THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ BUCS GAME THREAD

Guest oldschooler

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='mongoloido' post='363876' date='Oct 15 2006, 01:32 PM']if it's overturned, it's still a facemask though, right?[/quote]
nope, it never happend now.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='363869' date='Oct 15 2006, 01:31 PM']And Bratkowski's balls... THROW THE DAMN BALL TO OPEN UP THE RUN GAME DAMMIT!![/quote]

I think Brat's hoping to run on the cover two to force them out of it, then throw... so far no luck.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='363880' date='Oct 15 2006, 01:32 PM']ok James cant talkel OR [b]cover a WR[/b] but he can get the int[/quote]
fixed part of it for u.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='staticx682000' post='363884' date='Oct 15 2006, 01:33 PM']Nice try tory..Come on guys how do you think tory has stayed in the nfl this long.MISSED TACKLES...He never gets hurt...[/quote]
i guess he sucks a mean dick.

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='Jeb' post='363881' date='Oct 15 2006, 01:33 PM']How about we try a deep ball and really open it up? Just a thought![/quote]

i'm not sure how smart it is to do that with them already in the cover two. you don't go deep into double coverage.

[quote name='mongoloido' post='363883' date='Oct 15 2006, 06:33 PM']I think Brat's hoping to run on the cover two to force them out of it, then throw... so far no luck.[/quote]
I wish someone would send Brat a copy of some of the 90's Dallas teams, when Aikman would open up the D by throwing the damn ball, and then they would pound Emmitt to death. It doesn't have to be the run setting up the pass, esp when you have the best damn QB in the game.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='oldschooler' post='363896' date='Oct 15 2006, 01:35 PM']Oh well... 3rd and forever here...time for that PICK 6 !!!![/quote]
JUST TACKLE WHOEVER CATCHES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='Chucktkd' post='363891' date='Oct 15 2006, 01:34 PM']McNail is injured in Baltimore..Kyle Boller is
in!!![/quote]

wow. i think the entire board called that one.

Archived