FoxNews - 9/11 & The Israeli Connection

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='288623' date='Jun 29 2006, 11:56 AM']And as for the Jewish people wanting "world domination" I just laugh at that and dont even feel the need to dignify that with a response...[/quote]

[b]I know I mean can you believe that people are skeptical of a group that only makes up 2 % of the U.S. population but somehow owns all of her major news outlets for the most part, controls the federal reserve, controls World banking, has their hand on the U.S. dollar printing press, dominates her film industry and hollywood, controls most of the U.S. newspapers, gave the world the atomic bomb and then stole the secrets for Israel, and currently has infilitrated the U.S. government .... (Hell they even have made it illegal to ask questions about the Holocaust in Europe which many of the Zionists helped in).

I mean come on get real people ... sure the Bible mentions that in the future the fake jews will be the spawn of Satan, and the Qur'an says they will be the spawn of Satan, .... but hell those are just books that 3.9 billion of the worlds people believe in .... let's get real here ..... these peaceful people that hold up the Talmud that allows sex with 3 year old babies and strung up Jesus would never do something bad .... I mean sure they control the federal reserve and love banking ... but hey money for them isn't a love, more of a hobby. And sure religious Jews actually don't even like Israel and want her dismantled ... but they are just sour grapes that hate themself. :rolleyes:

Just Jew it baby and Go Israel ! :badger: [/b]

[i]PS - CJRudiJ - I suspect you are Jewish (or just really love the Kosher Kool Aid) ... but be aware that if you are going to come in here and talk shit about Muslims and try and smear them ... that it will be my pleasure to return the favor ....

Some of our more respectful Muslim posters won't .... but I will be glad too ;) [/i]

First of all I am not trying to bash mulims but im just showing things that they have done in the past to show that its not out of the realm of possiblities that they would have done the attacks on 9/11 compared to the israelies who have never targeted the US in any way...as for all your bashing about jews running the US and have all the money and stuff, i think you are just jealous that you cant have money like that and target them just like the nazis did back in the day when after world war 1 when the US gave them harsh penalties and most of them fell into debt and stuff except many of the jews were able to keep their money because they are jewish and good with money and all that stuff so the Nazis took their anger out on the Jews, which is exactly what it sounds like you are doing BJ...

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='288749' date='Jun 29 2006, 04:56 PM']First of all I am not trying to bash mulims but im just showing things that they have done in the past to show that its not out of the realm of possiblities that they would have done the attacks on 9/11 compared to the [b]israelies who have never targeted the US in any way[/b]...as for all your bashing about jews running the US and have all the money and stuff, i think you are just jealous that you cant have money like that and target them just like the nazis did back in the day when after world war 1 when the US gave them harsh penalties and most of them fell into debt and stuff except many of the jews were able to keep their money because they are jewish and good with money and all that stuff so the Nazis took their anger out on the Jews, which is exactly what it sounds like you are doing BJ...[/quote]

:lol:

Are you serious? Here, read [url="http://www.ussliberty.org/"]this[/url] .....but you really have to read it.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='288759' date='Jun 29 2006, 03:35 PM']BJ tell me what you think of the palestinian suicide bombers...I would just like to know what you think of them...[/quote]

[b]This deserves a long answer ... but the short version I have time to give is that I believe they are 2 main types

1. People that have been oppressed, seen their relatives killed, had their rights stripped, been beaten, etc for so long that they really see no other way to air their greivances to the fact that live in an open air prison in Gaza ... and thus Suicide bombing is their only outlet to say "I am still here, and you and the world need to take notice of my plight" .... and also this is tinged with a feeling of getting revenge in Israeli civilians for their support of their governments apartheid

2. Sometimes they are patsies or Mossad moles who carry out attacks and blame Palestinians ... these people are evil and carrying out black propaganda to give Israel reasons to carry out more injustice and land theft

[center]Suicide bombers are the result of brutal occupation ....

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/9339c846.jpg[/img][/center]

[/b]

Guest BlackJesus

[size=5][quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='288749' date='Jun 29 2006, 03:26 PM']compared to the israelies who have never targeted the US in any way...[/quote][/size]

[center] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] :wacko: :wacko: :crazy: :crazy: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[color="#FF0000"][b][size=3]Lavon Affair [url="http://www.mideastweb.org/lavon.htm"]Link[/url][/size][/color]
- In 1954, the Israeli secret service set up a spy ring in Egypt, with the purpose of blowing up US and British targets.

[color="#FF0000"][size=3]USS Liberty [url="http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ussliberty.html"]Link[/url][/size][/color]
[img]http://www.ihr.org/webpics/uss_liberty.jpg[/img]
- the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty that killed 34 American servicemen[/b]

start there ... then I'll give you more [/center]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='288785' date='Jun 29 2006, 04:00 PM'][b]This deserves a long answer ... but the short version I have time to give is that I believe they are 2 main types
1. People that have been oppressed, seen their relatives killed, had their rights stripped, been beaten, etc for so long that they really see no other way to air their greivances to the fact that live in an open air prison in Gaza ... and thus Suicide bombing is their only outlet to say "I am still here, and you and the world need to take notice of my plight" .... and also this is tinged with a feeling of getting revenge in Israeli civilians for their support of their governments apartheid

2. Sometimes they are patsies or Mossad moles who carry out attacks and blame Palestinians ... these people are evil and carrying out black propaganda to give Israel reasons to carry out more injustice and land theft
[center]Suicide bombers are the result of brutal occupation ....
[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/9339c846.jpg[/img][/center]

[/b][/quote]

You can say that what the people did on 9/11 is considered suicide bombing...so how come when they do it in Israel it is fine by you and you are so easy to brush it away and not blame them for it, but then when it comes to the people that support Israel (the US) it is wrong...unless you think what they did on 9/11 was alright and just a "result of brutal occupation"

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='288829' date='Jun 29 2006, 05:29 PM']and you didnt seem to combat my comparing you to a nazi thing so i guess ill just assume you agree with that...[/quote]

[b]I did respond to that ....

I am not worried about compasions to Nazis .... because it is the state of Israel who is emulating the Nazis ... and many of the Zionists who control Israel .. helped Hitler kill the Jews. Thus I am on the direct opposite side of the Nazis.

Also Nazis are fascists who support an economic model where corporations control the economy - this is the exact oppositie of what I want ... and they support a fascist political model - the exact opposite of I want.

Nazis are on the right fringe .... some would say I am on the left. [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='288834' date='Jun 29 2006, 05:35 PM']okay...now what about my 9/11 comparison to suicide bombings in Israel[/quote]

[b]Israeli Mossad and the PNAC carried out 9/11 ... not Palestinians .... I have already gone over this ....

Thus yes I want us to track down the real people who knocked down the Towers .... the PNAC and Israeli Mossad .... (Hell 5 Israeli Mossad agents danced as they videotaped the planes hitting the towers from a nearby rooftop) and this is an indisputable fact .... they even slipped up and said they were in the U.S. to document the event. [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='288785' date='Jun 29 2006, 04:00 PM']... and thus Suicide bombing is their only outlet to say "I am still here, and you and the world need to take notice of my plight" .... and also this is tinged with a feeling of getting revenge in Israeli civilians for their support of their governments apartheid

[/b][/quote]

If you are going to take this route then you are saying that every Isreali civilian supports their government, so i guess then if someone did a suicide bombing in the US and killed you it would be alright because you are an innocent american civilian who "supports their government" even though you dont support our government you are saying that it is alright...its kinda confusing you might not comprehend this, but what im saying is that not every civilian in Israel supports their government like some Americans dont support our government, but it is still alright to kill them...

you are actually approving the murder of innocent people just cause they live in a country you dont agree with

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='288839' date='Jun 29 2006, 05:47 PM']If you are going to take this route then you are saying that every Isreali civilian supports their government, so i guess then if someone did a suicide bombing in the US and killed you it would be alright because you are an innocent american civilian who "supports their government" even though you dont support our government you are saying that it is alright...its kinda confusing you might not comprehend this, but what im saying is that not every civilian in Israel supports their government like some Americans dont support our government, but it is still alright to kill them...

you are actually approving the murder of innocent people just cause they live in a country you dont agree with[/quote]

[b]I know that not all Israelis support their govt or Zionism .... hell the Jews that take their religion seriously recognize that the state of Israel is actually against their religion - because the Israeli state can not arrive until the coming of the Messiah in Judaism.

I was saying that from the side of the Palestinian bomber ... that he is unleashing his anger on the civilian population .... and since Israelis don't walk around with a shirt saying (I do or don't support my Govt) then the bomber can't pick and choose.

It is no different than when the U.S. bombs a city or when Israel shells a town or a beach like what happened 2 weeks ago.

I am not condoning the killing of innocents ... you asked me for my thoughts and I provided why I believe it is done .... I understand their motivations but do not support them against civilians

Also keep in mind every israeli must serve in their military and most can be called up if needed ... thus almost every Israeli is both a civilian and a soldier (potential soldier at a moments notice).

[/b]

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='288731' date='Jun 29 2006, 01:53 PM'][i]PS - CJRudiJ - I suspect you are Jewish (or just really love the Kosher Kool Aid) ... but be aware that if you are going to come in here and talk shit about Muslims and try and smear them ... that it will be my pleasure to return the favor ....

Some of our more respectful Muslim posters won't .... but I will be glad too ;) [/i][/quote]

What the fuck kind of horse shit is this ? :o

You`re constantly on here blasting Christians, their religion and their beliefs.
Hell, you`re constantly blasting any and [b]all [/b] religions. But now for what
ever reason, you`re wanting to [b]defend[/b] one certain religion ?

I have a novel idea... if Muslims that post here feel offended, why don`t
you let THEM speak for theirselves... instead of trying to be their saviour ?

I mean you never come to a Christians "rescue"...so why do it for anyone else ?

This forum... wait ALL forums were set up for debate. You act like you
want only people that agree with you to posts here. And if they don`t
agree with you, you want to talk about how uneducated, ignorant, how they`re smearing
another religion ( I still can`t fucking believe that was typed by YOU of all people) or whatever
other kind of bullshit you can think up at the moment.

Geez you really have became an unbearable asshat in this forum... :wacko:

Awww fuck it. Just keep going about spamming this and all forums with your vast array of "knowledge"
while being a fucking hypocrite.

Yay ...go YOU ! :headbang:

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='oldschooler' post='288844' date='Jun 29 2006, 05:59 PM']What the fuck kind of horse shit is this ? :o

You`re constantly on here blasting Christians, their religion and their beliefs.
Hell, you`re constantly blasting any and [b]all [/b] religions. But now for what
ever reason, you`re wanting to [b]defend[/b] one certain religion ?

I have a novel idea... if Muslims that post here feel offended, why don`t
you let THEM speak for theirselves... instead of trying to be their saviour ?

I mean you never come to a Christians "rescue"...so why do it for anyone else ?

This forum... wait ALL forums were set up for debate. You act like you
want only people that agree with you to posts here. And if they don`t
agree with you, you want to talk about how uneducated, ignorant, how they`re smearing
another religion ( I still can`t fucking believe that was typed by YOU of all people) or whatever
other kind of bullshit you can think up at the moment.
Geez you really have became an unbearable asshat in this forum... :wacko:
Awww fuck it. Just keep going about spamming this and all forums with your vast array of "knowledge"
while being a fucking hypocrite.
Yay ...go YOU ! :headbang:[/quote]

[b]I have not been blasting all religion or Christians as of late .... over time I have actually warmed up to many religious ideas ....

I have applauded certain parts of Christianity that I deem to have merit and applauded the parts of Islam that I see value in ....

[color="#006600"]So When I want an opinion from the JoeDirt gallery .... I'll ask for it

Until then

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/54860394.gif[/img]

and oh yeah .... place me on ignore then ... or choke on a dick :wave: [/b] [/color]

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='288847' date='Jun 29 2006, 05:07 PM'][b][b]I have not been blasting all religion or Christians as of late[/b] .... over time I have actually warmed up to many religious ideas ....

I have applauded certain parts of Christianity that I deem to have merit and applauded the parts of Islam that I see value in ....
[color="#006600"]So When I want an opinion from the JoeDirt gallery .... I'll ask for it

Until then

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/54860394.gif[/img]
and oh yeah .... place me on ignore then ... or choke on a dick :wave: [/b] [/color][/quote]

LMFAO ! :lol:

Geeez, lemme see, I can ignore a dick or choke on one ?
How about I chose neither. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//15.gif[/img]

You`re an aboslute fucking tool... seriously.

Why should I place you on ignore ? So you can live on this board posting
all your stupid horse shit while your "fans" cheer you on ? You`d probably
love that wouldn`t you ? No one should ever question the all knowing BJ !
Or call him on his hypocrisy ! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

And if you don`t care what I think...then why did you reply ? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img]

For some reason you have came to the conclusion that you, and your opinion
are all that matters on this entire message board. I`m just here to assure
that you`re wrong. I don`t care how smart you "think" you are, you`re
opinion is just as much like an asshole as everyone else`s is...

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='288853' date='Jun 29 2006, 05:28 PM']Old has just been in an argumentitive mood the past two days, hell look at that conflict diamonds thread. ;)[/quote]

Oh, you mean the thread where I pointed out someone`s hypocrisy and let you have
the last word ?

Yeah it has to be just because I`m in a "mood" rather than just pointing out hypocrisy
at it`s finest. ^_^

It is very clear that people get upset when a muslim is not made to appear idiotic. It happens to be that the environment on this form is such that you can't simply state things insulting, denigrating, patsy-ing, and cursing Muslims/Islam...and that is a rare thing... Those who wish to hear the same muslim bashing as always, please go turn your talking box on, there's plenty there to soak in and content yourself with what you are used to.

Oh, and why is it that the burden of proof or evidence is SOOO MUCH greater on me than CJandRudyJ?
I don't know you partner, and please forgive me if I offend you, but most of what you have said so far has
no basis in reality. It has a basis in what is repeated on the Box daily, and what spews out of the mouth of the perpetual liars daily...but evidence does not support it.

Why must I have to present evidence to show what I am saying, whereas others can simply think out loud, blaming, and playing Columbo, with NO facts, just stuff heard from people who heard from the talking BOX? ...and then 3 days later, someone new comes along and says the same ignorance that was addressed already??

I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE FOR WHAT THEY SAY, OR ELSE BE QUIET AND ASK QUESTIONS. If we are talking about sports, have at it, but talking about serious matters, shouldn't this be the unspoken rule?This was the point of the post about KNOWING before believing, and speaking only what we KNOW, and holding ourselves accountable for what we SAY, BELIEVE, and DO.

AZ

PS
I HAVE A CHALLENGE: Someone who is knowledgeable and has the mental capability to study both sides, please give me the evidence that "Muslim suicide bombers hijacked planes and attacked the world trade center on September 11, 2001" Anyone?? With EVERYONE supposedly supporting this idea, there must be piles of evidence. MAKE THE CASE.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='Abu-Zayd' post='288861' date='Jun 29 2006, 05:52 PM'][b]It is very clear that people get upset when a muslim is not made to appear idiotic.[/b] It happens to be that the environment on this form is such that you can't simply state things insulting, denigrating, patsy-ing, and cursing Muslims/Islam...and that is a rare thing... Those who wish to hear the same muslim bashing as always, please go turn your talking box on, there's plenty there to soak in and content yourself with what you are used to.[/quote]

You`re joking right ?

BJ has been anti-religion on this forum since it`s inception.
That`s why it`s called Jesus and Dubya. This forum was created
because the General Forum was over taken by political and
religious threads.

He has bashed EVERY religion there is on this forum at one time or another.

Now all of a sudden he is on a kick that Israel is the root of all evil.
And he is bashing Zionism. But when someone says anything bad
about the Muslim religion... it`s unacceptable by him and you ?
That`s hypocrisy and I for one won`t tolerate or stand bye and allow it.

Now I`m not saying all Muslims are bad, or even the majority. But let`s not act like
there aren`t a lot of extreme radical Muslims that want nothing more
than to exterminate ALL "infidels" from the face of the Earth either.

Either all religions are fair game... or none are.

[quote]I HAVE A CHALLENGE: Someone who is knowledgeable and has the mental capability to study both sides, please give me the evidence that "Muslim suicide bombers hijacked planes and attacked the world trade center on September 11, 2001" Anyone?? With EVERYONE supposedly supporting this idea, there must be piles of evidence. MAKE THE CASE.[/quote]

How about you read the bin Laden not wanted by the FBI thread.
It`s basically all about what you`re asking for now.

I provided just as many, if not more "facts" than BJ did. The U.S. has shown
evidence to World leaders (PM of Canada for instance) and the like. bin Laden
declared war on the U.S. in 1996. He was behind other attacks against the U.S.
The 9/11 commision, which is a bi-partisan group, all said that bin Laden is responsible
for 9/11... all of the above are facts.

Do you really think that any Nation would provide troops to go to Afghanistan
if they weren`t sure they were going after the right people/persons ?

[quote name='oldschooler' post='288857' date='Jun 29 2006, 06:38 PM']Oh, you mean the thread where I pointed out someone`s hypocrisy and let you have
the last word ?
Yeah it has to be just because I`m in a "mood" rather than just pointing out hypocrisy
at it`s finest. ^_^[/quote]

Yeah yeah.

As far as BJ's warming up to religon after being critical of it. Some of us are encouraged any time someone can move past their hatred in order to see the bigger message and see that its not all bad. Some might even view it as a good thing.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='288896' date='Jun 29 2006, 07:17 PM']As far as BJ's warming up to religon after being critical of it. Some of us are encouraged any time someone can move past their hatred in order to see the bigger message and see that its not all bad. Some might even view it as a good thing.[/quote]

Racist hypocrite. <_<

:ninja:

Anyway, how has BJ "warmed" up to religion ?
Just because he isn`t bashing your`s now ?

:wave:

[quote name='oldschooler' post='288898' date='Jun 29 2006, 08:22 PM']Racist hypocrite. <_<
:ninja:
Anyway, how has BJ "warmed" up to religion ?
Just because he isn`t bashing your`s now ?
:wave:[/quote]

I like you old (I wouldnt have gone after bengaldude as hard as I did, if I didnt) so Im not going to resort to the namecalling. (Plus I think you kidding anyway).

As far as BJ's warming up to them, I think he can answer it better than I, as he was the one who said he is.

Archived