Rumsfeld slip of the tongue?

jza10304

POSSIBLITY! THATS ALL! Not admit to it being factual. Just a possiblity. Cuz you don't know.

From what I have found and read. There is no clear cut reason on why the plane went down. Yes there was a struggle in the cockpit. But did the terrorist take down the plane, did the people on the plane do themselves, or did, as Rummie said, the US shoot down the plane.

That's all! Yes you have your facts. I don't discount those. But you also have a fact where Rummie said it was shot down. Is it true? I don't know. I don't know what you are having a problem with, but I am only showing something that you refuse to recognize to happen!

In the almighty words of Oldschool, "God you`re such a clueless dickhead"! "You can agree with me... or be WRONG!"

I never said anything about you leaving your ex-wife, hell, I didn't even know you were previously married, but I have a pretty good guess on why you left her.

Three possibilities, you cheated, she cheated or she never agreed with you. I bet it was because she never agreed with you.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 29 2004, 09:58 AM']POSSIBLITY! THATS ALL!  Not admit to it being factual.  Just a possiblity.  Cuz you don't know. 

From what I have found and read.  There is no clear cut reason on why the plane went down.  Yes there was a struggle in the cockpit.  But did the terrorist take down the plane, did the people on the plane do themselves, or did, as Rummie said, the US shoot down the plane. 

That's all! Yes you have your facts.  I don't discount those.  But you also have a fact where Rummie said it was shot down.  Is it true? I don't know.  I don't know what you are having a problem with, but I am only showing something that you refuse to recognize to happen![right][post="31089"][/post][/right][/quote]

Well moron if saying that it was POSSIBLE will make you
eat shit and die skip the eat shit part ...then I think even
your dumbass should have seen that I said that already. :rolleyes:

Everything is possible though. Even you climbing off your high horse
and actually aquiring a personality ! But I highly doubt that. <_<

[quote]In the almighty words of Oldschool, "God you`re such a clueless dickhead"!  "You can agree with me... or be WRONG!"[/quote]

Yep you are and yes you are. B)

[quote]I never said anything about you leaving your ex-wife, hell, I didn't even know you were previously married, but I have a pretty good guess on why you left her. 

Three possibilities, you cheated, she cheated or she never agreed with you.  I bet it was because she never agreed with you.[/quote]

You said that`s why I have a girlfriend and not a wife.
I DID have a wife. I chose to leave her for GOOD reasons that
really have no relevance in this conversation.
All I know is that you are so busy looking down at others
and pointing out the shit in their backyard that you aren`t even
aware of the shit in your own yard.

Good for you. When your wife grows up and realizes she married
an asshole then I guess we`ll be seeing you on Dr. Phil or probably
even Jerry Springer ! :lol:

[quote]hiyall69 Posted Today, 09:59 AM
  but since you can't carry a normal conversation with anyone! You are gone to me! No more responses from me![/quote]

Yeah I heard that 1 before. :rolleyes:

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Dec 29 2004, 10:06 AM']Ok Im not taking sides here, but ive become convinced this thread has become a who makes the last post thread. Guys im sure your penises are plenty big stop the contest, and refer to my previous post.
[right][post="31094"][/post][/right][/quote]

Nah it`s gone beyond that now.

I really wasn`t doing anything but trying to support my own views.
I never attacked him personally. HE did.

I`ll never just sit here and take shit from ANY1 whether it be in real
life or on a computer.

Does it look like this post was a personal attack or ANYTHING other
than supporting my view on this subject ?

[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 28 2004, 05:50 PM']I've heard both sides, it could be a combination of both.  Getting shot down while the people were trying to take over.
[right][post="30931"][/post][/right][/quote]

[b]Does this look like a crater that was caused by a plane that was shot down ?[/b]

[img]http://www.3amm.org/view/uploads/911F93.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.timesunion.com/news/september11/timeline/graphics/0911pa.jpg[/img]

[b]I think if a plane was shot down that it would have been blown up
in the sky and debris would have littered the ground...it wouldn`t
have made a CRATER in the ground.[/b]

Should that have gotten a response that called me a dope and then
go on to call me a druggie loser and be told that I`m not respected
or matter because I smoke pot ? :blink:

Anyway fuck it. Hiyall just made an enemy. I will bash every thread I see
of his from now on. I will do it with facts, pictures, stats or name calling. :D

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 29 2004, 10:25 AM']That won't happen, I don't hang out with people that smoke pot!

I have an exclusive drug free circle of friends.
[right][post="31100"][/post][/right][/quote]

I don`t think your hand and a tube of KY jelly actually
qualifies as "friends". :rolleyes:

[quote name='oldschooler' date='Dec 29 2004, 10:27 AM']I don`t think your hand and a tube of KY jelly actually
qualifies as "friends".  :rolleyes:
[right][post="31101"][/post][/right][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
We'll set up a table for Hiyall with cardboard cutouts of himself made from pictures of himself that he posted here. We can even put a reservation card on the table that reads "Exclusive Beer-Free Circle".

Guest BengalLady
[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 29 2004, 10:13 AM']I called you a dope in my first post to you.  You assume that I referring to your drug hobby.  Little sensitive are we?  I call a lot of people dopes, as in retard, think straight.  I didn't start referring to your loser hobby until you started right back at me the names. 

GROWN UP.  YOUR 35 YEARS OLD NOT 15.  It's time to stop with the drugs and be responsible. SMOKING POT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, IMO NO MATTER HOW RESPONSIBLE YOU ARE WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.  We are no longer in the dark ages, and medical science has proven that smoking anything is harmful to your body. 

GROWN UP your 35.  I'm 26 and have more sense not to smoke pot, cigs! Whatever else.

BTW, I see, someone else says that the possibilty is there. Yet you don't jump down their throat.  I bring it up in my first post and you shove pictures down my throat that doesn't prove anything. 

As I said, I know the people on the flight died trying to prevent another disaster. That's a fact. All I ever said was that you can't discount the fact that Rummie said it was "shot down".  Is it a fact that it was, NO, but it is a fact that he let it slip and said that it was.  That was my whole point.  I never disagreed with what you said!  Do you get yet?

Last post,  peace you loser ass pot smokers!
[right][post="31068"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

The thing I don't understand is how judgemental you are being. (Loser ass pot smokers?)
That is putting a bunch of people in a catagory.(Damn we need that spell checker)
I understand why one would be so against drug use of any kind, but you are telling someone else to open up their fricken mind and you will NOT do the same. To call all pot smokers losers is extremely closed minded.

And about Rumsfeld, I agree with Bunghole and OldSchooler.

[quote]In the long run, it doesn't really matter if the plane was shot down or not...it went down and people died. The authorization to shoot it down was there, and whether it happened or not is anyone's guess. BUT, given the info available, I think it was crashed in a cockpit struggle between terrorists and passengers brave enough to try to do something about it. The known evidence supports that theory, and I will choose to believe it. Those people were heroes (and heroes is spelled with that extra "e" guys!) and deserve to be treated as such, and their families need the closure to put them to rest properly.[/quote]

That is what it boils down to and what happened that day has no relevance on anything at this point. What matters is that the families that lost loved ones have closure and to keep bringing this back up is putting salt into the wound.

[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 29 2004, 10:43 AM']That's fine with me.  As long as I am not in the presents of druggies.
[right][post="31107"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
I drink and that's it. It IS legal. Am I a druggie because I drink EVERY Friday, Saturday AND Sunday?

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 29 2004, 10:43 AM']That's fine with me.  As long as I am not in the presents of druggies.
[right][post="31107"][/post][/right][/quote]

I think you missed this.
Even if you did read it I think you need to read it again
until it sinks in.

[quote][b]Just a word of wisdom to pass down to your little brother and sister though.

It`s not what you do to YOURSELF that defines you as a good person.
It`s what you do to and how you treat OTHERS that defines you as a good person.[/b][/quote]

I don`t steal, or lie to get my money to buy ANYTHING.
So I guess if the laws were repealed against Marijuana then what ?
I`m a good person ? :blink:

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 29 2004, 10:49 AM']I really hope oldschooler didn't response to me!  Really must have a problem if he did.  HEY DUMBASS GET A CLUE, YOU ARE ON IGNORE, I NO LONGER SEE YOUR POSTS!
[right][post="31112"][/post][/right][/quote]

Well I don`t think you could see what I was posting with
your head shoved up your ass anyway. :rolleyes:

Guest BengalLady
[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 29 2004, 11:54 AM']Another post,  Some people just don't understand.
[right][post="31117"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I thought you couldn't see them? Are you getting off on this guys?

[quote name='bengalady' date='Dec 29 2004, 12:56 PM']I thought you couldn't see them?  Are you getting off on this guys?
[right][post="31119"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I can see that he posted something, I just can't see what he is saying.

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' date='Dec 28 2004, 12:28 PM']How can you believe them when they constantly lie, true our government is great, but the people who control it are scumbags.  Politcians are liars by trade, that's what they do.  They promise people the world, tell people whatever they want to hear to get what they want.
[right][post="30729"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

SMoov you are the biggest liberal crack addict i know.... Wow.... U are fuckin so so so wrong all the time dude.. damn

[quote name='hiyall69' date='Dec 28 2004, 10:04 PM']You smoking pot means everything to me.  I don't take anything you say seriously.  I don't respect you, hell you don't even respect yourself.  You would have been better off not admitting to liking to smoke pot.  You to me, kiddo,  are a loser, A FUCKING MORON.
[right][post="30961"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Hahahaah thats so funny you are a complete asshat dude... What if i told you i smoke weed with doctors sugeons nurses.. I smoked weed with the mayor of my fucking city man... U need help if u think weed is all that is evil in this world. seriously try walking out of ur closet one day dude

Cat, why get in the middle. You don't have a clue about whats going on! If you smoked weed for recreational purposes, you to me are an "asshat"! Period. Weed is not the biggest problems in this world, but it harmful to your body. I have never associated with people that smoke weed and never will. If you can give it up I will attempt to become your friend.

When my wife and I were dating, we broke up because of this. but she eventually gave it up and I took her back. However, I still brag to her about this.

If you think for one second my wife will eventually split up, you are dead wrong! Our relationship is the best you will ever find. There is never an arguement in my household, because we conversate without yelling. We see each others points and move on!

Archived