Mass Murder Bomb Plot

Jason

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='313393' date='Aug 10 2006, 02:20 PM'][b]
plots schmots ..... now that England has the same retarded color coded fear mongering system - Tony Bliar gets to play with the code red colors as well.
notice how it is mostly plots these days .... and then we never really hear much about the plot after a few days (Canada,Miami etc).

it will be interesting to see what info from this pops up in the coming days ..... of interest will be whether the men were patsies being dupped into it, whether the men were working for Pakistani ISI, whether the men were connected or being set up by Mossad, Whether the men were legitimate disgruntled men acting alone without state intel assistance or backing without their knowing - and really bent on attack (this is possible - but not likely) .....
of interest is the fact that I think there is a 95 % chance there will be a large terror attack carried out in the month of October inside the U.S. or in a Western Nation ....

to me this rings as a warning shot and false flag to ratchet up the level again right before a real attack in October = which will result in the beggining phase of attacking Syria and Iran. [/b][/quote]
I sure hope you are wrong about all of this. Not only would what you propose mar the Bengals run to the Superbowl, it would plunge the entire world into war.
For now, I choose to believe the story at face value...because there really are people out there that want to do this kind of shit to the Brits and Americans, and anyone else they perceive as helping them.
And how is it unlikely that it could simply be terrorists?
Al Qaeda DOES exist, it was NOT a creation of the USA, and they are ACTIVELY seeking to destroy the USA and Israel. Al Qaeda has the means and the finances to acquire materiel for bombs, and the money and patience it would take to plan such an event. How is this not plausible?

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='313393' date='Aug 10 2006, 04:20 PM'][b]

notice how it is mostly plots these days .... and then we never really hear much about the plot after a few days (Canada,Miami etc). [/b][/quote]

One reason the Canadian case is being hushed up and not mentioned is the pressure on the authorities to ensure they have an airtight case. The Canadian Security and Intelligence Service (CSIS) has had some spectacular failures in the last little while. Including the collapse twice of the trials of the Babbar Khalsa Sikh terrorists associated with the Air India bombings that killed 500 plus people.

The subsequent report on them was pretty damning and there was some serious house cleaning. A a result there has been almost a total media gag by them this time. Although the informant they apparently had in the cell has been on Canadian tv / media a fair bit.

On what might be a related note, Pakistan placed Maulana Masood Azhar of the Jaish-e-Mohammed under house arrest last week, and Hafiz Saeed, the founder of the Lashkar-e-Tayyba yesterday. I thought it might have been related to the Mumbai bombings, but wonder if it was related to this. Anyhoo, the house arrests are largely ceremonial and of no real use. And both those groups tend to be more concerned about Kashmir and eventual creation of Moghulistan across South Asia, rather than global strikes. But then you also had the pledge earlier in the week that foreign students were being expelled from the madrassas so the Pakistani government seems to have been on an extremist kick as of late.

If this does turn out to be a case of madrassas fuelling extremism in British born youth, you have to really chalk up another black mark to Reagan / Thatcher foreign policy in the 80s. While considered effective at the time, the problems it's caused 10-20 years down the road are pretty major.

Guest Coy Bacon
Legitimate plots are the result of policies that are within the control of the US populace, if and only if the US populace seizes control of their country from the NWO occupation government, and begins to pursue sane foreign policy rather than rapacious militarism rationalized by xenophobia and hatred at home. There may be continued risks while such a program is taking effect, but you pretty much brought that on yourselves by being such a bunch of sorry, irresponsible shits. Continued butchery will only end in disaster.

Hoaxes, false-flag operations, and the trumped-up efforts of isolated kooks will continue to be potent amunition in the NWO arsenal of psychological warfare weapons wielded against the US populace as long as that populace continues to be willingly ignorant of basic principles of realistically evaluating, human nature, the statements of compliance professionals and the presentation of information by the media.

Don't get excited; get smart.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='313393' date='Aug 10 2006, 04:20 PM'][b]of interest is the fact that I think there is a 95 % chance there will be a large terror attack carried out in the month of October inside the U.S. or in a Western Nation ....

to me this rings as a warning shot and false flag to ratchet up the level again right before a real attack in October = which will result in the beggining phase of attacking Syria and Iran. [/b][/quote]

Can we pick another month, as I plan to fly out for the Bucs game then. :onoudidnt:

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='313439' date='Aug 10 2006, 05:32 PM']why did you choose october? you kind of matter of factly stated your predictions with no given reasons?[/quote]

[b]October will be the month I believe for several reasons ....

1. I believe that the neocons feel that an attack will help them in the Novermber elections .... they will be able to trump up the whole "only we can keep you safe" .... (there is also a slight chance that Bush could declare martial law and postpone the Nov elections till Jan or so ... which will allow them to have another attack in late december or on New Years Eve) - and then who knows where they go from there.

2. The dominoes are lining up for a US/Israeli attack on both Syria and Iran. I believe that the ultimate plan will leave Israel in charge of defeating Syria and the US in charge of attacking Iran. The US will mostly at first just devastate Iran with cruise missles and aerial bombardment on a massive scale. (See Lebanon). Israel will also do the same to Syria. An attack in October will line up well because by that time Israel will be winding down with operations in lebanon and they will have annexed everything south of the Litani river in Lebanon to themselves.

I would bet anything that October will be the month that sees a massive attack most likely in the U.S. either carried out with the help of the CIA or Mossad using patsies or just framing people (attack could be in Europe but not likely). I think that they will be looking for a large attack in a metropolitan area (the most likely city I believe is Chicago) - See Sears tower plan - which was already put out there so that once it happens people won't be suprised. Other cities very likely include (Miami - see FBI arrests, + the neocons I feel will think this will help their relations in S America with the war on terror) - another likely city is San Francisco (this will allow the neocons to say "aha you liberals in SF doubted terror and now look .... look for the Golden Gate bridge I think to be a choice of target in this instance). Also look for these men to be American muslims - I feel that the Neocons will want to play up the "they are here in our mist" rhetoric and use that to suspend US rights under this guise.

[color="#333399"][u]Hey once it happens ..... just don't say I didn't tell you so. [/u] -_- [/color]

also I hope that the American people will fight back when the government suspends the US constitution afterwards - but they probably won't ... they'll all rally behind the Sean Hannitys of the world .... and not say shit when Bush begins to intern all Muslim males in the dozens of large internment camps that Kellogg Brown and Root have already built for the US military. [/b]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='313572' date='Aug 10 2006, 09:32 PM']Sounds like a plan to me..let it happen. Whats it gonna take for some to wakeup and realize that they want to kill us all and make this country a 3rd world place. Fuck them. :angry:[/quote]

:huh:

[b]you do realize that you just basically said ...

"let the US govt fake a terror attack ... so that the people will see that the govt was right that terrorists want to kill us" ....

:wacko: [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='313562' date='Aug 10 2006, 07:23 PM'][b]October will be the month I believe for several reasons ....

1. I believe that the neocons feel that an attack will help them in the Novermber elections .... they will be able to trump up the whole "only we can keep you safe" .... (there is also a slight chance that Bush could declare martial law and postpone the Nov elections till Jan or so ... which will allow them to have another attack in late december or on New Years Eve) - and then who knows where they go from there.

2. The dominoes are lining up for a US/Israeli attack on both Syria and Iran. I believe that the ultimate plan will leave Israel in charge of defeating Syria and the US in charge of attacking Iran. The US will mostly at first just devastate Iran with cruise missles and aerial bombardment on a massive scale. (See Lebanon). Israel will also do the same to Syria. An attack in October will line up well because by that time Israel will be winding down with operations in lebanon and they will have annexed everything south of the Litani river in Lebanon to themselves.
I would bet anything that October will be the month that sees a massive attack most likely in the U.S. either carried out with the help of the CIA or Mossad using patsies or just framing people (attack could be in Europe but not likely). I think that they will be looking for a large attack in a metropolitan area (the most likely city I believe is Chicago) - See Sears tower plan - which was already put out there so that once it happens people won't be suprised. Other cities very likely include (Miami - see FBI arrests, + the neocons I feel will think this will help their relations in S America with the war on terror) - another likely city is San Francisco (this will allow the neocons to say "aha you liberals in SF doubted terror and now look .... look for the Golden Gate bridge I think to be a choice of target in this instance). Also look for these men to be American muslims - I feel that the Neocons will want to play up the "they are here in our mist" rhetoric and use that to suspend US rights under this guise.
[color="#333399"][u]Hey once it happens ..... just don't say I didn't tell you so. [/u] -_- [/color]
also I hope that the American people will fight back when the government suspends the US constitution afterwards - but they probably won't ... they'll all rally behind the Sean Hannitys of the world .... and not say shit when Bush begins to intern all Muslim males in the dozens of large internment camps that Kellogg Brown and Root have already built for the US military. [/b][/quote]
Jesus Christ man, you have either completely lost your mind or you simply just need to be completely wrong on all this....because what you describe is literally an endgame scenario for our planet, and I hope and pray that those in power don't take their respective religions so seriously to the point where they feel compelled to try to hasten the end of the world....

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='313587' date='Aug 10 2006, 09:54 PM']:huh:
[b]you do realize that you just basically said ...

"let the US govt fake a terror attack ... so that the people will see that the govt was right that terrorists want to kill us" ....
:wacko: [/b][/quote]

There is no fake terror attack. But what you said about Israel taking out one and letting us take out the other sounds like a plan. No martial law shit will happen. :lmao:

Guest BlackJesus
[center][size=4][i]"How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?" [/i] [/size]

[size=2][b]--- Proverbs 6:9[/b][/size][/center]

[quote name='RoyT' post='313219' date='Aug 10 2006, 12:59 PM']maybe it's just more propaganda to help keep people eager to back the war on terrorism, and make israel look more like their fight the good fight.[/quote]

Anything is possible.

I'm not sure how I feel about this event...My first thought when I heard about it this morning is,

'A HA...The net tightens on Americans considering travel. The walls that supposedly keep people out, are a great way to keep them in as well...And under the influence of fear.'

As for who is behind it...Pakistani extremists are as good a choice as any. Considering the events of the past month, there are probably an increased amount of Muslims around the world willing to put the gears to the UK and US.

The key point (to me) is that you don't have to have an explosion for people to be terrorized. The terror has been induced by the news alone, and that means that for whoever set it up, it was NOT a failure.

After that, I think the key is to look at the results in NA and the UK...Mostly in the form of elections (which was starting to shape up very poorly for dumbasss...We'll see what happens now) and increased powers for search and seizure, arresting at will, etc.

If this is the logical outcome of such an event, who has the most to gain from that...Extremists in Pakistan or those who are running things right now?

It's a surreal event...And whatever the source, it will mean nothing but bad things for the future...And will cloud people's judgement when it comes to other issues of elected responsibilities, etc.

BZ

[quote name='TheBZ' post='313607' date='Aug 10 2006, 10:28 PM']Anything is possible.

I'm not sure how I feel about this event...My first thought when I heard about it this morning is,

'A HA...The net tightens on Americans considering travel. The walls that supposedly keep people out, are a great way to keep them in as well...And under the influence of fear.'

As for who is behind it...Pakistani extremists are as good a choice as any. Considering the events of the past month, there are probably an increased amount of Muslims around the world willing to put the gears to the UK and US.

The key point (to me) is that you don't have to have an explosion for people to be terrorized. The terror has been induced by the news alone, and that means that for whoever set it up, it was NOT a failure.

After that, I think the key is to look at the results in NA and the UK...Mostly in the form of elections (which was starting to shape up very poorly for dumbasss...We'll see what happens now) and increased powers for search and seizure, arresting at will, etc.

If this is the logical outcome of such an event, who has the most to gain from that...Extremists in Pakistan or those who are running things right now?

It's a surreal event...And whatever the source, it will mean nothing but bad things for the future...And will cloud people's judgement when it comes to other issues of elected responsibilities, etc.

BZ[/quote]

valid point. just the tought is what they want to control things for a while

BJ, if the whole point of this terror attack would be to get the US and Israel involved in a war with Syria and Iran, dont you think that there would be a better way to do it than killing thousands of people...I mean even if they "foiled" a plan of syria and irans governments to attack us or something, wouldnt that be enough to go to war with them? If you are right, why make thousands die rahter than stop it right before it is about to happen and then still have a good excuse to go to war....some of your theories, well most of them, just make no sense.

Guest bengalrick
[img]http://craphound.com/images/liquids-on-a-plane.jpg[/img]

"you brought a muthafuckin' coke on the muthafuckin' plane? Are your muthafuckin' insane?"

So to get back on track, what are people's opinions of this latest thwarting of a terrorist attack?
Scared to fly? Encouraged that security does it's job on occasion?
Obviously it's a bummer having to wait so long to fly again. I remember flying to visit my parents in the DC area for Christmas in 2001, right after 9/11 and the shoe bomber guy...at CVG they inspected my shoes, wanded me, and since we were flying into Reagan natn'l airport, we weren't allowed to get out of our seats for any reason for the first 30 minutes of the flight, nor tha last 30 minutes...which was most of the flight!
It was pretty surreal.

Scared to fly within the US? Not at all.

We have a business trip to Germany coming in October that I was thinking about volunteering for because 1. I'd like to see it again and havent been back since I was a kid 2. I have a old high school friend serving as a 1st LT over there and 3. Octoberfest

Now? Well i'd be lying if I said I wasnt having 2nd thoughts about volunteering. Well see how I feel as it gets a bit closer. Although it will probabally be taken by someone else. <_<

Also Bung that 30 min rule still applies...or at least it did the last time I flew out of Regan, which was probabally a year or so ago.

Guest Johnsons4Life
[quote name='Bunghole' post='313807' date='Aug 11 2006, 09:37 AM']So to get back on track, what are people's opinions of this latest thwarting of a terrorist attack?
Scared to fly? Encouraged that security does it's job on occasion?
Obviously it's a bummer having to wait so long to fly again. I remember flying to visit my parents in the DC area for Christmas in 2001, right after 9/11 and the shoe bomber guy...at CVG they inspected my shoes, wanded me, and since we were flying into Reagan natn'l airport, we weren't allowed to get out of our seats for any reason for the first 30 minutes of the flight, nor tha last 30 minutes...which was most of the flight!
It was pretty surreal.[/quote]

I'm obviously glad that the attacks got found out about. I'm going to Mexico in a couple of days and I will happily get there earlier than before so they can do proper security checks. Do whatever it takes to be safe if that means going through every bag than we should do it.

[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='313815' date='Aug 11 2006, 09:50 AM']I'm obviously glad that the attacks got found out about. I'm going to Mexico in a couple of days and I will happily get there earlier than before so they can do proper security checks. Do whatever it takes to be safe if that means going through every bag than we should do it.[/quote]
I agree. You know, for awhile now I've maintained that we didn't need the level of security in the US that they have in say, Israel (El Al Airline), but now I am not so sure. El Al security is amazing, people should look into it. Can't recall the last time an Israeli commercial plane was hijacked or threatened in any way.

At least six (formerly two) undercover agents accompany each international El Al flight, sitting amongst passengers whilst holstering firearms. All El Al pilots are former Israeli Air Force fighter pilots, and all El Al flight crew members are trained in hand to hand combat. In fact, most El Al employees have served in the Israel Defence Force (since national service is compulsory in Israel for most citizens).

El Al security procedures also require that all passengers be interviewed individually prior to boarding, allowing El Al staff to identify possible security threats. All passengers are classified on a basic 3 tier threat scale: Israelis and Jews are usually classified as the lowest threat, Westerners are usually classified as medium level threats, and Arabs (particularly males) are usually classified as high threat. In addition, all luggage must pass through a decompression chamber; this simulates pressures during flight which may be triggers for explosives [1]. El Al is the only airline in the world that passes all luggage through this special chamber.

The El Al fleet is also the only commercial airline fleet in the world to be equipped with anti-missile countermeasures.

As a result of the tight security, only one El Al plane has been successfully hijacked, in 1968 (see below for details).

[i]From Wikipedia[/i]

Guest Coy Bacon
[quote name='Bunghole' post='313588' date='Aug 10 2006, 09:54 PM']Jesus Christ man, you have either completely lost your mind or you simply just need to be completely wrong on all this....because what you describe is literally an endgame scenario for our planet, and I hope and pray that those in power don't take their respective religions so seriously to the point where they feel compelled to try to hasten the end of the world....[/quote]

I believe that there are those in power that take their respective singular religion seriously enough to play an extraordinary game of brinksmanship that includes a great deal of horror and culling of the population and ultimately a crisis so severe that the world's populace eagerly accepts a religious solution that it would other wise never have accepted.

Archived