Maurice Clarett

Kochman

Guest Bengal_Smoov
[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Feb 1 2005, 11:37 AM']Wonder if thats because he isnt in playing shape yet?...He came to the combine last year overweight and not in playing shape, if he wants this as bad as he says he better get his S**t together and be ready for the combine.
[right][post="41737"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

His agent said he was in great shape, he didn't want to risk Clarett getting injuried at the all-star challenge. I think his new agent is doing more damage than good by pulling Clarrett out of this event.

[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' date='Feb 1 2005, 12:53 PM']His agent said he was in great shape, he didn't want to risk Clarett getting injuried at the all-star challenge.  I think his new agent is doing more damage than good by pulling Clarrett out of this event.
[right][post="41746"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I'd have to agree. He needs to show some positive attitude.

I don't think he ever forgave tOSU for not letting him leave the Fiesta Bowl (temporarily) when his friend was killed that week.

Guest Claptonrocks
[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Feb 1 2005, 11:37 AM']Wonder if thats because he isnt in playing shape yet?...He came to the combine last year overweight and not in playing shape, if he wants this as bad as he says he better get his S**t together and be ready for the combine.
[right][post="41737"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Clarett has been working with the same trainer as David Boston had.. makes me doubt the guy since Boston was on the juice....Clarett seems to have no idea what what is takes to make an impression on NFL teams or how to go about it.. I think he's allways going to be a problem..
Like I said before I hate the thought of have to root for this guy..

Guest OSUBengal
[quote name='Jason' date='Feb 1 2005, 12:57 PM']I'd have to agree.  He needs to show some positive attitude.

I don't think he ever forgave tOSU for not letting him leave the Fiesta Bowl (temporarily) when his friend was killed that week.
[right][post="41748"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

OSU was willing to let him leave. He was mad that OSU didn't buy him a plane ticket home (which they can't).

I found it humorous that he has the same agent as Corey Dillon. Two peas in a pod.

Did someone delete the other thread on this topic? I wish moderators wouldn't do that. There was discussion going on, and the comments are now lost. I'd prefer if another old thread is deleted if bandwidth is the concern.

Unless somehow threads can be combined.

[quote name='Jason' date='Feb 1 2005, 06:18 PM']Did someone delete the other thread on this topic?  I wish moderators wouldn't do that.  There was discussion going on, and the comments are now lost.  I'd prefer if another old thread is deleted if bandwidth is the concern.

Unless somehow threads can be combined.
[right][post="41890"][/post][/right][/quote]

we used 1/12th of the bandwidth availible last month, certainly not a concern, and if it ever is, i will upgrade, it can be tripled for chump change, there is a merge topics feature, i dunno if anything was deleted, i was too lazy to merge, i dunno if BJ or BP or nasty did it, or did it just die off the page?

this could also be prevented if people would create duplicate threads. :D

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//26.gif[/img]

Archived