Rumsfeld slip of the tongue?

jza10304

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='jza10304' date='Dec 29 2004, 04:44 PM']And here I was naively thinking I had started an interesting thread  :mellow:
[right][post="31260"][/post][/right][/quote]

it was....

Guest BengalBacker

My name is BengalBacker

and I'm a coffeeholic. B)

Some of the greatest minds in the history of mankind have used drugs. Most of them much more potent than marijuana.

I wonder if HiYall will disown his brother and sister if he finds out they've done drugs. I'll bet they've at least tried a Cokeâ„¢ that wasn't caffeine free. Probably eaten a Big Macâ„¢ too. Pathetic losers.

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 28 2004, 10:42 PM']Only illegal when you get caught.  HA!  Funniest thing I have ever read.  I guess killing someone is only illegal if you get caught too.

Yup that makes sense.  Nice comparison. "duche bag"

And just as you said it was legal until 1937.  Which means it is not NOW!
[right][post="30987"][/post][/right][/quote]

:lol:

Sounds like a responsible father.

Can someone please give me back the last 20 minutes of my life?

I feel drained.

I thought that the people overtook the hi-jackers and there was no one onboard that new how to fly an airliner.

Drugs.....hmmm.....
I know many people that smoke pot and all of them are worthless. They use pot as an escape from their miserable lives. But I would much rather the escape with pot over alcohol. With the booze they are violent and dangerous. I don't know any of you personally that smoke pot, but I hope you don't fit the profile of the people I do know.
They can't keep a job...can't pay child support....have severe phobias....suffer from depression....can't maintain relationships....and are selfish.
The pot itself isn't the problem, it's the fact that ALL of the people I know personally that smoke it fit this profile. Pot hasn't destroyed their lives, but it seems that only destroyed people are doing it.
I still love anyone who does it, I just can't stand their choices. Most of the people I speak of are family and hurts me to see them this way.

Ahh well, Sean...I guess that all the potsmokers you know root for UC basketball!
And the VIOLENT and DANGEROUS ones COACH UC basketball... :lol: :lol:
Just giving you shit...
Honestly, I know many accomplished potsmokers who would argue that the only destroyed life, as you put it, is a life not lived fully....of course, they are all single and without children, which you and I both know skews the old perspective...if I were single and had no family responsibilities I'd probablt puff now and again too! What's the harm in that? As long as I get up and go to work and live a semi=productive life...
But I'm so beyond that now. I used to smoke a long time ago but gave it up as a matter of routine. i realized it wasn't helping me any, and it cost me hundreds, if not thousands, of $$$ per year, and for what? To stay high...? YAY!
I can do that enough with beer and I don't get violent either way...
My point was that HiYall is/was being an ignorant, soapbox prick about his uninformed marijuana views...my Bro is a successful chef in Cincy and makes FAR more money than me and works MANY more hours than me and he HATES alcohol but puffs a little after a long day...his biz, to me it's the same as having a few beers after work, except for legality...makes no diff to me, I just opt not to do it anymore...
Different Strokes and all.... :)

Guest oldschooler

Well Sean I would say that your family members that are
worthless pot smokers aren`t the norm.

How about any alcoholics you know ?
I`m sure they are very productive parts of society huh ? :rolleyes:

I have an Uncle that has had 18 DUI`s and has lost everything
including part of his liver due to alcohol.
He is serving a 5 year prison term right now because of DUI`s.

The fact is that marijuana is far less a burden to society than
alcohol is. The Goverment is spending billions to fight it`s
own citizens from doing something that they WANT to do !

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.
If I`m not hurting any1 then why is it illegal ?
Pot is just as harmful or maybe even less harmful than
Tobacco and Alcohol ...why it is that those are OK to
sell and possess them, but not Pot ? It is stupid to be called
a criminal for smoking pot.

Oh and to stay on subject ....I believe the published reports
that flight 93 was forced down by the heroic passengers and
Hiyall is a fucking moron. ;)

Archived