**** THE OFFICIAL BENGALS AT PONIES GAMEDAY THREAD ****

Guest BlackJesus
[b]not looking good ....

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Denver should not even be in this fucking game

oh shut up Denver fans ... I hope you all crash and die on the snowy drive home [/b]

[quote name='calibengalfan' post='414319' date='Dec 24 2006, 07:06 PM']I know it looks bad, but I think we'll win. Think we go for it after they reverse the call? I kind of hope we do, if not, it's almost like they've given up. Unless they believe our 1st half D will decide to show up for the rest of the game.[/quote]

too much time left to go for it

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='414317' date='Dec 25 2006, 12:05 AM'][b]we ran the play before he threw the flag ...

What the fuck

fuck these refs [/b][/quote]

Anyone remember the possibility that the new NFL Guy doesn't want a bunch of perps to get to the playoffs in this angelic league?? Hows the skeptics side of the argument looking now??

Guest Claptonrocks
CHRIST PALMER SUCKS TODAY.. HE LOOKS LIKE THE ROOK OUT THERRE.... PASSES TOO HIGH TOO LOW JESUS....
GOTTA HOPE THE DEFENSE CAN STOP THEM ONCE MORE..
DONT LIKE THE LOOKS OF THIS AT ALL....
STILL HOPING HENRY CAN SAVE THE DAY..............................

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='414320' date='Dec 24 2006, 06:06 PM']rudi johnson has let this game slip away, that fumble, and the dropped pass which was a sure td on the first drive[/quote]

:lol:

Rudi has fumbled one time.

Carson has a fumble. Chad has a fumble. Carson has thrown 2 INT`s, and has overthrown
80% of his passes. But yeah, Rudi has let this game slip away.

EVEN THOUGH THIS FUCKING GAME AND OVER YET !!!!

:mellow:

[quote name='VonBlade' post='414331' date='Dec 24 2006, 07:08 PM']Anyone remember the possibility that the new NFL Guy doesn't want a bunch of perps to get to the playoffs in this angelic league?? Hows the skeptics side of the argument looking now??[/quote]

:crazy:

Why are people continually blaming these refs? We are playing like shit and I'm pretty sure the refs have nothing to do with that.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='414336' date='Dec 24 2006, 07:09 PM']:lol:
Rudi has fumbled one time.

Carson has a fumble. Chad has a fumble. Carson has thrown 2 INT`s, and has overthrown
80% of his passes. But yeah, Rudi has let this game slip away.
EVEN THOUGH THIS FUCKING GAME AND OVER YET !!!!
:mellow:[/quote]
i actually edited my post adding blame to chad and carson as well

Archived