Diva Update part 2

BengalDiva

Welp it's been one week and one day since surgery and I am back to work. I had all the packing and stinkts taken out yesterday and had my sinus cavities suctioned out. That was the worst part of the day. I did go home and rest from that. But today, I couldn't give another excuse to stay home so I'm back in the working class. Day has been pretty good other then feeling very tired and worn out. A lot of the nurses I work with are amazed I am back and said I should have taken this week off to just to recover and gain some strength. I'm a tough old bird!! I made it through.

I need to say thank you to everyone. When I'm feeling down about the recovery process all I need to do is log on here and take a look at the kind words and I'm lifted. You have made this a lot easier. With only have Jason around (all our family is either in Cincy or Pennsylvania) it has been tough. I can't wait to see a lot of you at the Tampa game. I so ready. We just got our tickets the other day. Let Jason and I know where you'll be at and we'll make plans to see as many Bengal Fans as possible.

:blush:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='321806' date='Aug 22 2006, 05:10 PM']Glad you're feeling better, Diva! And is that a Duke banner I spy waving in your signature? For Shame!!!
<_<

Tubby Says: "GET THAT FUCKING SHIT OUTTA HERE!!!!"

[img]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/1808/asmithtubbyaction1ji1.jpg[/img][/quote]

you better believe that's a Duke banner!!

ps - this was a Diva post while I was logged in.

Archived