was stolen, and its not the terrorist[/b][/i]... i didn't just give the benefit of the doubt and read the article... a few tid bits from that article:

[i]-In another development, US police arrested a man with the same name as a man with ties to suspected terrorist mastermind, Osama Bin Laden.

Nabil Al-Marabh, one of nearly 200 names on a wanted list drawn up by the Bureau, was detained just outside Chicago.

-But the Saudis say Mr al-Omari is alive and well and working as an electrical engineer. [b]He says his passport was stolen in Denver, Colorado, in 1995[/b].

-Saudi officials have reportedly said it is possible that another three people whose names appear on the list are also alive.

-Agents are looking into an American Airlines flight which was due to leave Boston for Los Angeles on 11 September, but was cancelled at the last minute for technical reasons.

The FBI is particularly keen to trace a number of men with Arabic sounding names who are believed to have left the plane when the flight was cancelled, and failed to rebook their seats when it eventually went back into service. [/i]

to me, this shows how shitty our CIA and intellegence in general was... not that these guys that were in the planes are still alive... i could easily buy that we have some of the wrong names of who did it... i could also see how we could have a few identical names like osama bin laden and shit like that... i could also see someone could steal a passport and have our gov't truely think that a person is person A, when he is not at all... but we still think that that person is person A... none of this means shit to me... and this article was written 10 days after 9/11, when we still thought that there were other attacks coming from the west coast... this just shows me how confussing everything was at this period of time...

[quote]4. Don't believe that just because they threw up the photos of 19 arab looking guys - that those are the ones that did it. Also showing that you know shit ... Israel themselves has an arab population as well. Also the supposed hijackers were not even Muslims ... hell they were stripper dating drunks who spoke hebrew.[/quote]

pretty much answered this above... i can definately buy that we made mistakes on who did what...

[quote]5. You must be Jewish[/quote]

that was uncalled for...

[quote]6. You really should read up more before you jump into a discussion you know nothing about ... nor know nothing about what has already been discussed [/b][/quote]

if he agreed w/ you, you would be praising him and thanking him for his contribution... i'd rather someone get on this forum and start to make up their own mind, than to avoid this forum and believe what they already believe due to ignorance... you can call me what you want, but its not ignorance due to avoiding you fuckers :) ....

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='287912' date='Jun 28 2006, 12:06 AM'][b]Actually no ... I am not sure what hit the Pentagon .... It could have been the plane as reported , a smaller plane made to look like an airliner, or a missle. By the way .... all of the numerous tapes of the crash and flight descent were confiscated within minutes so we won't know without seeing those. They did release a half second blurb that left more ?'s than it answered ... even to those who believe the govt's story. [/b][/quote]

it couldn't be that the pentagon is the most secure place on the earth?

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='287869' date='Jun 27 2006, 11:07 PM']Fautly premise. The people who are reading and discussing this stuff on the web aren't close enough to be significant targets......YET. But, people that have had more information from primary sources that have been in the position to actually get WAY to close have not so much ended up in secret prisons in Germany as they've ended up dead. [b]M. Wlliam Cooper was disposed of very early in the process in Nov. 2001[/b]. Gary Webb "committed suicide." People like this are in the position to cause the establishment trouble, but aren't useful boogie men, so there's no reason to detain them and torture them - that will only mobilize their base and create converts. The people that get shuffled off to secret prisons are those that can be tortured into giving plausible confirmation of whatever it is that the establishment wants them to confirm.

[b]Why does a person have to be bigotted to be anti-Israeli? Israel is a pretty bigotted society for that matter. [/b] Do you know anything about the treatement of the Sephardim in Israel - let alone Palestinians? Do you listen when largely non-semitic Jews cry "anti-semitism" at the slightest criticism of Israel? There are Jews that use the word "Zionist" to distinguish the movement to settle Palestine that itself generated the term from themselves and Jewry in general. Are they merely bigotted, anti-Israeli and uncaring about real peace? Is all they want vengeance?

The main people that are fixated on vengeance are [b]Amerikkkaners[/b] that use 9/11 as a pretext for killing and torturing anyone and everyone that they can pretend looks like somebody that might have had to do with it - of course, they don't want to stop pretending long enough to look at those likely to have some hand in the affair that look like them.[/quote]

i had never heard of William Cooper before you said his name, but i checked out what you were talking about... good reading :lmao: [i]Cooper believed extraterrestrials were involved in a quiet takeover of the
world, and claimed to have seen briefing documents and photos of aliens while serving in the military.[/i]

this also stood out to me: [i]Cooper reportedly met with Timothy McVeigh, who sought Cooper's advice or support. When McVeigh refused to offer details of his plans, Cooper dismissed him.[/i]

this guy was way too far from the mainstream to be an honest influenence and a real threat... this guy was a major conspiracy theorists, and it fits that his death would surround "conspiracy"...

next point is about israel... yeah, they are pretty bigotted too... does that make it cool to dispise them and wish their destruction? if the nazis were bigots, should we have defeated germany or the nazis?

the word [i]Amerikkkaners[/i] shows me exactly how you see the world... no offense, but there is no chance of peace between races while people w/ your hatred and ignorance of the other races exist...

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='287910' date='Jun 28 2006, 01:32 AM'][b]Where the hell did you come from .... all of these things have been discussed at length already ....

1. Osama is not wanted for 9/11 ... no one is [url="http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18258"]Link[/url]

2. It is not known if Osama was even in Afghanistan or if he was even alive .... not to mention which side he was even on

3. Many of the supposed hijackers are alive to this day

4. Don't believe that just because they threw up the photos of 19 arab looking guys - that those are the ones that did it. Also showing that you know shit ... Israel themselves has an arab population as well. Also the supposed hijackers were not even Muslims ... hell they were stripper dating drunks who spoke hebrew.

5. You must be Jewish

6. You really should read up more before you jump into a discussion you know nothing about ... nor know nothing about what has already been discussed [/b][/quote]

Stop with the facts already, the truth comes from the GUT! Forget about reading books or articles, we already have all the answers in our gut.

BTW, that NatiIce guy is a real genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 LOLERSKATES!!!!!1111 YES@!!!1111!!!111
Next time I need to know something, I will just PM you NatiIce for you have it ALL figured out@!@!!!!111

[quote name='bengalrick' post='288009' date='Jun 28 2006, 11:51 AM']i had never heard of William Cooper before you said his name, but i checked out what you were talking about... good reading :lmao: [i]Cooper believed extraterrestrials were involved in a quiet takeover of the
world, and claimed to have seen briefing documents and photos of aliens while serving in the military.[/i]

this also stood out to me: [i]Cooper reportedly met with Timothy McVeigh, who sought Cooper's advice or support. When McVeigh refused to offer details of his plans, Cooper dismissed him.[/i]

this guy was way too far from the mainstream to be an honest influenence and a real threat... this guy was a major conspiracy theorists, and it fits that his death would surround "conspiracy"...
next point is about israel... [b]yeah, they are pretty bigotted too... does that make it cool to dispise them and wish their destruction? if the nazis were bigots, should we have defeated germany or the nazis?[/b]

the word [i]Amerikkkaners[/i] shows me exactly how you see the world... no offense, but there is no chance of peace between races while people w/ your hatred and ignorance of the other races exist...[/quote]

Why do you think that if someone points out wrong done by Israel, that they want to despise them and wish their destruction? That is rarely the case.

I love how when the United States, England, and like 20 other countries think it is fine for us to go into Iraq/Afganhistan based on high intelligence (im not saying the intelligence was right but there are bound to be better intelligence from the government than a few guys that have no credibility that BJ seems to be believing) you completely disagree with war and say that theres not enough proof and all that shit and then when fox news makes a story that doesnt even claim that Israel had anything to do with the attacks just that they may have known about it (like the us should have known if they woulda listened to reports) you think it is fine to just march right in there and kill all of them. Every link you have given me i could give 30 links back that just dispute what you say...how come if this is all true no one has taken action and the goverment could just care less and continue to support "our greatest threat". If there was this amount of "fact" on something you disagreed with say the war in Iraq, you would continue to go on and on about how there arent enough facts, but when its something you agree with it doesnt matter how many facts there are...you are a hypocrite and thats all there is to it...you are just as bad as the people at steelernation

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='288034' date='Jun 28 2006, 12:38 PM']I love how when the United States, England, and like 20 other countries think it is fine for us to go into Iraq/Afganhistan [b]based on high intelligence[/b] you completely disagree with war and say that theres not enough proof and all that shit and then when fox news makes a story that doesnt even claim that Israel had anything to do with the attacks just that they may have known about it (like the us should have known if they woulda listened to reports) you think it is fine to just march right in there and kill all of them. Every link you have given me i could give 30 links back that just dispute what you say...how come if this is all true no one has taken action and the goverment could just care less and continue to support "our greatest threat". If there was this amount of "fact" on something you disagreed with say the war in Iraq, you would continue to go on and on about how there arent enough facts, but when its something you agree with it doesnt matter how many facts there are...you are a hypocrite and thats all there is to it...you are just as bad as the people at steelernation[/quote]

I will give you that, it certainly was high intelligence. High on what, I dont know, but certainly high.

Sorry BJ....I don't believe anything that Fox News or Carl Cameron report. This makes me think that the U.S. may be severing ties with Israel some (or at least publicly). Maybe its the formula that has worked for years.....all else fails blame the Jews.

Fox News is a mouthpiece for this administration and the one thing they are good at (administration) is manipulating the media and "leaking" out information. IMO, incompetent at most things, but relatively good at this.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='CP1' post='288012' date='Jun 28 2006, 10:30 AM']Why do you think that if someone points out wrong done by Israel, that they want to despise them and wish their destruction? That is rarely the case.[/quote]

i don't see any alternative to "stopping" them, than to get rid of them... i see what your saying, but i don't see another option... do you guys just want me to admit that they are evil? where do you expect to take it if i admit that?

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='CP1' post='288010' date='Jun 28 2006, 10:24 AM']Stop with the facts already, the truth comes from the GUT! Forget about reading books or articles, we already have all the answers in our gut.

BTW, that NatiIce guy is a real genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 LOLERSKATES!!!!!1111 YES@!!!1111!!!111
Next time I need to know something, I will just PM you NatiIce for you have it ALL figured out@!@!!!!111[/quote]

i disputed his facts... how about addressing that? and the answer is in your gut i guess... no need to verify that its the truth... its there baby!!!!! its obviously true...

well, its not in my gut, so i need to prove it for myself...

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='jza10304' post='288056' date='Jun 28 2006, 11:42 AM']Sorry BJ....I don't believe anything that Fox News or Carl Cameron report. This makes me think that the U.S. may be severing ties with Israel some (or at least publicly). Maybe its the formula that has worked for years.....all else fails blame the Jews.

Fox News is a mouthpiece for this administration and the one thing they are good at (administration) is manipulating the media and "leaking" out information. IMO, incompetent at most things, but relatively good at this.[/quote]

[b]Jza ... I don't doubt that FoxNews is now a mouthpiece of the Administration ... but remember these clips are from 5 years ago ...

Mabe at that time Fox was actually doing their job as a news agency ... and thought that these stories would not be unfavorable to the administration .... (now since then they have been deleted and denied by Fox .... I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Rupert Murdoch who owns Fox - is Jewish :rolleyes: )

Also since the time of reporting this Fox has become more and more a spokesman for W ... but I believe that at the time in 2001 they may not have been .... Hell at that time they also probably thought that their right wing audience would like a story critical of Israel .... because they didn;t realize that media propaganda would make right wingers who used to be anti-israel ... into these foaming zionist Israel backers after the propaganda from 9/11 .... [/b]

Guest bengalrick
at least jza is consistant... i disagree that it is a mouthpeice of the admin. but if you dispise them, you can't pick out stories that you do like of theirs and use that... either call it useless and don't listen or site it, or say that its a credibable source....

i think that abc, nbc, and cbs is pretty much a mouthpiece of the left, but i still think they are credible to a point... i am more skeptical of them, but to be honest, i'm pretty sketical of all media at this point... we, the people, are the "check" on the press, so we should be somewhat skeptical of them, if most stories seem to revolve around one ideology... you have to do alot of searching... i searched for "israel 9/11" on the fox site, and at page 20 i could see the exact date that the archives stop...

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='bengalrick' post='288104' date='Jun 28 2006, 12:55 PM']at least jza is consistant... i disagree that it is a mouthpeice of the admin. but if you dispise them, you can't pick out stories that you do like of theirs and use that... either call it useless and don't listen or site it, or say that its a credibable source....[/quote]

[b]BR - they were an actual news agency in the beggining .... this was 5 years ago ...

and over time they saw that the more right wing and tabloid they got .... the higher their ratings went ....

thus they traded in the news title for tabloid, militaristic, bigoted smut ....

but at one time like most things .... I believe they had a good intention [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[b]Also hell .... even a quasi propaganda team messes up and reports things that their superiors don't like ....

I am sure that when Fox Owner Rupert Murdoch (a Zionist Jew) saw they were reporting this he flipped his lid ....

hence the reports have been deleted and denied ever since ....

aww but we live in a technological age ... where people save shit like this [/b]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='288106' date='Jun 28 2006, 12:57 PM'][b]BR - they were an actual news agency in the beggining .... this was 5 years ago ...

and over time they saw that the more right wing and tabloid they got .... the higher their ratings went ....
thus they traded in the news title for tabloid, militaristic, bigoted smut ....
but at one time like most things .... I believe they had a good intention [/b][/quote]

bs... they were then, what they are now... the same people that are in those shows are still at fox today... the reason they got so big, is b/c it was an out for people like me, who were tired of always disagreeing w/ the news i heard...

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='288110' date='Jun 28 2006, 12:59 PM'][b]Also hell .... even a quasi propaganda team messes up and reports things that their superiors don't like ....

I am sure that when Fox Owner Rupert Murdoch (a Zionist Jew) saw they were reporting this he flipped his lid ....

hence the reports have been deleted and denied ever since ....
aww but we live in a technological age ... where people save shit like this [/b][/quote]

[url="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158313,00.html"]this[/url] one must have been missed then ;)

this goes against the grain of trying to only show the "good side" of israel and those blasted zionists......

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='bengalrick' post='288112' date='Jun 28 2006, 01:01 PM']bs... they were then, what they are now... the same people that are in those shows are still at fox today... the reason they got so big, is b/c it was an out for people like me, who were tired of always disagreeing w/ the news i heard...[/quote]

[b]Ok ... well if they are legitimate news .... then this story should be taken seriously right ?

Either way we are in agreement on the validity of this story and the agency that reported on it 5 years ago .... [/b]

[i](I still can't belive that you don't find it suspicious that Murdoch a Zionist Jews - took these stories off Fox and has since denied ever airing them) [/i]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='bengalrick' post='288116' date='Jun 28 2006, 01:03 PM'][url="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158313,00.html"]this[/url] one must have been missed then ;)[/quote]

[b]
Hey this is great BR ... keep em coiming ...

In your attempt to show that you believe Fox to be News ... you will end up finding what I realy care about you realizing ... which is that Israel is our biggest enemy.

- Also this story never made it to TV you can sure ... [/b]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='288117' date='Jun 28 2006, 01:04 PM'][b]Ok ... well if they are legitimate news .... then this story should be taken seriously right ?

Either way we are in agreement on the validity of this story and the agency that reported on it 5 years ago .... [/b]
[i](I still can't belive that you don't find it suspicious that Murdoch a Zionist Jews - took these stories off Fox and has since denied ever airing them) [/i][/quote]

i am taking it seriously... i am currently looking through foxnews... something interesting i found so far... NOTHING in their archives is there before november of 2001... nothing...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='288069' date='Jun 28 2006, 01:30 PM']i disputed his facts... how about addressing that? and the answer is in your gut i guess... no need to verify that its the truth... its there baby!!!!! its obviously true...

well, its not in my gut, so i need to prove it for myself...[/quote]

Rick, my post was not directed towards you. Sorry if it seemed so.

I just got done watching Colbert roast Bush and I found that part funny when he said "forget books and facts, the answer is already in the gut" or something to that effect. I enjoy debates with you and would not address you in that manner.

Guest bengalrick
oh yeah, [url="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,40706,00.html"]this[/url] also doesn't help your case... if they deny it, then they must have missed this article too... question bj, where is there proof that foxnews denies they ever did this piece?

[i][b][size=3]Readers Divided Over Israeli Spies[/size] [/b]

Friday, March 08, 2002

By Garett R. Nadrich

News that a group of Israelis detained by the United States may have had prior knowledge of the Sept. 11 attacks and not shared it with the U.S., "Suspected Israeli Spies Held by U.S.," provoked a rapid but divided response from readers.

Readers expressed many views on the different sides of the issue. While some said Israel should not be spying on the U.S. because of they are an ally, others feel that Israel's intentions were compatible with U.S interests — to seek out Arab terrorists.

Here's a sample of this week's mail:

— I have always been a proponent of our relationship with Israel until now. I find your article provocative and condone the actions of the Israeli government. What good are allies if they can’t even share information? I vote for severing ties with Israel.

— Your article about Israeli spies repeats inuendo and unconfirmed statements. Every country has spies. It seems to me that Israel must spy on Arab terrorists networks wherever they may be. They can't and shouldn't rely on the U.S. to share info with them. By repeating an "unnamed source" that Israel may have known something before 9/11 you are stirring up hatred and suspicion of Israelis and Jews in America. Our intelligence in the U.S. also had prior information that these terrorist groups existed, but insufficient info to do anything about it.

— This revelation into the investigation conducted by our government authorities in identifying the true threats to this nation is a critical component to the security of us all. It is imperative that no bias exists in seeking out all of those who target this nation for their own national interests whether they be Arab operatives, Russian spies, or Israeli intelligence agents.

— There is one important thing you have forgotten to mention in the article — the reason why one of the most loyal American allies is forced to spy on the U.S. And the answer is this: The U.S. and Israeli intelligence services have an agreement on sharing information. However, the U.S. very often chooses not to keep its end of the deal, and not to disclose to the Israelis a lot of important information, vital to Israel's very existence.

— Your story "Suspected Israeli Spies Held by U.S." is full of unwarranted innuendo, allegations, and insinuation. Not to understate the horrific terrorist acts of 9/11, it must also be said that no country in the world has suffered more from the scourge of Islamic fundamentalist terrorism than Israel. That Israel would be using whatever information-gathering techniques at its disposal to avert any further terrorist acts is wholly understandable.

— I have a brother who lives in Israel, just outside of Tel Aviv. On 9/12, we spoke and he told me then that the Mossad had communicated about a potential attack with the U.S. authorities. This "inside" information was later confirmed in both the New York Times and Washington Post who wrote that Israeli intelligence shared this information with the proper U.S. authorities, but sadly, there was little information about the details — what, where or when. However, what information they did have was shared.

— Israel needs an appetite for information in order to defend itself from the countries all around it that wish to destroy it. It has in no way been shown that this information gathering is detrimental to the U.S. Additionally, it would be quite valuable to the U.S. in the future if that information could help identify actual terrorists.

— I think the Israel Moussad knew about 9-11, they have the best spy organization in the world. They had knowledge and failed to warn those who have been their only friends. I think you are on the right track by investigating this.
[/i]

[quote name='bengalrick' post='288116' date='Jun 28 2006, 02:33 PM'][url="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158313,00.html"]this[/url] one must have been missed then ;)

this goes against the grain of trying to only show the "good side" of israel and those blasted zionists......[/quote]

No, you do get some parts of stories but I guarantee you they are not investigated to the fullest, as they should be. As for the blasted zionists, do not try to defend them or their tactics, they gives a damn about you or I. Educate yourself on them, do not take anyone's word on it.

Archived