FOR A MiLLiON DOLLARS...

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='370422' date='Oct 23 2006, 08:38 AM']OH, and by the way, nice post A-men-houseofpain.
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//41.gif[/img][/quote]
good, i didnt want people to think i was soft.

:ninja:

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='368762' date='Oct 21 2006, 11:06 PM']no, thats the problem with people these days. That doesnt sound soft. Its more of a man than the douchebags lookin to stick their dick in anything pink. I respect you more now than i did because of your post above. Dont thikn of yourself as soft cuz ur not a sell out bitch. You are real. Period.[/quote]

I appreciate that mayne.

My boys dont think like that tho. When I hang out with my girl alot or say alot of nice stuff about her, they just start hatein.

But I dont really care, I got love for my babycakes. ;)

[quote name='whodey 85' post='370627' date='Oct 23 2006, 02:11 PM']I appreciate that mayne.

My boys dont think like that tho. When I hang out with my girl alot or say alot of nice stuff about her, they just start hatein.

But I dont really care, I got love for my babycakes. ;)[/quote]

AWW, (i taught him everything he knows) ;)
Jusssst Kidddding, Ian. :D

But yea so this morning on my way to school i wrecked my SECOND car in TWO MONTHS, but i didn't total this one , plus i only have liability and it was my fault so i got a nice 120$ ticket, & hit the door & dislocated my jaw so yea, sorry Mr. "Drew Bledsoe"...

[quote name='TWENTY EIGHT' post='370486' date='Oct 23 2006, 09:14 AM']Hi My name is Really Drew Bledsoe..... What a coiwinkie dink...... so about that...... :whistle:[/quote]

HAHA, & you're probly like what 13? lol.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='370711' date='Oct 23 2006, 05:18 PM']AWW, (i taught him everything he knows) ;)
But yea so this morning on my way to school i wrecked my SECOND car in TWO MONTHS, but i didn't total this one , plus i only have liability and it was my fault so i got a nice 120$ ticket, & hit the door & dislocated my jaw so yea, sorry Mr. "Drew Bledsoe"...
HAHA, & you're probly like what 13? lol.[/quote]

Ouch, that sucks you always seem to be getting hurt.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='368762' date='Oct 21 2006, 11:06 PM']shit, u know ud do that for free.[/quote]

not to brag, but i've seen a million dollars and no i wouldn't do it! only faggots take it up the ass, and im all man dude!
and just like coy said, if you'd do it for a million, then you'll do it for a thousand :wave:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='370712' date='Oct 23 2006, 05:20 PM']Ouch, that sucks you always seem to be getting hurt.[/quote]
i guess when she is all grown up the S&M Bondage is out of question :ninja:

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='370716' date='Oct 23 2006, 05:27 PM']not to brag, but i've seen a million dollars and no i wouldn't do it! only faggots take it up the ass, and im all man dude!
and [b]just like coy said, if you'd do it for a million, then you'll do it for a thousand[/b] :wave:[/quote]
so? CASH MONEY MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='370814' date='Oct 23 2006, 07:43 PM']HAHAH, i can handle it,
the good thing about getting hurt all the time is [b]i'm pretty much imune to pain[/b], lol.[/quote]
me too.

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='370871' date='Oct 23 2006, 08:34 PM']what are we doing for a million dollars.....???
Ohhhh....did that already.... :blink:[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

my grandpa said, "thanks again" :ninja:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='370944' date='Oct 23 2006, 10:53 PM']LOL, well then maybe we should be using that Bondage on you.[/quote]
:whistle:

im not into that stuff

A series of questions that go along with this...
(This was actually asked at my work by a Raiders fan, had to throw that in there)

1. Would you bang Rosie O'Donnell?

2. For $400,000 would you bang Rosie O'Donnell?

3. For $4,000,000 would you give a BJ to another dude?

4. For $40,000,000 would you let some dude give it to you in the ass?

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='natifanatic' post='371105' date='Oct 24 2006, 10:36 AM']A series of questions that go along with this...
(This was actually asked at my work by a Raiders fan, had to throw that in there)

1. Would you bang Rosie O'Donnell?
2. For $400,000 would you bang Rosie O'Donnell?
3. For $4,000,000 would you give a BJ to another dude?
4. For $40,000,000 would you let some dude give it to you in the ass?[/quote]
i would do all of those for $400,000.

Guest schotzee
[quote name='natifanatic' post='371105' date='Oct 24 2006, 10:36 AM']A series of questions that go along with this...

1. Would you bang Rosie O'Donnell?no
2. For $400,000 would you bang Rosie O'Donnell?yes
3. For $4,000,000 would you give a BJ to another dude?no
4. For $40,000,000 would you let some dude give it to you in the ass?no[/quote]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='371163' date='Oct 24 2006, 11:36 AM']I second that. With the Rosie thing, but like taking it up the ass and BJ stuff, thats not bad.[/quote]
you are a girl tho. it makes a difference.

for a million.. would you..

[url="http://www.oldeenglish.org/puppy.html"]http://www.oldeenglish.org/puppy.html[/url] ? (and I add, it had to be yours!)

I couldn't. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//angel.gif[/img]

lol that crazy girl has problems..

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Notorious' post='371176' date='Oct 24 2006, 11:47 AM']for a million.. would you..

[url="http://www.oldeenglish.org/puppy.html"]http://www.oldeenglish.org/puppy.html[/url] ? (and I add, it had to be yours!)

I couldn't. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//angel.gif[/img]

lol that crazy girl has problems..[/quote]
i would NEVER do that.

omg some people are assholes.

5 bucks and 200 bucks

that girl said she could do a child b4 a puppy WOW.

WHAT THE FUCK 50 cents? and that cunt was really gonna do it. Id kill her for 50 cents, hell id pay 50 cents to kill her for that.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='371163' date='Oct 24 2006, 08:36 AM']I second that. With the Rosie thing, but like taking it up the ass and BJ stuff, thats not bad.[/quote]

Well the question was meant for guys, so I might have to switch around the questions if you are a girl.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='370711' date='Oct 23 2006, 05:18 PM']AWW, (i taught him everything he knows) ;)
HAHA, & you're probly like what 13? lol.[/quote]

Naa 26 lol

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='368605' date='Oct 21 2006, 01:32 PM']I would never admit some of the shit I'd do for a million dollars.[/quote]

my thoughts exactly... show me the million first... otherwise, i won't do shit for it :lol:

Archived