FoxNews - 9/11 & The Israeli Connection

Guest BlackJesus

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='290797' date='Jul 6 2006, 03:36 PM'][b]re-quoted for purposes of comedy .... many here will get the humor [/b][/quote]

only those brainwashed by your "zionism" bullshit... you know, those weaker minds i spoke of ;)

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='bengalrick' post='290796' date='Jul 6 2006, 03:33 PM']so your talking being trained and being brainwashed[/quote]

[b]I don't mention the term "Brainwash" one time in my response .... you pulled that from thin air .... because you are ____________ ? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img][/b]

[quote name='bengalrick' post='290796' date='Jul 6 2006, 03:33 PM']yet everything you talk about in this forum lately is about zionism....[/quote]

[b]Because we are mostly discussing U.S. politics .... and I have achieved the epiphany that when it comes to U.S. politics and policy - are nation has been hijacked by a Pro-Israeli/ Zionist Cabal .... and that the rest of America will suffer the consequences of letting a small group of people control the rest of us, and shape our foreign policy ....[/b]

[quote name='bengalrick' post='290796' date='Jul 6 2006, 03:33 PM']you don't think that you have been "trained" to use bumpersticker words like zionism b/c it sounds worse than it really is?[/quote]

[color="#000099"][b]No ... the state of Israel openly uses the term "Zionism" and "Zionists" they don't even see it as a bad term ....

I use it because it captures these peoples mentality closer than other words ....

- you can't just say "Jews" - because not all Jews are Zionists, and non Jews can be Zionists (hell some of the best fighters against Zionism are religious Hasidic Jews)

- You can't say "Israelis" - because not all Israelis are Zionists ... they have a wing of politics in Israel that rejects it .... and they have Sephardim and Falasha Jews who are not Zionists and don't control policy. I actually have a couple of close friends who are Sephardim Jews and they agree with everything I say in relation to Israel .... Because Zionists AshkeNAZIs also hate them.

:contract: - Also many Zionists are actually Athiests ... so yes they are Jewish in the Ethnic sense (even though that doesn't exist) ... but not Jewish in the religious sense

- I could say "Khazars" I guess ... but that term is more historical and not all Khazars who became Ashkenazi imposters as Biblical Jews are not even Zionists ....

- Also there is a large amount of Goyim Christians in the U.S. who have been bought off to be Zionists .... and millions upon millions who have been lied to and made to see Israel as an Allie by the billion dollar PR firms they emply to make people like Rick think I am going crazy ....

So Zionists it is .... B) [/b] [/color]

Guest bengalrick
by the definition alone, i don't think its a bad thing either: [url="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=define%3A+zionism"]zionism[/url]

[i]Movement founded by the Viennese Jewish journalist Theodor Herzl, who argued in his 1896 book Der Judenstaat (The Jewish State) that the best way of avoiding anti-Semitism in Europe was to create an independent Jewish state in Palestine. Zionism was named after Mount Zion in Jerusalem, a symbol of the Jewish homeland in Palestine since the Babylonian captivity in the 6th century BC. The movement culminated in the birth of the state of Israel in 1948.[/i]

i my God!!!!! they want their own state!!! they now support that state of isreal?!?!?!? holy fuck, they are bad.... zionists are over 60 years old.... unless you want to change the definition, like you have w/ neo-cons....

just know that i see through this bullshit... its propaganda... the same type of propaganda that makes people in america blindly allied w/ isreal... it makes you blindly hate isreal...

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='bengalrick' post='290813' date='Jul 6 2006, 03:55 PM']by the definition alone, i don't think its a bad thing either: [url="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=define%3A+zionism"]zionism[/url]

[i]Movement founded by the Viennese Jewish journalist Theodor Herzl, who argued in his 1896 book Der Judenstaat (The Jewish State) that the best way of avoiding anti-Semitism in Europe was to create an independent Jewish state in Palestine. Zionism was named after Mount Zion in Jerusalem, a symbol of the Jewish homeland in Palestine since the Babylonian captivity in the 6th century BC. The movement culminated in the birth of the state of Israel in 1948.[/i]

i my God!!!!! they want their own state!!! they now support that state of isreal?!?!?!? holy fuck, they are bad.... zionists are over 60 years old.... unless you want to change the definition, like you have w/ neo-cons....

just know that i see through this bullshit... its propaganda... the same type of propaganda that makes people in america blindly allied w/ isreal... it makes you blindly hate isreal...[/quote]

[b]There isn't a correct term for what they are ... also many words have many definitions ... you gave me one definition of Zionism .... which yes in that description is fine ....

However it does not describe what they are ... and thus the term "Zionists" is used to describe that. I guess the long definition would be ... [color="#006600"][i](militaristic mostly athiest Jew imposter Khazars who support the illegal occupation of Palestine and the slaughter of innocents and children on a weekly basis that ensues because of such an illegal and unjust occupation, who then seek out to control U.S. mideast policy through $ and PR firms) & they could also be (Goyim Pro Israeli American Christians who no very little about the brutal apartheid state of Israel, and have been trained to see Israel as a US allie and somehow a pro-Christian democratic country amongst Muslims ... when in actuality it is illegal in Israel to preach the message of Christ, and the state is not a Democracy as 50 % of the population is locked in concentration camps, or dispersed as refugees). [/i] [/color]

= However there is not an acronym for that .... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img] [/b]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='290822' date='Jul 6 2006, 04:06 PM'][b]There isn't a correct term for what they are ... also many words have many definitions ... you gave me one definition of Zionism .... which yes in that description is fine ....

However it does not describe what they are ... and thus the term "Zionists" is used to describe that. I guess the long definition would be ... [color="#006600"][i](militaristic mostly athiest Jew imposter Khazars who support the illegal occupation of Palestine and the slaughter of innocents and children on a weekly basis that ensues because of such an illegal and unjust occupation, who then seek out to control U.S. mideast policy through $ and PR firms) & they could also be (Goyim Pro Israeli American Christians who no very little about the brutal apartheid state of Israel, and have been trained to see Israel as a US allie and somehow a pro-Christian democratic country amongst Muslims ... when in actuality it is illegal in Israel to preach the message of Christ, and the state is not a Democracy as 50 % of the population is locked in concentration camps, or dispersed as refugees). [/i] [/color]

= However there is not an acronym for that .... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]

must be a made up word by people who are pulling your strings... its no where in the definitions i posted, at least...

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='bengalrick' post='290837' date='Jul 6 2006, 04:37 PM']must be a made up word by people who are pulling your strings... its no where in the definitions i posted, at least...[/quote]

[b]I guess the American education system really is failing .... [/b]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='290839' date='Jul 6 2006, 04:41 PM'][b]I guess the American education system really is failing .... [/b][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/37.gif[/img]

The Judahites, where we get the term Jew from, are very few now. They are the original descendants of Jacob. Most of them accepted Islam through the ages and continued to live in the region now labelled Israel. Those who remained 'Jew' or a few of them Christians, continued to live there along with the other indigenous inhabitants of the area, be it Khazari-Jews, Christians, or Muslims.

Some facts before saying anything:

--->“Between 3000 and 1100 B.C., Canaanite civilization covered what is today Israel, the West Bank,
Lebanon and much of Syria and Jordan..."
--Marcia Kunstel and Joseph Albright, “Their Promised Land.”

--->“But all these [different peoples who had come to Canaan] were additions, sprigs grafted onto the
parent tree...And that parent tree was Canaanite...[The Arab invaders of the 7th century A.D.] made
Moslem converts of the natives, settled down as residents, and intermarried with them, with the result
that all are now so completely Arabized that we cannot tell where the Canaanites leave off and the
Arabs begin.”
--Illene Beatty, “Arab and Jew in the Land of Canaan.”

--->“The extended kingdoms of David and Solomon, on which the Zionists base their territorial demands,
endured for only about 73 years...Then it fell apart...[Even] if we allow independence to the entire life
of the ancient Jewish kingdoms, from David’s conquest of Canaan in 1000 B.C. to the wiping out of
Judah in 586 B.C., we arrive at [only] a 414 year Jewish rule.”
--Illene Beatty, “Arab and Jew in the Land of Canaan.”

--->1931 Jewish population: 174,606 (after greatly increased 'immigration' from 1880-1930)
Total population: 1,033,314

“The aim of the [Jewish National] Fund was ‘to redeem the land of Palestine as the inalienable possession of the Jewish people.’

...As early as [b]1891[/b], Zionist leader Ahad Ha’am wrote that the Arabs “understood very well what we were doing and what we were aiming at"

..."We shall try to spirit the penniless [Arab] population across the border by procuring employment for it in transit countries, while denying it employment in our own country... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly.’
--Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism, as quoted in
John Quigley, “Palestine and Israel: A Challenge to Justice.”

...“We came to this country which was already populated by Arabs, and we are establishing a Hebrew, that is a Jewish, state here...Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages...There is not a single community in the country that did not have a former Arab population.”
--Israeli leader, Moshe Dayan, quoted in Benjamin Beit-Hallahmi’s “Original Sins.”

...“One can imagine an argument for the right of a persecuted minority to find refuge in another country able to accommodate it; one is hard-pressed, however, to imagine an argument for the right of a peaceful minority to politically and perhaps physically displace the indigenous population of another country. Yet...the latter was the actual intention of the Zionist movement.”
--Norman Finkelstein, “Image and Reality of the Israel-Palestine Conflict.”

All of this info is included and available, plus a little background into what today is known as Israel...

PLEASE READ IT... it will be useful to you...

AZ

[quote name='Abu-Zayd' post='290897' date='Jul 6 2006, 06:47 PM']All of this info is included and available, plus a little background into what today is known as Israel...

[url="http://www.washington-report.org/jews_for_justice/"]PLEASE READ IT[/url]... it will be useful to you...

AZ[/quote]

I apologize...I forgot to insert [url="http://www.washington-report.org/jews_for_justice/"]the link.[/url]

Oh...here are a few other lines:

The Talmud states that...two contrary types of souls exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from the Satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness...Rabbi Kook, the Elder, the revered father of the messianic tendency of Jewish fundamentalism said, "The difference between a Jewish soul and the souls of non-Jews...is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle."
They argue that what appears to be confiscation of Arab owned land for subsequent settlement by Jews is in reality not an act of stealing but one of sanctification. From their perspective the land is being redeemed by being transferred from the satanic to the divine sphere...To further this process, the use of force is permitted whenever necessary...Halacha permits Jews to rob non-Jews in those locales wherein Jews are stronger than non-Jews.
--Israel Shahak and Norton Mezvinsky's "Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel"

Guest BlackJesus

[url="http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/05/339320.shtml"]http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/05/339320.shtml[/url]

:whistle:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pats and Sox
Now that I'm in the house I am continually impressed by you ability to be suckered itno all sorts of conspiracy theories, lunacy, and plain, old-fashioned bullshit.

Mom drank when she got knocked up, huh?

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Pats and Sox' post='302496' date='Jul 27 2006, 02:13 PM']Now that I'm in the house I am continually impressed by you ability to be suckered itno all sorts of conspiracy theories, lunacy, and plain, old-fashioned bullshit.

Mom drank when she got knocked up, huh?[/quote]

[b]Let's see sticking to your theme .... you are given pages and pages of ideas, theories, proof and video ... and you claim that ...

My mother must have drank .... = No addressing of the facts provided ... no addressing the points offered ...

Not suprised.

Also stick the insults to us personally ... I didn't go make insinuations on your fucking family you clump of cummed on rat puke. [/b]

Guest Pats and Sox
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='302502' date='Jul 27 2006, 02:19 PM'][b]Let's see sticking to your theme .... you are given pages and pages of ideas, theories, proof and video ... and you claim that ...

My mother must have drank .... = No addressing of the facts provided ... no addressing the points offered ...
Not suprised. [/b][/quote]

You didn't provide much in the way of facts, just the same, tired, discarded, discredited, and never even remotely proven conspiracy theories that no one, except fetal alcohol syndrom sufferers like yourself believe. Don't think volume makes up for credibility.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='302502' date='Jul 27 2006, 02:19 PM']Also stick the insults to us personally ... I didn't go make insinuations on your fucking family you clump of cummed on rat puke.[/quote]

The past tense verb form of "cum" is "came" not "cummed".

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='302507' date='Jul 27 2006, 02:23 PM']Until you prove to me this latest video by al-fuckhead was fabricated ill believe that it was al-quedas doing due to the fact the background while he was talking was a picture of the burning buildings and mohammed atta[/quote]

[b]Have you ever researched Atta ?

Have you even spent 10 minutes looking into Atta ?

There are honest simple questions ... and I already know the answer. [/b]

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='302557' date='Jul 27 2006, 03:19 PM'][b]Have you ever researched Atta ?

Have you even spent 10 minutes looking into Atta ?

There are honest simple questions ... and I already know the answer. [/b][/quote]

i have.. quite honestly, the stripper that gave all of this information is not exactly the "beacon of truth" you make her out to be... the only places it is even quoted from is the democratic underground and similar links... her "evidence" included the fact that she broke up w/ him b/c he was dancing like "night at the roxbury", killed her cats, he was fucking a mafia lady, and stupid shit like that.. the only source in the whole shitty story is the cracked out stripper... NOTHING else...

[url="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x1433886"]honest stories have citations[/url] ;)

Guest Coy Bacon
[quote name='bengalrick' post='290662' date='Jul 6 2006, 09:23 AM']its almost this simple for bj:

A.) jew = zionist = evil

B.) person that doesn't believe "A" = zionist = evil[/quote]

That's an obvious misrepresentation. I've seen BJ repeadly espouse the view that I hold, that jew is not synonymous with zionist. It would probably be more accurate to say that it is this simple for bengalrick:

A. anti-zionist = anti-jew = anti-semitic

Which means:

B. bengalrick = guy that doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='302809' date='Jul 27 2006, 07:13 PM']That's an obvious misrepresentation. I've seen BJ repeadly espouse the view that I hold, that jew is not synonymous with zionist. It would probably be more accurate to say that it is this simple for bengalrick:
Which means:
B. bengalrick = guy that doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

:headbang:

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='302809' date='Jul 27 2006, 07:13 PM']That's an obvious misrepresentation. I've seen BJ repeadly espouse the view that I hold, that jew is not synonymous with zionist. It would probably be more accurate to say that it is this simple for bengalrick:
Which means:
B. bengalrick = guy that doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.[/quote]

did you just pick a quote out from 3 weeks ago? it really is getting bad for you guys right now, isn't it?

Guest Coy Bacon
[quote name='bengalrick' post='302836' date='Jul 27 2006, 07:52 PM']did you just pick a quote out from 3 weeks ago? it really is getting bad for you guys right now, isn't it?[/quote]

I'll take that as an admission that I'm right.

Guest Coy Bacon
[quote][url="http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/"]http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/[/url]

Al-Qaeda warns it will not stand idly by
Al-Qaeda's No. 2 leader warned in a new taped message Thursday the terrorist group would not stand idly by while “these [Israeli] shells burn our brothers” in Lebanon and Gaza.
Posted Jul 27, 2006 09:44 AM PST
Category: COVER-UP/DECEPTIONS

Yeah. Right. "Al Qaeda" (nudge nudge wink wink).
[b]Okay, let's take a look.[/b]

2001 - Afghanistan invaded.
Reaction from the Taliban - attempt to repel invaders.
Reaction from "al Qaeda" - none.

2003 - Iraq invaded.
Reaction from Iraqi regime - try to repel invaders.
Reaction from "al Qaeda" - bomb the shit out of Iraq following the invasion.

2006 - Israel starts attacks on Palestinians on 25 June and starts attacks on Lebanon on 13 July.
Reaction from Palestinians and Hezbollah - try to repel invaders.
Reaction from "al Qaeda" - none.

Let's take a look at the supposed setup of "al Qaeda's sleeper cells": "The way these folks work, they can go the logistics planning, to get the equipment they need and do the surveillance. Al Qaeda-trained people do a tremendous amount of surveillance to find the right targets, the right time of day or whatever. But then, you can put all those plans and equipment on the shelf, and then with one phone call, in as little as 24 hours, execute those plans."

Can you possibly tell me that these sleeper cells do not react to world events?

It has taken over a month for "al Qaeda" to do anything about Israel's offensives, and then all they've done is release a video. Have they lost all of the phone numbers of their "sleeper cells"?

[b]"al Qaeda" is bullshit. [/b]

Its actions (or lack of) on behalf of its "Muslim brothers" proves it.

[b]The only time it makes an appearance is when it is convenient for Western politicians. [/b]

[b]If something goes "bang" in the near future it will do nothing but distract the media from Israel's actions, and it would probably justify the invasions of Syria and Iran.

Once again, "al Qaeda's" actions would do nothing but benefit Western politicians. [/b]

[b]"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt[/b][/quote]

Al-Qaeda warns it will not stand idly by
WILLA THAYER

Associated Press

CAIRO — Al-Qaeda's No. 2 leader warned in a new taped message Thursday the terrorist group would not stand idly by while “these [Israeli] shells burn our brothers” in Lebanon and Gaza.

In the message broadcast by Al-Jazeera television, Ayman al-Zawahri, second in command to Osama bin Laden, said that al-Qaeda now saw “all the world as a battlefield open in front of us.”

The Egyptian-born physician said the Hezbollah and Palestinian fights against Israel would not be ended with “ceasefires or agreements.”

“The war with Israel does not depend on ceasefires. ... It is a Jihad for God's sake and will last until [our] religion prevails,” Mr. al-Zawahri said. “We will attack everywhere.”

Latest Comments
These guys are nothing more than Nazi's and they are going to...
Crusader nations? I think these folks have been so blinded by...
This is dangerous as there is a threat that al qaeda will attack...
5 reader comments | Comments closed
Mr. al-Zawahri wore a gray robe and white turban. A picture of the burning World Trade Center was on the wall behind him along with pictures of two other militants.

The Arab satellite station appeared not to have transmitted the entire tape, using instead selected quotes interspersed with commentary from an anchor.

"The shells and rockets ripping apart Muslim bodies in Gaza and Lebanon are not only Israeli [weapons], but are supplied by all the countries of the crusader coalition. Therefore, every participant in the crime will pay the price," Mr. al-Zawahri said.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='302963' date='Jul 27 2006, 10:03 PM']"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt[/quote]

[b]I like this quote [/b]

Archived