The Israel Invasion Thread

Nati Ice

Guest BlackJesus
[center][color="#000099"][size=3][b]Give this noble Jew a Medal .... [/b] [/size] [/color]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTd08SPfckg&search=palestine"]Video[/url][/center]

[quote name='steggyD' post='293628' date='Jul 13 2006, 09:49 PM']Palestinian supporters fight back...

Via the internet. :D
[url="http://www.freedomszone.com/archives/2006/06/propalestinian_hackers_attack.php"]http://www.freedomszone.com/archives/2006/...kers_attack.php[/url][/quote]

:lol: Nice find.

[quote]found their Web sites shut down and replaced by the message: [b]"Hacked by Team-Evil Arab hackers u KILL palestin people we KILL Israel servers"[/b].[/quote]

They could have come up with a better name than "Team-Evil" though.

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Bunghole' post='293638' date='Jul 13 2006, 10:01 PM']Thanks for merging the threads, whomever. I am the idiot mod.
:D[/quote]

[b]you're welcome. ;) [/b]

Guest steggyD
This is so exciting. I feel like I'm sitting in my computer chair, watching WWIII unfold...

Oh wait, that's not very exciting. I hope mankind lives on, so I can tell my granchildren these stories around the fireplace.

[quote][b]After revealing detailed information about the movement of Israeli troops, a Fox News crew has been shot at on live television.[/b][/quote]

[url="http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Fox_crew_shot_at_in_Israel_0713.html"]http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Fox_crew...srael_0713.html[/url]

Guest BlackJesus
[b]Damn .... talk about being torn .....

I guess there is no possibility of killing 2 birds with one stone here ....

I guess I will root for the FoxNews crew by a hair ....

[center][color="#000066"]Fuck Israel [/color] [/b][/center]

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='293665' date='Jul 13 2006, 09:19 PM']israel fucking bombed the airport in beirut. those motherfuckers think that they could just do whatever they want. they'll get theirs![/quote]
They can, and sadly, no they won't.
Lebanon is a supporter of terrorism in the form of hezbollah, much like Hamas in Palestine.
Israel has always maintained that if and when attacked first (sadly true in this instance) that they will target and assasinate leaders of these terror units. And they have, and will continue to do so, and I can't blame them for that.
However, them bombing all willy-nilly in surrounding nations doesn't fall under the umbrella of fighting terror unless they know something we don't, which they might.
People on both sides need to stop the violence and get back to the negotiating table.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='293674' date='Jul 13 2006, 11:45 PM']They can, and sadly, no they won't.
Lebanon is a supporter of terrorism in the form of hezbollah, much like Hamas in Palestine.
Israel has always maintained that if and when attacked first (sadly true in this instance) that they will target and assasinate leaders of these terror units. And they have, and will continue to do so, and I can't blame them for that.
However, them bombing all willy-nilly in surrounding nations doesn't fall under the umbrella of fighting terror unless they know something we don't, which they might.
People on both sides need to stop the violence and get back to the negotiating table.[/quote]

hey bung! in their eyes(the israelis) hezbollah are terrorist , but in our eyes it's the israelis that are the true terrorist here. but thats something that we've coverd before and not about to get in to it now, but like you said they just can't go into another countries bombing shit like they don't care who it is. someone needs to fucking punch them right in the fucking mouth.

Guest Coy Bacon
[quote name='Bunghole' post='293674' date='Jul 13 2006, 11:45 PM']They can, and sadly, no they won't.
People on both sides need to stop the violence and get back to the negotiating table.[/quote]

Israel is a terrorist state. There have been a string of events that make the idea that Hezbollah attacked first largely a matter of assertion than a matter of fact. Unfortunately there is no one to target and assassinate leaders of Israeli terror units. I sure as hell couldn't blame anyone noble enough to do that.

The Israelis are perhaps less prolific than the Nazis, but they are no less racist, no less hateful and no less odious. The Zionists look very much like those that say they are Jews but are of the synagogue of Satan.

Guest BlackJesus
Lebanon is a supporter of terrorism in the form of hezbollah,[/quote]

[b]Lebanon does not support Hezbollah .... Hezbollah is a Shia Group backed by Iran and mostly self supported .... Lebanon is a majority Sunni nation.

Now Lebanon does not attack Hezbollah ... and why would they .... Hezbollah is a legitimate resistance organization against Israeli occupation .... just as legitimate and not even as brutal as the Israeli army themselves. [/b]

i wish you guys get to hear aljazeera news. arabs in palastine or israel are dying by the dozens shit the hundreds daily versus all you hear on our news here is 2 israeli soldiers were killed today, or your typical market bombing that killed 11 israelis bullshit. they don't tell you about how many of the arabs ary dying what so fucking ever. fuckem dude, i really don't give a fuck about that soldier that hamas has kidnaped. fuck him, make an example outta of his ass on international tv for all i care!

Guest BlackJesus
[color="#006600"][b][img]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1449/artillery8it.jpg[/img] = How is this any nobler than a suicide belt again ? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

hell with a belt you at least know who you are killing [/b][/color]

My problem is that regardless of who started this whole mess way back when is that Israel has repeatedly stated that Palestine should be a two-state nation between Arab and Jew.
Now, granted, they haven't always backed that up but their recent concessions have put a lot of pressure on Palestinians to man up and hold up their side of the bargain, and their response was to elect Hamas into government, and I don't care whom you are or what you say, Hamas' tactics are brutal at best.
Again, both sides need to get back to the table to agree on:
1. The fact that both countries have a right to exist.
2. Equal access to shared religious sites between the religions should be granted.
3. Israel needs to be held accountable for UN human rights violations, as should those that attack Israel (contrary to popular belief around here, Israel is NOT always the aggressor, nor is it a terrorist state, sorry Coy)
4. The original boundaries drawn up for the jewish and Arab states should be enforced and observed/

it seems so simple yet this religiously-based conflict likely will have no end until someone gets tired of their children dying, and I think that due to the Israelis superior military, that it will have to be an Arab state before it will be Israel.
I guess the good news is that now Iran is chiming in in defense of Syria, another terrorist nation...great news....

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='293691' date='Jul 13 2006, 10:01 PM'][b]Lebanon does not support Hezbollah .... Hezbollah is a Shia Group backed by Iran and mostly self supported .... Lebanon is a majority Sunni nation.

Now Lebanon does not attack Hezbollah ... and why would they .... Hezbollah is a legitimate resistance organization against Israeli occupation .... just as legitimate and not even as brutal as the Israeli army themselves. [/b][/quote]
Hezbollah is allowed to operate freely in lebanon, which is why Israel is going after them...duh....

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Bunghole' post='293702' date='Jul 14 2006, 12:07 AM']My problem is that regardless of who started this whole mess way back when is that Israel has repeatedly stated that Palestine should be a two-state nation between Arab and Jew.[/quote]

[b]Why not one state ? Most Palestinians actually favor a 1 state solution ... but the Jews are terrified of it ... because they know that the Palestinians will be the majority and in a democracy vote in their own leaders to rule all of Israel. [/b]

[quote name='Bunghole' post='293702' date='Jul 14 2006, 12:07 AM']4. The original boundaries drawn up for the jewish and Arab states should be enforced and observed/[/quote]

[b]and which borders would those be .... ??? The Green line, the 1947 armistance line, etc ? Israel has violated every single line that the world has ever set [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Bunghole' post='293702' date='Jul 14 2006, 12:07 AM']Hezbollah is allowed to operate freely in lebanon, which is why Israel is going after them...duh....[/quote]

[b]It is illegal for Israel to enter Lebanon to fight Hezbollah ... Lebanon is a soveriegn nation ... and if they have issue with Hezbollah there are avenues of recourse through international law that should be followed ...

But then again Neo-Cons and Zionists don't give 1 shit about international law .... because in reality they are no different than the phantom Osama Bin Laden[/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[center][img]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6033/rachayaalfokah6sp.jpg[/img] [b]This is Israel attacking Lebanon ....

Something tells me these explosions are a little larger than home made rockets that hardly ever kill anyone and only make 2 foot holes in the ground [/b] [/center]

Archived