Rumsfeld slip of the tongue?

jza10304

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 28 2004, 08:35 PM']Law abiding?  Really?  Since when has smoking pot been legal? Other than medical use?

YEAH. SMART, REAL SMART
[right][post="30979"][/post][/right][/quote]

Pot was legal in the U.S. until 1937.
The Government made it illegal with no just cause.

They have spent BILLIONS fighting a war on drugs
for over 67 years !

And it`s only illegal when you get caught MORON.
I guess you have never ran a red light or stop sign
in your life ?

You`re such a fucking douche bag. :mellow:

Only illegal when you get caught. HA! Funniest thing I have ever read. I guess killing someone is only illegal if you get caught too.

Yup that makes sense. Nice comparison. "duche bag"

And just as you said it was legal until 1937. Which means it is not NOW!

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 28 2004, 08:44 PM']and no I haven't ran a red light or a stop sign.  You are really making your point now.
[right][post="30989"][/post][/right][/quote]

LMFAO !!!!!! :lol:

Let me see. You don`t drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, eat fast food
and you have never broken any law ? :rolleyes:

Wow no wonder your such a pretentious dickhead !!!! :lol:

Anyway if you want to make a thread talking about the ills
you think pot has on society then have at it.

Meanwhile you should READ the 9/11 commision report after
you remove your head from your dumbass.

You still don't get it. If you must know, I have read the report. The report is not the end of the whole story. I am sure there are some things that the government is holding things confidential. Until then I withhold my judgements.

Once again, I never disagreed with your facts. I only tried to open your mind pass the clout in your head, to the possiblity that something else could have contributed. But, as in your own words, "you head is so far up your ass" that you don't know shit!

Guest BengalBacker
Nice little cliche about disrespecting yourself. Of course it means absolutely nothing and has no validity.

I smoked pot for 30 plus years until this past May 1st. I stopped because I had to to find a job. Haven't had a single hit in 8 months. I'm no better or worse, no smarter or dumber now than I was then. The fact that you don't do such things doesn't make you any better or worse, no smarter or dumber than those who do.

Do you picture us adults who smoke as Cheech and Chong type characters? We're much closer to the urban professional who who has a glass of wine with dinner, or a Martini in the evening to relax. Maybe you don't do that, but I find your condescending, self righteous attitude about those of us who do, to be uninformed and offensive.

Different strokes.

Good for Backer.

YEAH that how I see you old folks. CHEECH AND CHONG

30 years smoking pot the same as drinking dinner wine? Get real!

There are better things to do to relax, rather than smoke weed. How about getting off your ass and exercising, or do some chores. Anything that will get you off the occurences of the day. Take a hot shower or bath. But why would you smoke weed! It is just as harmful to your body as smoking cigs.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 28 2004, 08:53 PM']You still don't get it.  If you must know, I have read the report.  The report is not the end of the whole story.  I am sure there are some things that the government is holding things confidential.  Until then I withhold my judgements.

Once again, I never disagreed with your facts.  I only tried to open your mind pass the clout in your head, to the possiblity that something else could have contributed.  But, as in your own words, "you head is so far up your ass" that you don't know shit!
[right][post="30993"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I know that no family member of any person that died
on flight 93 would lay down and be quiet. I know that they
would be on Larry King, Bill O`Reilly and any other Media
outlet that they could have their voices heard if they thought
for 1 second that the U.S. Goverment killed their Husband/Wife/
Brother/ Sister/ Dad/Mom.
I know from the FACTS I have read coupled with the above info
that it is moronic to say that it was any other way.

[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Dec 28 2004, 08:54 PM']Nice little cliche about disrespecting yourself. Of course it means absolutely nothing and has no validity.

I smoked pot for 30 plus years until this past May 1st. I stopped because I had to to find a job. Haven't had a single hit in 8 months. I'm no better or worse, no smarter or dumber now than I was then. The fact that you don't do such things doesn't make you any better or worse, no smarter or dumber than those who do.

Do you picture us adults who smoke as Cheech and Chong type characters? We're much closer to the urban professional who who has a glass of wine with dinner, or a Martini in the evening to relax. Maybe you don't do that, but I find your condescending, self righteous attitude about those of us who do, to be uninformed and offensive.

Different strokes.
[right][post="30994"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://www.imagemagician.com/images/nebsmak/emotes/stupidclap.gif[/img] Bravo !

This BUD`s for you ! [img]http://www.imagemagician.com/images/nebsmak/emotes/-weed.gif[/img]

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 28 2004, 10:00 PM']Good for Backer. 

YEAH that how I see you old folks.  CHEECH AND CHONG

30 years smoking pot the same as drinking dinner wine?  Get real! 

There are better things to do to relax, rather than smoke weed.  How about getting off your ass and exercising, or do some chores.  Anything that will get you off the occurences of the day.  Take a hot shower or bath.  But why would you smoke weed!  It is just as harmful to your body as smoking cigs.

------------------------------------------------------------

Well I done talking to the ignorant potheads. I don't smoke it so it makes me idiot and don't know what the hell I am talking about it.

Peace potheads, have fun on your little fucking crackhead board.
[right][post="30998"][/post][/right][/quote]

Again, different strokes.

Throughout history, mankind has sought ways to alter consciousness. Not all of mankind, but most. Apparently your brain chemistry is such that you are one of those who isn't predisposed for that. Congratulations. That doesn't make you any more moral, intelligent or better than any of the rest of us. It just means we're different.

I lost my job this past spring because my employer was bought out. It's the first time I've been unemployed since I started working after school at the age of 14. I've always been a hard working, dependable, reliable employee. I average missing less than one day of work a year. I scored a 147 on an IQ test. I've been faithfully married for 21 years. I became my stepdaughter's "dad" when she was 6 years old, and she has grown up to be a wonderful, productive, caring person who loves me very much. I'm a nice guy. People like me. I'm also a happy person who's at peace with who I am and what I am. I love my family and I love my life. People don't think of me as a self righteous judgemental prick. All of this while smoking pot for 30 years.

Yup, just like Cheech and Chong. <_<

I just read this entire thread and...? Old, you have to realize that as you attempt to enlighten a poster you deem to be in possession of a less than factually-based opinion that you do so in an insulting fashion, which instantly ignites a defensive, argumentative reaction. I'm not taking sides here...HiYalls posts about and obvious ignorance of marijuana pretty much killed my respect for him, not because I puff but because I know many who do.

Yeah, pot can make SOME people unmotivated and act like Jeff Spiccoli.
However, many I know who toke are just like me...only they smoke weed!
My little brother smokes pot but doesn't drink at all and he gives me shit for drinking and driving! How's that for irony? (I'm not talking driving DRUNK, just after a few, occifer..<<hiccup>>) yet he has no qualms driving as stoned as can be because he's done it for so long that it's become a normal part of his routine...his body is USED to it!

This conspiracy surrounding the Pennsylvania plane is just that: a conspiracy.
I will concede to HiYall that despite the PUBLISHED facts that there is always something we don't know when it comes to our government, whether it be Repub or Democrat led.

In the long run, it doesn't really matter if the plane was shot down or not...it went down and people died. The authorization to shoot it down was there, and whether it happened or not is anyone's guess. BUT, given the info available, I think it was crashed in a cockpit struggle between terrorists and passengers brave enough to try to do something about it. The known evidence supports that theory, and I will choose to believe it. Those people were heroes (and heroes is spelled with that extra "e" guys!) and deserve to be treated as such, and their families need the closure to put them to rest properly.

I can't wait to get off probation so I can smoke pot again!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why does this place always have to be a stir stick of bullshit? I’m not talking about the conspiracy crap.... The only thing that matters is that those people died and the plane didn’t hit its target. What pisses me off to no end is the fact that half of the people on this forum can’t handle civil discussions and different opinions. This thread only proved a serious amount of immaturity on both sides. I’m sorry that people still believe that making a point and arguing a good case involves insulting one another, when it accomplishes just the opposite.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' date='Dec 29 2004, 04:04 AM']Why does this place always have to be a stir stick of bullshit? I’m not talking about the conspiracy crap.... The only thing that matters is that those people died and the plane didn’t hit its target. What pisses me off to no end is the fact that half of the people on this forum can’t handle civil discussions and different opinions. This thread only proved a serious amount of immaturity on both sides. I’m sorry that people still believe that making a point and arguing a good case involves insulting one another, when it accomplishes just the opposite.
[right][post="31040"][/post][/right][/quote]

Hiyall made a post about Bowling once. I posted a few pics
of some BOWLS and a checker board full of Marijuana as a joke.
He went off on me then and started calling me a druggie loser.

When I posted pics to say I didn`t think it looked like the plane
was shot down HE started with the name calling and druggie refrences.

Is there a chance that the plane really was shot down ?
Of course there is a chance. BUT I`ll take the side of the victims
families and the published info and say that it wasn`t.

I think that they have ALL of the Facts ...published or not.
They seem to be satisified with the FACTS.

I know that no family member of any person that died
on flight 93 would lay down and be quiet. I know that they
would be on Larry King, Bill O`Reilly and any other Media
outlet that they could have their voices heard if they thought
for 1 second that the U.S. Goverment killed their Husband/Wife/
Brother/ Sister/ Dad/Mom.

I never meant to turn this into a flaming thread.
But I won`t just sit here and take shit from ANYBODY either.

And yes Bunghole I know it is spelled HEROES. But I`m a druggie
loser that was typing in a hurry. :P

I called you a dope in my first post to you. You assume that I referring to your drug hobby. Little sensitive are we? I call a lot of people dopes, as in retard, think straight. I didn't start referring to your loser hobby until you started right back at me the names.

GROWN UP. YOUR 35 YEARS OLD NOT 15. It's time to stop with the drugs and be responsible. SMOKING POT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, IMO NO MATTER HOW RESPONSIBLE YOU ARE WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. We are no longer in the dark ages, and medical science has proven that smoking anything is harmful to your body.

GROWN UP your 35. I'm 26 and have more sense not to smoke pot, cigs! Whatever else.

BTW, I see, someone else says that the possibilty is there. Yet you don't jump down their throat. I bring it up in my first post and you shove pictures down my throat that doesn't prove anything.

As I said, I know the people on the flight died trying to prevent another disaster. That's a fact. All I ever said was that you can't discount the fact that Rummie said it was "shot down". Is it a fact that it was, NO, but it is a fact that he let it slip and said that it was. That was my whole point. I never disagreed with what you said! Do you get yet?

Last post, peace you loser ass pot smokers!

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 29 2004, 09:13 AM']I called you a dope in my first post to you.  You assume that I referring to your drug hobby.  Little sensitive are we?  I call a lot of people dopes, as in retard, think straight.  I didn't start referring to your loser hobby until you started right back at me the names. 

GROWN UP.  YOUR 35 YEARS OLD NOT 15.  It's time to stop with the drugs and be responsible. SMOKING POT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, IMO NO MATTER HOW RESPONSIBLE YOU ARE WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.  We are no longer in the dark ages, and medical science has proven that smoking anything is harmful to your body. 

GROWN UP your 35.  I'm 26 and have more sense not to smoke pot, cigs! Whatever else.

BTW, I see, someone else says that the possibilty is there. Yet you don't jump down their throat.  I bring it up in my first post and you shove pictures down my throat that doesn't prove anything. 

As I said, I know the people on the flight died trying to prevent another disaster. That's a fact. All I ever said was that you can't discount the fact that Rummie said it was "shot down".  Is it a fact that it was, NO, but it is a fact that he let it slip and said that it was.  That was my whole point.  I never disagreed with what you said!  Do you get yet?

Last post,  peace you loser ass pot smokers!
[right][post="31068"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://img110.exs.cx/img110/2369/fingerL1.gif[/img][img]http://img108.exs.cx/img108/9224/gfylogo1.gif[/img][img]http://img108.exs.cx/img108/6218/fingerR1.gif[/img]

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 29 2004, 09:18 AM']Real Mature!
[right][post="31072"][/post][/right][/quote]

Go away fuckhead.

When I do something to myself it doesn`t concern YOU.
For you to make an issue out of me smoking pot just shows
what a self righteous ignorant prick you are.

Go rub 1 off to your after school specials. :rolleyes:

[quote]righteous - Morally upright; without guilt or sin![/quote]

I proud you call me righteous, do you really think you are insulting me.

I know that I am a prick, this I know, do you really think you are insulting me.

Look dumbass, this can all stop, if you just say "that it may be a possiblity but that is not what I believe."

But no you can't do that, you have a problem. A problem where you have to be right, and have to shove your thoughts down everyelses throat.

I have yet to come across a post where you don't insult someone in one form or another. You smoking pot is not the only problem I have with you! It's your attitude that "I am the only right, you are wrong". Hell you even have it in your post.

No wonder you only have a girlfriend and not a wife. You can't admit to being wrong!

Please, just stop replying, I'm done with you. You no longer matter to me!

BTW, I have such strong feelings against pot, or any kind of drug. That I would have a very big problem with my own brother and sister. And they know this. I stayed away from the stuff to be a good role model for them. I have told them this, and I am proud to say that they haven't touched the stuff yet! Brother 17 and sister 14. My only wish for them is that they stay away!

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 29 2004, 09:34 AM']I proud you call me righteous, do you really think you are insulting me.

I know that I am a prick, this I know, do you really think you are insulting me. [right][post="31077"][/post][/right][/quote]

"I proud" :lol:

Actually I was just stating FACTS.

[quote]Look dumbass, this can all stop, if you just say "that it may be a possiblity but that is not what I believe."

But no you can't do that, you have a problem.  A problem where you have to be right, and have to shove your thoughts down everyelses throat. [/quote]

But that`s not what I believe. I have posted FACTS to support
my thinking. You just post an opinion. And took it personally.

[quote]I have yet to come across a post where you don't insult someone in one form or another.  You smoking pot is not the only problem I have with you!  It's your attitude that "I am the only right, you are wrong".  Hell you even have it in your post. 

No wonder you only have a girlfriend and not a wife.  You can't admit to being wrong![/quote]

OK 1st off how is my smoking pot a problem for YOU ? :huh:
If you ever see a post where I attack some1 it`s because they
called me a name or attacked me 1st. You say calling me a "dope"
had nothing to do with me smoking pot but was meant to call me
a retard ....how the hell is that any better ?

Anyway fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
I`m not right or wrong. I have an EDUCATED opinion and I expressed
it with FACTS and PICTURES. You are the 1 that made it personal
and keeps it going.

And what does the fact that I [b]left[/b] my ex-wife have to do with anything ?
God you`re such a clueless dickhead. :lol:

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 29 2004, 09:42 AM']Please, just stop replying, I'm done with you.  You no longer matter to me!
BTW, I have such strong feelings against pot, or any kind of drug. That I would have a very big problem with my own brother and sister.  And they know this.  I stayed away from the stuff to be a good role model for them.  I have told them this, and I am proud to say that they haven't touched the stuff yet!  Brother 17 and sister 14.  My only wish for them is that they stay away!
[right][post="31082"][/post][/right][/quote]

Nah I`ll never stop posting as long as you have something stupid to say.

Good for you ....I`m glad that you don`t smoke pot or anything else
and it makes you feel like you can look down your dick nose at others.

Just a word of wisdom to pass down to your little brother and sister though.

[b]It`s not what you do to YOURSELF that defines you as a good person.
It`s what you do to and how you treat OTHERS that defines you as a good person.[/b]

So you don`t smoke or drink and you think that makes you a
better person than some1 who does. When really if you treat
the World like they are beneath you then that makes you an asshole.

Guess you`re an asshole. :rolleyes:

Archived