The Israel Invasion Thread

Nati Ice

Guest BlackJesus
[center][color="#000099"][b][size=3]Israel Prepares to Invade Syria[/size] [url="http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=458"]Story[/url][/b][/color][/center]

Guest BlackJesus
<_<

[quote][size=3][u][b]Israel kills 34 civilians in strikes - mostly terrorist kids [/b]
By Laila Bassam[/u][/size]

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Israel killed at least 34 civilians on Saturday, including 15 children, in air strikes meant to punish Lebanon for letting Hizbollah guerrillas menace the Jewish state's northern border.

Israel's bombing of Lebanese roads, bridges, ports and airports, as well as Hizbollah targets, is its most destructive onslaught since a 1982 invasion to expel Palestinian forces.

For the first time, ports in Christian areas were bombarded and a helicopter missile hit a lighthouse on Beirut's seafront.

Lebanese Prime Minister Fouad Siniora demanded an immediate U.N.-backed ceasefire, denouncing Israel for turning his country into a "disaster zone". He appealed for foreign aid.

An Israeli missile incinerated a van in southern Lebanon, killing 20 people, among them 15 children, in the deadliest single attack of the campaign launched by Israel after Hizbollah captured two of its soldiers and killed eight on Wednesday.

Police said the van was carrying two families fleeing the village of Marwaheen after Israeli loudspeaker warnings to leave their homes. Many of the bodies were charred and broken.

Other raids on north, east and south Lebanon killed 14 people and wounded 37, security sources said.

:contract: [size=3]At least 103 people, [b]all but four of them civilians[/b], [/size] have been killed in Israel's four-day-old assault, which has choked Lebanon's economy and prompted tourists and foreigners to flee.

Continued...[/quote]

[url="http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyid=2006-07-15T194048Z_01_L11538533_RTRUKOC_0_US-MIDEAST.xml&src="]http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle....IDEAST.xml&src=[/url]

BJ, i find it funny how you will believe any article that supports your opinion no matter who rights it or how much proof you have, but automatically discard an article that doesnt support your opinion...im not gonna say that either type of article is completely fact or fiction but i just find it funny that you will believe anything that supports your opinion and think anythind that doesnt is a lie...

and if the kidnapping of the isreali soldier was a mossad job why would the palestinian PM and others talk about it as if their guys did it...

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='294390' date='Jul 15 2006, 03:58 PM']Not sure what they're showing of the attacks back in the US, but there were some scenes shown over here of apartment buildings that had been tageted by Israeli missiles. Wouldn't seem to be much of a military target to me.[/quote]
Unless of course Hezbollah guerrillas are being hidden in them, either with overt help from the residents or against their will. Of course, this is just what governments and the media say to make you feel better about slaughter, there really aren't terrorists that use civilians as human shields so the media will portray the killing of civilians, are there?
;)

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='294381' date='Jul 15 2006, 03:14 PM'][b]BJ, i find it funny how you will believe any article that supports your opinion no matter who rights it or how much proof you have, but automatically discard an article that doesnt support your opinion...im not gonna say that either type of article is completely fact or fiction but i just find it funny that you will believe anything that supports your opinion and think anythind that doesnt is a lie...[/b][/quote]

Ain't that the damned truth. And anyone who would believe anything contrary to his opinion is a "sheep" and can't think for themselves, either....

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='294381' date='Jul 15 2006, 05:14 PM']BJ, i find it funny how you will believe any article that supports your opinion no matter who rights it or how much proof you have, but automatically discard an article that doesnt support your opinion...im not gonna say that either type of article is completely fact or fiction but i just find it funny that you will believe anything that supports your opinion and think anythind that doesnt is a lie...

and if the kidnapping of the isreali soldier was a mossad job why would the palestinian PM and others talk about it as if their guys did it...[/quote]

[b]you mean that I like to spread information that I believe to be true .... WHAT A FUCKING SHOCKER. :rolleyes:

I read countless articles everyday ... some I agree with , some I don't. Don't assume that the ones I post here are all that I read .... I filter through them and then post the ones that I am interested in having a discussion on. [/b]

[color="#006600"][i]Analogy

Day 1 - Bob believes the sky to be red
Day 2 - Bob then discovers that the sky is blue after researching and finding out so
Day 3 - Bob then puts out articles telling others that the sky is blue
Day 4 - Bobs friend tells him that he only believes that the sky is blue and thus is not giving the red and blue arguments a fair shake. [/i] [/color]

[b]Also I find it hilarious that you as a Jew & Zionist would accuse me of not taking in objective sources. Also the damn article that I posted from this did not come from Al Jazeera ... it came from an Israeli newspaper.

There is something to be said with the fact that a good # of Jews agree with Muslims on Israel ... but no Muslims agree with Israel. Also isn't it odd that almost every country in the world that doesn't have a Zionist run media favors the Palestinians. Hell if you polled the worlds countries probably 185 of the 192 would favor with Palestine - the side of truth. Not to mention the fact that other religions who have no stake in the conflict usually favor the Palestinians. It is only Zionist Jews, Zionist Christians, and dumb uneducated whites in America who favor Israeli state brutality. And that is because they are in America, Britian, and Israel and thus only get their zionist filtered news. [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='294406' date='Jul 15 2006, 05:48 PM'][b]you mean that I like to spread information that I believe to be true .... WHAT A FUCKING SHOCKER. :rolleyes:

[b]Hell if you polled the worlds countries probably 185 of the 192 would favor with Palestine [/b] - the side of truth. Not to mention the fact that other religions who have no stake in the conflict usually favor the Palestinians. It is only Zionist Jews, Zionist Christians, and dumb uneducated whites in America who favor Israeli state brutality. And that is because they are in America, Britian, and Israel and thus only get their zionist filtered news. [/b][/quote]
Those are mostly Arab nations and those that have an anti-USA and/or Israel agenda....not to mention that nobody wants to talk about the Israeli's position that they are simply defending the demarcations that have been set forth by the UN themselves in 1947, aka, the Green Line....Israel has only exceeded that border when attacked....and as recently as 2004 they had withdrawn from all the areas they had taken in the 1967 war (where they were attacked) and conceded the land back to the Palestinians, Lebanese, etc.
And then they were attacked (again) and now they have decided that they will no longer deal with the likes of Hamas and Hezbollah, and who can blame them?
Your version of history is the one that is skewed, BJ....Israel has been the one that has been trying to negotiate a settlement that is positive for everyone (the two-state policy), and it is the terrorist organizations that have failed their own people by continually harassing Israel, and then everyone wants to cry foul after they initiate attacks when the Israeli response exceeds what they thought was going to happen...
I hope Israel completely destroys Hezbollah, and I hope Hezbollah launches all their sorry-assed Soviet-era rockets to continue to give the IDF a reason to kill those that would kill them first.
It is YOUR version of history that is clouded, and I don't care how many Palestinian friends you have....of course they are going to give you the anti-Israel story...and you will buy into any humanitarian crisis hook, line and sinker without regarding the real FACTS that you choose to ignore to support your [i]cause du jour[/i]....

Did anyone see the Lebanese leader's plea? Lebanon is a quasi-democracy, but unfortunately, they don't have the centralized power to suppress the Hezbollah movement in the south of Lebanon.
He was moved to tears as he railed against the escalation of violence, calling for both sides to STOP the violence, as it is killing innocents on both sides.
Caught between a terrorist organization that he cannot control and a military that he cannot defeat, what else was he to do?
Wise man.
STOP THE VIOLENCE ON BOTH SIDES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Bunghole' post='294391' date='Jul 15 2006, 06:03 PM']Unless of course Hezbollah guerrillas are being hidden in them, either with overt help from the residents or against their will. Of course, this is just what governments and the media say to make you feel better about slaughter, there really aren't terrorists that use civilians as human shields so the media will portray the killing of civilians, are there?
;)[/quote]

Even if there was one militant in there, that is not justification to kill countless civilians.

Regardless, you've made it clear what side you're on long before this...And it has never had anything to do with justice or justification, or human rights, or the common good.

It all goes back to 'Might makes Right', and it's exactly the same thing you fall back on to defend U.S. miitary action.

Just remember...Germany had a military and technological edge over Poland, Belgium, etc...But that wasn't the last word on the state of the war.

This thing is just beginning, and I'm hoping that someone out there has a gun big enough to even the odds...And the wherewithal to use it.

BZ

[quote name='Bunghole' post='294449' date='Jul 15 2006, 09:20 PM']Did anyone see the Lebanese leader's plea? Lebanon is a quasi-democracy, but unfortunately, they don't have the centralized power to suppress the Hezbollah movement in the south of Lebanon.
He was moved to tears as he railed against the escalation of violence, calling for both sides to STOP the violence, as it is killing innocents on both sides.
Caught between a terrorist organization that he cannot control and a military that he cannot defeat, what else was he to do?
Wise man.
STOP THE VIOLENCE ON BOTH SIDES NOW!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Pretty interesting stuff, since you've supported the bombing of civilians the whole time.

Personally, I believe it would be a disservice to the people of that region to turn back now. They have been wronged for too long, and this is the icing on the cake.

I think they have to unite in declaring war, and pull out all the stops. If you can get bombed driving to work, it's certainly no stretch to pick up a gun and get bombed trying to defend yourself.

That would be my option if it was happening in this country.

BZ

[quote name='TheBZ' post='294452' date='Jul 15 2006, 07:44 PM']Even if there was one militant in there, that is not justification to kill countless civilians.

Regardless, you've made it clear what side you're on long before this...And it has never had anything to do with justice or justification, or human rights, or the common good.

It all goes back to 'Might makes Right', and it's exactly the same thing you fall back on to defend U.S. miitary action.

Just remember...Germany had a military and technological edge over Poland, Belgium, etc...But that wasn't the last word on the state of the war.

This thing is just beginning, and I'm hoping that someone out there has a gun big enough to even the odds...And the wherewithal to use it.

BZ[/quote]

You know, I am not free from mistakes or judgemetns from others regarding my opinoin.
I think I have made it abundantly clear that I am only siding with a cessation to the violence in the Middle East.
So BZ, when IS it justfication? One, three, ten, twenty of your enemies that consistently, perpetually and intentionally hide themselves and their weapons amongst civilians, schools, hospitals, etc, etc so that in the event that someone militarily calls them on it they can hide behind that shield and portray to the world and media their innocence and how evil their attacker is because they dared to hit them where it hurt most?
Fuck that, I am glad that Israel has finally decided to take out the terrorists not only in their camps and where they operate, but where they hide as well, especially since these same fuckers perpetuated an attack on what was a peaceful settlement between the three countries that share the border.
Might DOES NOT make right, but it is a hell of an equalizer against those that will hate you and wish your death regardless of your attempts at peaceful overtures....

That is very sound logic Bung...

If you are afraid of what is inside of closets...Your only option is to destroy every closet in the world.

If you think something bad might be in your fridge...Your only option is to throw the entire fridge out the window.

Besides...The terrorist argument doesn't matter any more to me...Because I don't consider Hezbollah or Hamas members as terrorists. I think those that are fighting, are fighting for what is right, and I support them whole-heartedly.

If the killing of civilians to be acknowledged as a necessary evil, it certainly works both ways.

As I said...It is what I would do, if I were in their place.

BZ

[quote name='TheBZ' post='294459' date='Jul 15 2006, 07:59 PM']That is very sound logic Bung...

If you are afraid of what is inside of closets...Your only option is to destroy every closet in the world.

If you think something bad might be in your fridge...Your only option is to throw the entire fridge out the window.

Besides...The terrorist argument doesn't matter any more to me...Because I don't consider Hezbollah or Hamas members as terrorists. I think those that are fighting, are fighting for what is right, and I support them whole-heartedly.

If the killing of civilians to be acknowledged as a necessary evil, it certainly works both ways.

As I said...It is what I would do, if I were in their place.

BZ[/quote]
Again, I wish the violence would stop on both sides, regardless of your interpretation of my opinoin.
I am not Jewish. I am not Palestinian. I am not a terrorist, nor do I support their actions, regardless.
The Middle East is erupting into war, and your stance is to nitpick mine. Nice.
i am a realist. it is reality that the Syrians, Iranians, Lebanese, and palestinians have NO HOPE against the Israeli military, that is a given, despite your warped hopes.
The ONLY thing that will stop this is concessions from the side(s) that started it, and....<<gasp>> it wasn't israel.
If USA soldiers summarily trooped across your border and kidnapped some mounties, would you just....accept it?
Please don't buy into the BJ theory..in this instance, Israel was in the "right" starting this conflict.
Although there really is no right in this war, hence my call for a cease fire on both sides.
Just because I am a realist in the sense that if the current conflict doesn't stop and I know for a fact that Israel would kick all comers asses doesn't make me an Israeli sympathizer, although the way that anyone here that in any remote way promotes the right of Israel to exist makes me some kind of a Zionist conspirasict....whatever....keep listening to BJ's bullshit and buy into it hook, line and sinker...
I'm sure he'll give you a couple of positive emoticons while labelling me an inferior scumbag incapable of individual thought and you guys will eat it up, so....fine....

Guest BlackJesus
[b]Bung ...

Until Israel removes their troops back behind the internationally recognized green line .... than all forms of violence against the Israelis are Justified forms of resistance. Israel has never honored the green line ... and there has never been a point in history when they moved all of their troops to a point to honor it ...

the withdrawal from Gaza was only so that they could have free reign to bomb it .... and those settlers all moved into Palestinian West Bank territory ... effectively making it a land trade off without the Palestinians permission.

Israel is an occupying force and they are illegally on foreign territory (In Palestine).... thus any attacks or kidnappings of their troops are justified repsonses.

Hamas nor Hezbollah are not any more "terroristic" than the Israeli army (in fact much less).

Israel holds 9,000 kidnapped Palestinians and has tried them for no crimes. Hamas holds 1 and Hezbollah 2 = I hope I don't need to put this into a graph for you to demonstrate the difference.

Hamas in strategy is actually very similar to the groups that Jews in the Polish ghettos formed to fight against the Nazis ...... I believe that the revolts in the Jewish Ghettoes were justifed ... as are any resistance by Hamas.

Also tody Israel hit a bus and killed 15 kids in Lebanon. Is this not terrorism ?

BZ is not being tricked by me nor falling for my wrong idea of history ... he is just showing that he knows how to process information, study history, see through the bullshit from the media, and think critically .... = you on the other hand have demonstrated the exact opposite for months on end ... (with an occasional outlier of rationality mixed in). [/b]

Guest steggyD
[quote name='TheBZ' post='294452' date='Jul 15 2006, 09:44 PM']...Regardless, you've made it clear what side you're on long before this...

BZ[/quote]
The only people I have seen take a side in this forum is those that are on the anti-Zionist side. I haven't seen anyone seriously take an anti-Palestinian side. None of us here have wished the death of all Palestinians. I think we all really just want an end to all the violence, for many reasons:

People dying.
Fear of spreading our own troops out even further to assist.
Bad for the stock market.
Rising gas prices.
Bad for the environment?
Etc.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='steggyD' post='294476' date='Jul 15 2006, 11:13 PM']The only people I have seen take a side in this forum is those that are on the anti-Zionist side. I haven't seen anyone seriously take an anti-Palestinian side.[/quote]

[b]When you assume a Pro-Israeli / Pro-Zionist position .... you in effect = take an anti-palestine position ... and favor the brutal occupying government who imprisons, tortures, and kills them on a daily basis. Not to mention the group that stole nearly their entire country ... and has packed and blockaded 1.5 million of them into a open air concentration camp.

I am upfront and honest with my position .... I am anti-zionist and thus anti israel. but don't piss on my leg and tell me it is raining ... by saying you are pro-israeli and thus not anti-palestinian.

Israel is the rapist and Palestine the victim. Just because the victim occasionally gives the rapist a small scratch on his face - doesn't make the victim the bad guy. And if you favor the rapist - then by definition you are against the victim.

Hopefully the rapist will reap what they sow soon .... [/b]

[quote name='Bunghole' post='294470' date='Jul 15 2006, 10:53 PM']Again, I wish the violence would stop on both sides, regardless of your interpretation of my opinoin.
I am not Jewish. I am not Palestinian. I am not a terrorist, nor do I support their actions, regardless.
The Middle East is erupting into war, and your stance is to nitpick mine. Nice.
i am a realist. it is reality that the Syrians, Iranians, Lebanese, and palestinians have NO HOPE against the Israeli military, that is a given, despite your warped hopes.
The ONLY thing that will stop this is concessions from the side(s) that started it, and....<<gasp>> it wasn't israel.
If USA soldiers summarily trooped across your border and kidnapped some mounties, would you just....accept it?
Please don't buy into the BJ theory..in this instance, Israel was in the "right" starting this conflict.
Although there really is no right in this war, hence my call for a cease fire on both sides.
Just because I am a realist in the sense that if the current conflict doesn't stop and I know for a fact that Israel would kick all comers asses doesn't make me an Israeli sympathizer, although the way that anyone here that in any remote way promotes the right of Israel to exist makes me some kind of a Zionist conspirasict....whatever....keep listening to BJ's bullshit and buy into it hook, line and sinker...
I'm sure he'll give you a couple of positive emoticons while labelling me an inferior scumbag incapable of individual thought and you guys will eat it up, so....fine....[/quote]

BJ's opinions on this have nothing to do with mine, other than I agree that the rights of Palestinian and Lebanese civilians are being trampled by war-mongers.

That...And I believe that Israel DID start this.

We have seen no proof that either kidnappings were sponsored by the DEMOCRATIC governments in power...And yet, that is enough reason to shell innocent civilians, remove power and water, and reduce them to the status of prisoners on their own land.

It is pretty much the equivalent of blowing up a Ford factory, because your sister got hit by one. Obviously, all Ford's are responsible.

So...How did 'they' start it again?

Again, your opinion comes as no surpise. After all, you support a government that killed X number of Iraqi civilians to remove one dangerous leader (originally installed and supported by your government), and then promptly send the country into a chaotic civil war.

As to my opinion on you...I wasn't trying to nitpick. I will clarify by saying that I view you with no small amount of contempt, and consider people with your opinion as a willing accessory to a human rights tragedy.

BZ

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='294480' date='Jul 15 2006, 11:20 PM']Fuck it...wipe em both out take the oil make it 1.50 again so we can feed our suv's[/quote]

[b]There is no Oil in Israel, Palestine, or Lebanon. place down the Wild Turkey and go watch more Fox News.[/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

Guest steggyD
I disagree, BJ. I don't know what makes you think that we are pro-Israel. It's not like picking a sports team in a match. I, and I think many of us here understand that there are two arguments to the story. I don't hang any Israeli flags on my porch and root them on as they wreak havoc.

Israel was given the land, some of it. At this point, we can't really argue that it was given to them illegally, at leat the original amount. Everyone needs to begin to get along over there, even if it means Israel backing off the land they are taking. I'm not there to see every instance of a Palestinian home taken, so I can't say that every one of them taken was taken against their will. I'm sure it's gone both ways. I think most of us here would like to see them all come to terms and agree to disagree, basically. We are not sitting behind our chairs, wishing the death upon Muslims. At least I'm not.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='294483' date='Jul 15 2006, 11:21 PM'][b]There is no Oil in Israel, Palestine, or Lebanon. place down the Wild Turkey and go watch more Fox News.[/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img][/quote]

:lmao: how did you know i like Fox.....because I don't buy all the BS on the others?

:lmao:

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//27.gif[/img]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='294487' date='Jul 15 2006, 11:26 PM']how did you know i like Fox.....[/quote]

[b]The fact that you even have to ask this proves you watch Fox. Their regular viewers aren't too quick on the take ... and let's just say you fit their intellectual demographic .... = as do most animals without opposable thumbs. [/b]

Archived