Madden 360 Gamertags?

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='ValleyBengal' post='321719' date='Aug 22 2006, 03:29 PM']I got it today at Circuit City. It's 47.99 there.[/quote]

which one? and did they have a lot?

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='322961' date='Aug 24 2006, 12:29 AM']who else wants to play me? i just played valleybengal in a great game that i won 37-31 in OT. We kept trading back and forth.[/quote]

Yes, beware of the lag though, the servers are a bit overwhelmed right now. Oh, and Chris Henry is a stud online. Slot corner route kicks ass and is very hard to defend. Lay off RB screens and wheel routes, they're hard to execute properly.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='ValleyBengal' post='323252' date='Aug 24 2006, 01:53 PM']Yes, beware of the lag though, the servers are a bit overwhelmed right now. Oh, and Chris Henry is a stud online. Slot corner route kicks ass and is very hard to defend. Lay off RB screens and wheel routes, they're hard to execute properly.[/quote]

yep, the online game play is way different from CPU gameplay. You gotta use different plays for each.

Guest Tigris
Air4rce1

I'm Matt... a lot of us get on there. I've been playing my franchise, though. Anyone want to play PM me on here. The last few days I've been on all day. Yea, I'm a loser.

:254: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]

I got my ass handed to me yesterday by ThurmanMonster. Good game and boo me. I looked like the 1999 version of the Bengals. Anyone want an easy match and pad their online stats, just send me an invite.

ValleyBengal aka "Online Akili"
GT: AustinPowers

Guest ThurmanMunster

im back in madden mode so if anyone wants to play me, send me an invite if im on or PM me on here to try and set up a time. Ill be glad to hand out ass whoopins :)

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='GoBengals' post='324017' date='Aug 25 2006, 08:38 PM']i just picked it up today, i won be able to play for a few days, mother in law is in town, but my xboxlive tag is GoBengals5[/quote]

sent u a friend request, saw u already accepted it lol.

Guest ThurmanMunster
here goes my game against whodeyforever, sadly he took seattle and not bengals...

how cheap is it not to take the Bengals? very. and then he take the best team on the game. My expectations to win this game are 0 and care pretty low now.

Archived