Ohhh cry me a River

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='345435' date='Sep 20 2006, 11:24 PM']That's just it. You posted an article that has absolutely no relevance to the shit that your talking. You say that Chad is a crybaby, but show me one word in that article where he complains about being hit. I can find numerous articles where big Jen is complaining about a hit or a phantom injury.[/quote]

Well it seemed to ruffle all you B-U-N-G-L-E-S fans panties in a bunch.

Just trying to get a rise out of you.

:crazy:

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='345435' date='Sep 20 2006, 11:24 PM']That's just it. You posted an article that has absolutely no relevance to the shit that your talking. You say that Chad is a crybaby, but show me one word in that article where he complains about being hit. I can find numerous articles where big Jen is complaining about a hit or a phantom injury.[/quote]

You really have to explain it easier for them akiliMVP..

[img]http://myspace-026.vo.llnwd.net/00446/62/00/446460026_m.jpg[/img]

Ben like complain

Chad not complain here

Apples not Oranges

[quote name='stealersNationsfl' post='345437' date='Sep 20 2006, 11:26 PM']Well it seemed to ruffle all you B-U-N-G-L-E-S fans panties in a bunch.

Just trying to get a rise out of you.

:crazy:[/quote]
It ruffled us because you posted an article that clearly states the opposite of what you are posting, and your a Steeler fan so obviously we will call you out on your dumbassery.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='345440' date='Sep 20 2006, 11:28 PM']when i type i don't pay attention to my spelling jack ass, im not writing an essay here! you get the point[b] fuck face[/b]....did i spell that right for ya?[/quote]

I don't know why you guys are so angry, oh wait perhaps it's because you live in Ohio.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='345441' date='Sep 20 2006, 11:29 PM']It ruffled us because you posted an article that clearly states the opposite of what you are posting, and your a Steeler fan so obviously we will call you out on your dumbassery.[/quote]

Obviously I didn't come in here to be complimentary of Chad Johnson. I'm a stealers fan, why would I. I was looking around for some bengals forums and found this one. Normally I would talk politely in the regular Bengals talk forum. This one is reserved for smack talk (Talkin' Dat Shit). Right? Would I be in here to give you guys cupcakes and sing you happy birthday. Of course fuckin not. I think you need to read what forum I am posting in.

Thanks for all the stimulating conversations this evening and I wish you guys good luck on sunday. ;)

[quote name='SteelersNationsfl' post='345448' date='Sep 20 2006, 11:34 PM']Obviously I didn't come in here to be complimentary of Chad Johnson. I'm a stealers fan, why would I. I was looking around for some bengals forums and found this one. Normally I would talk politely in the regular Bengals talk forum. This one is reserved for smack talk (Talkin' Dat Shit). Right? Would I be in here to give you guys cupcakes and sing you happy birthday. Of course fuckin not. I think you need to read what forum I am posting in.

Thanks for all the stimulating conversations this evening and I wish you guys good luck on sunday. ;)[/quote]

Hope ben doesnt ride his bike on the way to the game. :whistle:

[quote name='stealersNationsfl' post='345448' date='Sep 20 2006, 11:34 PM']Obviously I didn't come in here to be complimentary of Chad Johnson. I'm a stealers fan, why would I. I was looking around for some bengals forums and found this one. Normally I would talk politely in the regular Bengals talk forum. This one is reserved for smack talk (Talkin' Dat Shit). Right? Would I be in here to give you guys cupcakes and sing you happy birthday. Of course fuckin not. I think you need to read what forum I am posting in.

Thanks for all the stimulating conversations this evening and I wish you guys good luck on sunday. ;)[/quote]
I would expect the same response from any Steeler fan if I posted an article and titled the thread "Big Ben is a pussy" and posted all of the injury excuses from every loss in his career. Oh wait my thread would actually be true, while this one, yours, is false.

[quote name='stealersNationsfl' post='345442' date='Sep 20 2006, 11:30 PM']I don't know why you guys are so angry, oh wait perhaps it's because you live in Ohio.[/quote]

[img]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6043/pitts7yk.jpg[/img]

[b][size=7]Cincinnati[/size][/b]
[img]http://www.tysto.com/articles05/pics/cinci/cincinnati-skyline-gem-med.jpg[/img]

[b][size=6]and why would i be mad ??????[/size][/b]

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='345450' date='Sep 20 2006, 11:36 PM']I would expect the same response from any Steeler fan if I posted an article and titled the thread "Big Ben is a pussy" [b]and posted all of the injury excuses from every loss in his career.[/b] Oh wait my thread would actually be true, while this one, yours, is false.[/quote]

Are you really going to do that? I would love to see it. :D

[url="http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/PIT/8135307"]http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/PIT/8135307[/url][quote name='stealersNationsfl' post='345457' date='Sep 20 2006, 11:40 PM']Are you really going to do that? I would love to see it. :D[/quote]
Not right now, I need to sleep. Google takes too damn long to find specific quotes.

Here's one I found real quick:

[quote]Cowher: Roethlisberger exaggerated injury

NFL.com wire reports

pissburgh (Jan. 26, 2005) -- [b]Rookie quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was exaggerating when he said he broke two toes on his right foot during the AFC championship game, pissburgh stealers coach Bill Cowher said. [/b]

[b]Roethlisberger told reporters Jan. 25 he wore down physically during the lengthy NFL season and broke two toes while scrambling late in the first half of the 41-27 loss to the New England Patriots.[/b]

[b]Cowher seemed irritated Roethlisberger would go public with such a claim, that, in effect, suggested the stealers gambled with the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year's health by playing him when he was hurt. [/b]

"We are unaware of any problems with his toes, OK?" Cowher said.

Roethlisberger didn't specify which toes were broken and wasn't walking with an apparent limp Jan. 24 or Jan. 25.

[b]"Ben does not have broken toes," [/b] Cowher said, talking publicly for the first time since the postgame press conference following the stealers' fourth loss in an AFC title game in 11 seasons. "At the end of the first half, while scrambling, he aggravated some toes he has broken in the past, in high school and college. He mentioned something to Ryan Grove, our assistant trainer, and said he may have broke his toe. When he came off, he said he was fine, and he went back out in the second half and didn't say anything to anybody else for the rest of the game."

[b]Cowher said the injury was never mentioned during his meeting with Roethlisberger on Jan. 24 and nothing showed up during the rookie's physical exam Jan. 25. [/b]

"I talked to Ben last night, and got it straight from his mouth, and that's that," Cowher said. "He never broke his toes this season. ... Nothing more will be done with it; it's nothing that rest won't cure. It's sore."[/quote]

[quote name='Le Tigre' post='346154' date='Sep 21 2006, 09:24 PM']Do you think Dave sends his Fedayeen here for training? Guess this one can go back and show all the scalps he has gathered. :rolleyes:[/quote]
actually, its pretty much the reverse.

we openly state that we will ban any troll talking shit in the incorrect forum while davey fair says that he would never ban anyone talking shit in any forum because he believes his members can handle it, but the bottom line is that many of us have been banned over there several times because they cant stand the heat. also, in addition to that, the motherfucker reported this forum (go-bengals.com) to the fbi. so, i guess you could say that the only people who last over here are the experienced vermin.

true story

Archived