this is the first NBA draft that won't allow kids out of high school to be in the draft. if your under 19 it is i think you cant enter the draft. i love that fucking rule, tired of seeing kids barely have pubic hair getting paid so much fucking money. let those mother fuckers go to college first. your rarley get the Lebrons and Kobe's and Garnetts any more. so let them go to college and get groomed for the NBA. curious to see where hicks and james white end up.thats my word!

Guest whodey 85
I think the Pacers had the best draft. Shawne Williams was a very good 1st round pick who can play either the 3 or the 4 and James White in the 2nd round was a great trade. He's gonna give u some exposure in the dunk contest and I honestly think if he puts together all his talent, he could be a starter in a year or two.

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='288473' date='Jun 29 2006, 12:30 AM']i love it, i could go and see him at Indy, since it's only 1 1/2 hrs. away.[/quote]

Tru dat, Im definetly gonna go see a couple Pacers games this year.

This may sound kinda strange, but I think it kinda helps Eric Hicks to not get drafted. He is an undersized big-man so now he and his agent can sit down, scout other teams rosters, and check wich situation can get him on the team and maybe on the floor.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='whodey 85' post='288470' date='Jun 29 2006, 12:24 AM']I think the Pacers had the best draft. Shawne Williams was a very good 1st round pick who can play either the 3 or the 4 and James White in the 2nd round was a great trade. He's gonna give u some exposure in the dunk contest and I honestly think if he puts together all his talent, he could be a starter in a year or two.[/quote]

Portland by far had the best draft.

Lemarcus Aldridge and Brandon Roy...they just became a pretty solid team. Both of these guys will have quality careers in the NBA and i think 1 of them will end up a star. I could see both being stars, but probably only one pans out to his true potential.

I think the Pacers draft sucks. White wont play. Williams is overrated and VERY raw.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='whodey 85' post='288478' date='Jun 29 2006, 12:50 AM']Tru dat, Im definetly gonna go see a couple Pacers games this year.

This may sound kinda strange, but I think it kinda helps Eric Hicks to not get drafted. He is an undersized big-man so now he and his agent can sit down, scout other teams rosters, and check wich situation can get him on the team and maybe on the floor.[/quote]

Hicks will have to have a dominant Summer league and then dominate in the NBDL if he ever wants to make it to the NBA floor imo.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='288491' date='Jun 29 2006, 01:13 AM']I became a Charlotte Bobcats fan tonight...That's untill Oden enters the NBA and dominates :D[/quote]

If jordan had a say in their draft than he is the ultimate idiot. Adam freakin Morrison? are u kidding me. Bobcats sucked dick on that pick.

I became a Portland fan by getting Aldridge AND Roy. That is simply amazing.

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='288480' date='Jun 29 2006, 12:51 AM']Portland by far had the best draft.

Lemarcus Aldridge and Brandon Roy...they just became a pretty solid team. Both of these guys will have quality careers in the NBA and i think 1 of them will end up a star. I could see both being stars, but probably only one pans out to his true potential.
I think the Pacers draft sucks. White wont play. Williams is overrated and VERY raw.[/quote]

Did u even read what Larry Bird said? Williams is gonna start and White is gonna get some good minutes off the bench. And how can u say Williams is VERY raw when Aldridge is just as raw. Willliams is 6'9'' with a 7' wingspan that can shoot outside and inside, plus, can pull down boards. The reason Aldrige went at 2 is because he's 6'11". He's not the shooter Williams is but is better in the post game. The Blazers 1st two picks were very good, but Joel Freedmon and trading White and then Johnson who they got for White, didnt make sense at all.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='288480' date='Jun 29 2006, 12:51 AM']I think the Pacers draft sucks. White wont play. Williams is overrated and VERY raw.[/quote]

Shawne Williams?

Did you watch him play last year? At all? Well I watched EVERY SINGLE GAME. He's athletic as hell for a guy his size, and has a 3 point shot to kill for. Don't talk.

Orlando will have a awesome team if Grant Hill comes back healthy.

Something like this is my guess

Point-Jameer Nelson
2 guard-JJ Redick :headbang: :headbang:
Small forward-Grant Hill
Power Forward-Darko Milicic
Center-Dwight Howard

Someone would eventually have to doubt Dwight or Grant Hill if healthy and then kick it to JJ for the 3! I still can't imagine myself watching NBA.

[quote name='whodey 85' post='288478' date='Jun 29 2006, 12:50 AM']Tru dat, Im definetly gonna go see a couple Pacers games this year.

This may sound kinda strange, but I think it kinda helps Eric Hicks to not get drafted. He is an undersized big-man so now he and his agent can sit down, scout other teams rosters, and check wich situation can get him on the team and maybe on the floor.[/quote]

Dare I say potential TE?

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='dieselman44' post='288750' date='Jun 29 2006, 03:27 PM']Dare I say potential TE?[/quote]

I hear u there. 6'6'' and is tough as nails. I dont kno about his hands tho, cause he dropped a few feeds down low this year, but a football is a lot different than a basketball. It worked for Gates, Gonzalez, Teyo Johnson, Jai Lewis, Wesley Duke and a couple others.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='288493' date='Jun 29 2006, 01:17 AM']If jordan had a say in their draft than he is the ultimate idiot. Adam freakin Morrison? are u kidding me. Bobcats sucked dick on that pick.

I became a Portland fan by getting Aldridge AND Roy. That is simply amazing.[/quote]

Go hide somewhere please.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='288629' date='Jun 29 2006, 12:11 PM']every year we say if grant hill is healthy. the guy never will be healthy. he should just retire![/quote]

he was healthy in 04-05...played 67 of 82 games and had 19.7 points, 4.3 boards, 3.3 assists, and 1.4 steals, still good #'s but not as good as he used to be at all. He used to be 20 points 7-9 boards, 5-7 assists and almost 2 steals a game and that was b4 he hit his prime.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='289012' date='Jun 30 2006, 01:09 AM']Go hide somewhere please.[/quote]

jordan and/or morrison lover i assume?

[url="http://www.deadspin.com/sports/espn/heckling-stephen-a-without-mercy-184275.php"]http://www.deadspin.com/sports/espn/heckli...ercy-184275.php[/url]
quite frankly, this is awesome

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='289044' date='Jun 30 2006, 02:51 AM']he was healthy in 04-05...played 67 of 82 games and had 19.7 points, 4.3 boards, 3.3 assists, and 1.4 steals, still good #'s but not as good as he used to be at all. He used to be 20 points 7-9 boards, 5-7 assists and almost 2 steals a game and that was b4 he hit his prime.[/quote]
Grant hit his prime at Duke

Archived