**** THE OFFICIAL BENGALS AT PONIES GAMEDAY THREAD ****

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='414624' date='Dec 24 2006, 08:07 PM']:wave:[/quote]

mature. Instead of pictures and movies, you'll make fake quotes up.

Cool.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='414625' date='Dec 24 2006, 08:08 PM']its the fucking internet. I can show you some crazy fucked up shit on the internet.
i'm going to shove a huge screw into a dirty prostitute's twat and twist it until bloody fluids run out of her vaginal hole, then I'm gonna force her to lick it up, and then i'm going to cut off her head and soak it in the aforementioned fluids, tie a bomb in the mouth, and throw it into a homeless shelter and videotape it.

is that sick?

did it offend you?

its the internet, bro. chill out.[/quote]

No that doesn't offend me. I'm just tired of it. It's a fucking football game. A dude messed up, it sucks. To say and post that shit is stupid.

Oh well...

Guest BlackJesus
[b]I'm done with PHOF and Carson Show ...

They have a man crush on me so I am sure they will keep bitching .... but hell ... you can't help who falls in love with you [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='414633' date='Dec 24 2006, 08:11 PM'][b]I'm done with PHOF and Carson Show ...

They have a man crush on me so I am sure they will keep bitching .... but hell ... you can't help who falls in love with you [/b][/quote]

Aren't you getting a doctorate or something?

But you seem to resort to name calling and using gay references about people?

Like I said to your first post about St. Louis family dieing ... grow up. You are way too intelligent to post dumb shit like that.

Guest The Carson Show
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='414628' date='Dec 24 2006, 08:10 PM']because Im simply not going to judge how people vent their frustrations about losing, so long as they arent making personal attacks, im not going to judge peoples right to make posts on the site.

The spirit of the site is one that we allow people to post as they wish so long as they arent being personal or attempting to outright say they are better than others (which is why TWM isnt here by the way)

I dont care for it, but he can post as he wishes unless Go says otherwise.[/quote]
ITS PERSONAL NOW
noooo....not really but i figured id do it BJ STYLE AND MAKE IT COOL AND YOU ARE NOT AFRICAN

[quote name='The Carson Show' post='414641' date='Dec 24 2006, 08:16 PM']ITS PERSONAL NOW
noooo....not really but i figured id do it BJ STYLE AND MAKE IT COOL AND YOU ARE NOT AFRICAN[/quote]

BJ made zero posts attacking you nor P4HOF, P4HOF doesnt really have anything to do with the following.

But you made two seperate theads that we had delteted as well as posts in a seperate thread, solely beacue you dont care for his posts.

So what? If you dont like them just put him on ignore, why is that so hard? Why would you rather come after him than put him on ignore? Dont you think it takes a little less energy to do that?

Guest The Carson Show
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='414649' date='Dec 24 2006, 08:20 PM']BJ made zero posts attacking you nor P4HOF, P4HOF doesnt really have anything to do with the following.

But you made two seperate theads that we had delteted as well as posts in a seperate thread, solely beacue you dont care for his posts.

So what? If you dont like them just put him on ignore, why is that so hard? Why would you rather come after him than put him on ignore? Dont you think it takes a little less energy to do that?[/quote]
DAMNIT jamie why do you have to be cool?
black jesus=LOSER

Guest Gonzoid
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='414581' date='Dec 24 2006, 07:53 PM']Can't wait to see the jpeg or huge picture making fun of me after this one... give it up man.[/quote]
The adblock extension for Firefox works wonders on that stupidity. Yah, you still have to read BJ's posts but you can at least read them when your kids are around.

Guest BlackJesus
[center][img]http://assets.bengals.com/assets/default/gallery061224-3.jpg[/img]

[size=5][b]Chad:[/b] [i]"I let my teammates down today"[/i][/size][/center]

Guest Gonzoid
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='414722' date='Dec 24 2006, 09:48 PM'][center][img]http://assets.bengals.com/assets/default/gallery061224-3.jpg[/img]

[size=5][b]Chad:[/b] [i]"I let my teammates down today"[/i][/size][/center][/quote]
[color="#CC0000"][b][size=7]Chad? Who is this Chad guy?

Oh, you mean Choke-o Stinko?[/size][/b][/color]

Guest InYoFace_Football
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='414684' date='Dec 24 2006, 08:38 PM']so then stop wasting your energy on it and put him on ignore, its simple enough of an answer.[/quote]
Hey, see you guys in the playoffs in another 15 yrs!

Enjoy the offseason....punks!

[quote name='InYoFace_Football' post='419893' date='Jan 1 2007, 10:13 AM']Hey, see you guys in the playoffs in another 15 yrs!

Enjoy the offseason....punks![/quote]
Wow...your hardcore.

Enjoy getting knocked out of the playoffs your first game this year..

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='414684' date='Dec 25 2006, 01:38 AM']so then stop wasting your energy on it and put him on ignore, its simple enough of an answer.[/quote]

Except this doesn't work when everybody on this board quotes the bloody posts in their posts.

People should learn to use quick reply. We don't need a massive quote just to rolleyes. Quotes are only useful when replying to a specific issue that wouldn't otherwise be obvious.

So sticking BJ on iggy just means you see all his posts when every bugger quotes them. Meh.

Archived