NBA

[quote name='Bunghole' post='381943' date='Nov 8 2006, 10:00 PM']UK Wildcats!
:badger:[/quote]

No, that's Wisconsin.... :)

NBA is gaining some popularity back, but it's got a long way to go before people devote time to it again. I can only watch the playoffs; otherwise, it's just not appealing as it once was to me.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='JC' post='381866' date='Nov 8 2006, 05:30 PM']J.J!
Not really..he never plays..[/quote]
he's hurt.

Clippers and Magic!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Grant Hill is back and healthy it looks like :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='382193' date='Nov 9 2006, 12:07 PM']Brandon Roy was looking like a stud prior to his injury.

I wish the Suns had a better start, but they are coming out of the gate blowing a number of games they could have easily have won.[/quote]

The suns will start to heat up. They got steve nash!!!! Anybody with him will score alot of points. There problem is there defence. If they can make that better then they will be the best team in the nba!

[quote name='j.5000022' post='382214' date='Nov 9 2006, 12:41 PM']The suns will start to heat up. They got steve nash!!!! Anybody with him will score alot of points. There problem is there defence. If they can make that better then they will be the best team in the nba![/quote]

Oh, I have no doubt they will heat-up. It was just as I feared the season would start, however. A number of Suns seem to believe that they are so good, that the regular season doesn't really matter and are just waiting for the playoffs to bring their A-game. I don't doubt that they will turn it around, but I just wanted a fast start to the season to show everyone that the same Suns are here. Boris Diaw came in this year fat, out of shape and off his game, which is one reason he is riding the pines right now and looks like he lost his game.

However, once Stoudemire gets in the swing of things, the sky is the limit for this team.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='382193' date='Nov 9 2006, 12:07 PM']Brandon Roy was looking like a stud prior to his injury.

I wish the Suns had a better start, but they are coming out of the gate blowing a number of games they could have easily have won.[/quote]
Brandon Roy is a star, hopefully he doesnt miss too much time.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='382172' date='Nov 9 2006, 10:08 AM']he's hurt.

Grant Hill is back and healthy it looks like :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:[/quote]

Grant Hill blows ass! :thumbsdown:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='j.5000022' post='382662' date='Nov 10 2006, 09:14 AM']grant hill!!!! look at what he has done in the past. He used to be a star.[/quote]
he looks pretty good again too. if he had the athleticism of his earlier years he has a much better jumper now. it's too bad cuz he could have been so amazing.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='382172' date='Nov 9 2006, 10:08 AM']he's hurt.

Grant Hill is back and healthy it looks like :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:[/quote]
Grant hill is back for a couple months at most. Ive been a magic fan since their first year in the league and theres just no way this guy plays more than 45ish games this year. Ill believe it when i see it. He held this team hostage for 6 years with his huge contract while providing nothing to the team, and is a big reason why mcgrady had to go, so he can go fuck himself as far as im concerned.

Brandon Roy will be rookie of the year, best player in this draft imo, i was really hoping the magic would trade up to get him, and i think they did try to, but it never happened.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='DontPushMe' post='387311' date='Nov 15 2006, 03:46 PM']Grant hill is back for a couple months at most. Ive been a magic fan since their first year in the league and theres just no way this guy plays more than 45ish games this year. Ill believe it when i see it. He held this team hostage for 6 years with his huge contract while providing nothing to the team, and is a big reason why mcgrady had to go, so he can go fuck himself as far as im concerned.

Brandon Roy will be rookie of the year, best player in this draft imo, i was really hoping the magic would trade up to get him, and i think they did try to, but it never happened.[/quote]
Hill couldnt do anything about his contract. Its not his fault the doctors fucked up his surgery. And tmac left becasue he is a jackass and they are better off without him, altho they could have traded him for better shit.

And ya Roy is the best rookie, but he is hurt now so he probably doesnt win it.

[quote name='Jason' post='387343' date='Nov 15 2006, 04:37 PM']NBA = Not Basketball Anymore

I used to like New Jersey when they Had Kenyon. I guess I kind of like Denver now, and San Antonio. But I've never really been a fan of the NBA. I do root for former Bearcats.[/quote]
kpuss is out for the year.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Chris Henrys Dealer' post='387599' date='Nov 16 2006, 09:29 AM']I think LaMarcus Aldridge will take it.

It will come down to him and Roy, I just think Portland will be a worse team, and Aldridge will get more playing time.[/quote]
he's already been hurt once, but he has been playing good since he got back. I picked him up to replace Kmart on my bench in fantasy.

Portland isnt that bad anymore. Aldridge-Randolph-Roy. Jack aint bad at PG and Martell Webster has a future. They just need to pick up a guard who can score and they will be a very solid team. They are young.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
i dont like him and i dont think he is that good but Adam Morrison will win ROY. He is getting a lot of minutes in Charlotte and he is one of their main scorers. He can shoot well and that should get him the ROY considering the top 2 options behind him are getting injured.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='387716' date='Nov 16 2006, 01:58 PM']i dont like him and i dont think he is that good but Adam Morrison will win ROY. He is getting a lot of minutes in Charlotte and he is one of their main scorers. He can shoot well and that should get him the ROY considering the top 2 options behind him are getting injured.[/quote]
Yeah you are right, plus he has all of the hype going in.

[url="http://www.nba.com/powerrankings/"]http://www.nba.com/powerrankings/[/url]

Magic 8th :headbang:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='392950' date='Nov 24 2006, 01:38 PM']Right now I am amazed by the hot start of the Jazz. Personally I do not think that they are that good and will come back to Earth a little.[/quote]
they dont even have AK47 right now. They will be better with him. I could easily see them holding the top spot in the West. Deron Williams is a monster and Boozer/AK47 is a great duo.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='392963' date='Nov 24 2006, 02:51 PM']they dont even have AK47 right now. They will be better with him. I could easily see them holding the top spot in the West. Deron Williams is a monster and Boozer/AK47 is a great duo.[/quote]

While I agree that the Jazz are a good team, I still believe the Spurs, Mavs and Suns are a step above.

Archived