Danville's Comming to Cincinnatti??!?!?!

DanvilleBengal

While most of us we watching the glorious beat-down that was the Bengals-Stealers game, my uncle Tracy from Ohio showed up. He was chilling with us, watching the game, talking shit, all that good stuff.

Anyway, he asked us, which one of us was a Bengals fan. Without hesitation, I stood up, and let out a huge WHO-DEY!!!!!!. He looked me dead in the eye and said "How would you like to get to go to a game live?"

I couldn't believe what he was saying. My uncle, who lives in Toledo (Browns territory :thumbsdown: ) had just offered me a way to get to see one of the games live and in person!!! Needless to say, I was floating on cloud 9 for the rest of the day. One of his good friends is a die-hard Bengals fan, and has season tickets, and often has a hard time finding people to go with him and his wife. My uncle told me that all I had to do was tell them what game I wanted to go to

I'm thinking of coming up there to see the Chargers take on the Bengals on November 19, though I could hold out and see the season finale vs pissburgh, but who wants to see a bunch of second stringers get time in what will be a meaninless game at that time? :D

Anyway, if any of you all got any advice to share to a first-timer, post them here.

I'll keep ya'll updated as to what game I'll be attending. Hope to see a bunch of you there!!!!

WHO-DEYYY!!!!!! :headbang: :icon15:

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='351716' date='Sep 26 2006, 08:55 PM']While most of us we watching the glorious beat-down that was the Bengals-Stealers game, my uncle Tracy from Ohio showed up. He was chilling with us, watching the game, talking shit, all that good stuff.

Anyway, he asked us, which one of us was a Bengals fan. Without hesitation, I stood up, and let out a huge WHO-DEY!!!!!!. He looked me dead in the eye and said "How would you like to get to go to a game live?"

I couldn't believe what he was saying. My uncle, who lives in Toledo (Browns territory :thumbsdown: ) had just offered me a way to get to see one of the games live and in person!!! Needless to say, I was floating on cloud 9 for the rest of the day. One of his good friends is a die-hard Bengals fan, and has season tickets, and often has a hard time finding people to go with him and his wife. My uncle told me that all I had to do was tell them what game I wanted to go to

I'm thinking of coming up there to see the Chargers take on the Bengals on November 19, though I could hold out and see the season finale vs pissburgh, but who wants to see a bunch of second stringers get time in what will be a meaninless game at that time? :D

Anyway, if any of you all got any advice to share to a first-timer, post them here.

I'll keep ya'll updated as to what game I'll be attending. Hope to see a bunch of you there!!!!
WHO-DEYYY!!!!!! :headbang: :icon15:[/quote]

Congrats my dawg.

The Chargers game sounds good, but honestly, which game wouldnt be tight?

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='whodey 85' post='351723' date='Sep 26 2006, 09:10 PM']Congrats my dawg.

The Chargers game sounds good, [b]but honestly, which game wouldnt be tight?[/b][/quote]

new years eve when stealers come to town because we wont be playing any starters.

I could try to swing it so that I could go to the Ravens game on November 30th. A few days after my 21st birthday.....[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/19.gif[/img] That could work.

Guest CincyInDC

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='352655' date='Sep 27 2006, 06:10 PM']You could hold out till the stealers game and drive up to NOVA and catch a ride the rest of the way with me. :wave:[/quote]

damn, if I'd have known there's a DC/NOVA carpool I might not have bought plane tickets for that game. :)

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='352720' date='Sep 27 2006, 07:35 PM']damn, if I'd have known there's a DC/NOVA carpool I might not have bought plane tickets for that game. :)[/quote]

cant u refund them still?

Guest CincyInDC
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='352754' date='Sep 27 2006, 08:14 PM']i actually havent made a decision about driving or flying yet.[/quote]

DCA --> Detroit/Memphis --> CVG $220 on Northworst

Archived