A city crackdown on saggy pants?

[quote name='whodey319' post='323856' date='Aug 25 2006, 06:41 PM']the long shorts is the one that gets me. Ive seen people with shorts on that were about an inch above their shoes.[/quote]

ummm, those are called highwaters [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Storm' post='323927' date='Aug 25 2006, 04:57 PM']ummm, those are called highwaters [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img][/quote]

thats sarcasm right?

[quote name='Storm' post='323927' date='Aug 25 2006, 04:57 PM']ummm, those are called highwaters [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img][/quote]
capris are all the rage in europe

:blink:

fags [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//angel.gif[/img]

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='323758' date='Aug 25 2006, 11:53 AM']it's not irritating at all, so i just dont see how you feel that way. it's called wearing a belt while they sag so you don't have to constantly pull them up or worry about the sliding down.
Yeah, go to the city and tell them they all look "gay".[/quote]
why? what would be the point?

me - hey! i can see your asshole, quit being gay and pull up your pants!
them - *stares*
me - yea! take that!

if you dont want to wear your pants around your armpits like your grandparents thats cool... but what your talking about isnt what they are tryign to curtail. a little sag never hurt anyone and this bit of legislation doesnt seem to be aimed at that. this seems to directly put a stop to people wearing their pants at their knees, which was what i was referring to.

Guest Bengal_Smoov
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='323942' date='Aug 25 2006, 05:23 PM']why? what would be the point?

me - hey! i can see your asshole, quit being gay and pull up your pants!
them - *stares*
me - yea! take that!

if you dont want to wear your pants around your armpits like your grandparents thats cool... but what your talking about isnt what they are tryign to curtail. a little sag never hurt anyone and this bit of legislation doesnt seem to be aimed at that. this seems to directly put a stop to people wearing their pants at their knees, which was what i was referring to.[/quote]

not sagging related...but I saw the word chilltown on your avatar, please tell me that you are in no way assiocated with those guys on Big Brother who call themselves chilltown. I would hate to have to kill you...

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' post='323949' date='Aug 25 2006, 05:50 PM']not sagging related...but I saw the word chilltown on your avatar, please tell me that you are in no way assiocated with those guys on Big Brother who call themselves chilltown. I would hate to have to kill you...[/quote]
you watch big brother? :gayflag:

...i forget the quote but its in reference to a simpsons joke

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='323953' date='Aug 25 2006, 05:55 PM']i hate those fuckers but they sure as hell are smart, especially dr. will![/quote]

Dr. Will isnt even trying to win, he is fucking around having fun and he still dominates everyone. it is hilarious.

I'm 110% percent against them trying to make a law to stop wearing the baggies. I don't think anyone should be able to tell you what you can wear and what you can't. Especially the government. On the other hand, I reserve the right to make fun of anyone that does wear shit like that. I tell you what, if I had a daughter and she brought one of these gangbanger wannabes dressed like that I'd send his ass home to change. Let me give you that little bit of advice, CCC. If you're going to meet a girls parents for the first time, don't wear your bling. Put on something nice. You don't have to wear a suit. You don't even have to dress all preppy and shit. Just put on some clothes that fit correctly. Saggy, filthy looking jeans and an oversized T-shirt are only going to get you put off their Christmas list.
MULLY

Guest whodey 85
Let me break it down to yall who dont kno how its supposed to be.

If u wanna wear ur clothes right, u put on a pair of b-ball shorts, then u put on the jean shorts or jeans. U dont sag real low unless u got some shorts on underneath and a long T or a big jersey. I usually wear jean shorts over jeans, but I usually sag to my thighs, put on a belt, and have some shorts on underneath. No boxers should be showin, unless u fuck it up.

Ive always wanted to kno why these politicians always wanna get rid of any type of "black" thing, like the baggy pants, when "white" things like goth shit, and skateboard shit wit the offensive shit on it, never gets addressed. Its so messed up and I get mad when ppl make fun of black kids for baggy jeans when alot of white kids look alot more ridiculous. I dont see any black kids wit all black on and chains (not a chain as in necklice) wit make up on and a mo-hawk.

Ive got a shirt on that says Roca-Wear wit my jeans baggy, while Todd's got a shirt on that says "I eat babies" wit his gothic shit.

Just let it go and stop complainin about "hood" kids when all they're doin is wearin their pants a lil lower than u did when yall was kids.

Guest steggyD
There's a big difference between shirts with offensive writing and pants that show your underwear. Besides, there are places, such as schools that don't allow you to wear clothes with offensive writing.

And this color changing guy, you're full of shit. I don't wear tight pants, but I sure as hell don't wear pants that hang down below my ass. You are exaggerating the difference. Buy pants that are one size too large, put on a belt, and of course, make sure they are the loose fitting type, or baggy, whatever. Tight jeans are for cowboys and fags. So, even though my jeans don't hang below my ass, they sure as hell aren't tight either. Except, of course, the ones my wife buys and tries to get me to wear. But those stay in the dresser.

[quote name='steggyD' post='324202' date='Aug 26 2006, 11:48 AM']There's a big difference between shirts with offensive writing and pants that show your underwear. Besides, there are places, such as schools that don't allow you to wear clothes with offensive writing.

And this color changing guy, you're full of shit. I don't wear tight pants, but I sure as hell don't wear pants that hang down below my ass. You are exaggerating the difference. Buy pants that are one size too large, put on a belt, and of course, make sure they are the loose fitting type, or baggy, whatever. Tight jeans are for cowboys and fags. So, even though my jeans don't hang below my ass, they sure as hell aren't tight either. Except, of course, the ones my wife buys and tries to get me to wear. But those stay in the dresser.[/quote]

How am I full of shit? I never said you wore tight pants, I never said you wore anything. I wasn't exaggerating anything. Let me summorize it so you understand

-govt shouldn't tell you what you can and can't wear.
-i don't wear pants extrememly low, but i'm not against it either
-i understand what your talking about with the regular baggy jeans with belt and whatnot, that's usually how i dress, (might sag a little more than you though)
-i think everyone misinterpreted what i was trying to say, let people dress however, and don't tell them they can't

and to mully, thanks for the advise but i'm good. i'd pop on a g-unit or enyce polo with some southpole jeans (not below my ass) and some fly kicks and you'd fall in love with me :lol:

[quote]and to mully, thanks for the advise but i'm good. i'd pop on a g-unit or enyce polo with some southpole jeans (not below my ass) and some fly kicks and you'd fall in love with me :lol:[/quote]

I might fall in love with the way you present yourself to me but you'd still be trying to fuck my daughter. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//45.gif[/img] Our relationship would need some time to grow. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//27.gif[/img]
MULLY
I've got a gun and I'm not afraid to go back to prison

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='324239' date='Aug 26 2006, 01:57 PM']I might fall in love with the way you present yourself to me but you'd still be trying to fuck my daughter. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//45.gif[/img] Our relationship would need some time to grow. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//27.gif[/img]
MULLY
I've got a gun and I'm not afraid to go back to prison[/quote]

nah i aint like that at all. :D

Archived