Tab Perry has...

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='395532' date='Nov 28 2006, 08:54 AM']If I had to lay a bet down it would be that Pollack will be our starting OLB next year.[/quote]

I didn't think Carson would be able to start this season. He proved me and almost everyone else wrong (except several of the posters on here). Now he's back at full throttle and looks as dominant as ever. I won't bet against Pollack. Never underestimate the power of will.

[quote name='Revolution #9' post='395551' date='Nov 28 2006, 10:39 AM']I didn't think Carson would be able to start this season. He proved me and almost everyone else wrong (except several of the posters on here). Now he's back at full throttle and looks as dominant as ever. I won't bet against Pollack. [b]Never underestimate the power of will[/b].[/quote]
And he's got that in abundance. I hope we hear good news come Dec. 13th, honestly we could live without him for one more season (if we just had too) if we knew for sure he was full go the following. Wouldn't feel like we just lost a #1 pick. If David Pollack has anything to do with it he'll be starting by midseason (at the latest) next year!

[quote name='sneaky' post='395313' date='Nov 27 2006, 08:54 PM']Put a fork in him. Pollack is done.
Even if he is medically cleared and decides not to hang it up, whose to say that he would
even be able play in 2007? [size=1][i](See Priest Holmes)[/i][/size][/quote]
He doesn't have to play in 2007...he is young..Priest holmes probably didn't have to come back that fast because Larry Johnson is a monster and Priest already lost his starting job...let him lift weights and get back up to weight and strengthen that neck.

We could wait till 2008..its not like Caleb or Landon are uncapable of filling in.

Archived