What do you think will happen?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff scenerios

• Bengals win + Jets lose = Bengals make playoffs
    • Bengals win + Jets win + Broncos lose + Jags lose = Bengals make playoffs
    • Bengals win + Jets win + Broncos win = no playoffs this year
    • Bengals win + Jets win + Broncos lose + Jags win = Fuck the Jags
    • Bengals win + Jets win + Broncos win + Jags lose = Fuck the Broncos
    • Bengals win + Jets lose + Broncos lose + Jags lose = 5th seed in the playoffs
    • None of these scenerios matter because the Bengals won't beat the stealers

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='417045' date='Dec 28 2006, 06:41 PM']Word. Id rather play Indy again. I want another chance at them. They werent that good. We just made a few dumb mistakes.[/quote]

Not only that, but I'd be going to this game IF it happens. So needless to say I'm hoping that the Bengals are fortunate to have SOMETHING go there way for once this season and sneak into the playoffs. The Colts were coming off that ass kicking at Jacksonville and their defense played with a chip on their shoulders against us. Last week they made Ron fucking Dayne look like he just won the Heisman all over again. I believe we would beat the Colts if we are lucky enough to land a rematch with them. Of course my only concern would be the game is in Indy (Colts are 7-0 at home this year) but at this point beggars can't be choosers <_<

[quote name='Naptown Bengal' post='417307' date='Dec 29 2006, 09:47 AM']Not only that, but I'd be going to this game IF it happens. So needless to say I'm hoping that the Bengals are fortunate to have SOMETHING go there way for once this season and sneak into the playoffs. The Colts were coming off that ass kicking at Jacksonville and their defense played with a chip on their shoulders against us. Last week they made Ron fucking Dayne look like he just won the Heisman all over again. I believe we would beat the Colts if we are lucky enough to land a rematch with them. Of course my only concern would be the game is in Indy (Colts are 7-0 at home this year) but at this point beggars can't be choosers <_<[/quote]

Good point, it would be the closest thing to a home play-off game.

[quote name='NASTYNATI' post='417336' date='Dec 29 2006, 11:07 AM']if we controlled our own destiny this week i would almost guarentee a wildcard spot, but when you need the Raiders, and niners on your side... shit doesnt look so good.[/quote]
niners are good tho....frank gore will kill and cutler is gunna fuck up at least one real bad.

Raiders---Defense will cause lots of problems for Pennington and coles offense needs to score at least one touchdown and defense will do the rest.

Both of these games are [b]TRAP GAMES[/b].....i cant wait to see what happens.

*Dont forget Art shell is 2-0 vs the jets

Guest schotzee

[quote name='NASTYNATI' post='417336' date='Dec 29 2006, 11:07 AM']if we controlled our own destiny this week i would almost guarentee a wildcard spot, but when you need the Raiders, and niners on your side... shit doesnt look so good.[/quote]

I told myself I'd never ever root for the 49'ers after those two dissapointing losses to them.I hope it doesn't come down to it.So, lets go Raiders :headbang: .

[quote name='cantstop85' post='417387' date='Dec 29 2006, 12:52 PM']niners are good tho....frank gore will kill and cutler is gunna fuck up at least one real bad.

Raiders---Defense will cause lots of problems for Pennington and coles offense needs to score at least one touchdown and defense will do the rest.

Both of these games are [b]TRAP GAMES[/b].....i cant wait to see what happens.
*Dont forget Art shell is 2-0 vs the jets[/quote]

Take the goggles off. If it was the squeelers in our shoes, you'd be predicting the Jets by a landslide and the Broncos to win. Which is more realistic. I'm not saying that there's no chance of either team losing, but with your well thought out prediction, would you put substantial money on the Raiders or the 49ers? If so, I'll take some action. If you want to put some money down on Detroit too, I'm in.

[quote name='Hooky' post='417725' date='Dec 30 2006, 10:10 AM']Take the goggles off. If it was the squeelers in our shoes, you'd be predicting the Jets by a landslide and the Broncos to win. Which is more realistic. I'm not saying that there's no chance of either team losing, but with your well thought out prediction, would you put substantial money on the Raiders or the 49ers? If so, I'll take some action. If you want to put some money down on Detroit too, I'm in.[/quote]
Regardless of bias feelings i do think that the niners have a chance running with Gore like we did rudi and if the niners make cutler hesistant threwout the game they should win.
In the oakland game u look at the 2 win and u think the raiders are gunna lose but with oaklands D and penningtons unability to throw deep balls to ofteni think the raiders will capitaliaze just like they did in beating pissburg earlier in the season.

Guest IndianaBengal
Oakland and Sanfran are'nt suiting up to have a picknick with their foes. Any givin sunday, anyone can whoop anyones ass. Dolphins just beat the Pats 21-0. Tampa eeked by Cin. Dolphins hammered Chicago. just some examples. all this yr. Oakland beat pittsburg. they can beat the Jets.

[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='417764' date='Dec 30 2006, 11:14 AM']Oakland and Sanfran are'nt suiting up to have a picknick with their foes. Any givin sunday, anyone can whoop anyones ass. Dolphins just beat the Pats 21-0. Tampa eeked by Cin. Dolphins hammered Chicago. just some examples. all this yr. Oakland beat pittsburg. they can beat the Jets.[/quote]
Thats a true bengals fan right there!! Never lose hope.

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='417646' date='Dec 30 2006, 02:18 AM']Unfortunately, I smell a trap in PBS. I hope I am wrong.[/quote]
No.

Bullshit..fuck that...theres no way this team isn't going to come out not fired up and ready to fuck these assholes up. After what they did to us last year in our home stadium. If we don't try to break every one of there fucking legs i'm going to be pissed. We are going to win tomorrow. Raiders are going to win tomorrow.

And then off to indy where were going to fuck them up because Levi will bitch slap Freeney and Carson will have all the time in the world to throw. Then heres to fucking the rest of them up!

Let's get some WHO-DEYS in here...were going to the playoffs.

[size=7][b][color="#FF6600"]W[/color]H[color="#FF6600"]O[/color]-[color="#FF6600"]D[/color]E[color="#FF6600"]Y[/color]![/b][/size]

[quote name='JC' post='417957' date='Dec 30 2006, 08:50 PM']No.

Bullshit..fuck that...theres no way this team isn't going to come out not fired up and ready to fuck these assholes up. After what they did to us last year in our home stadium. If we don't try to break every one of there fucking legs i'm going to be pissed. We are going to win tomorrow. Raiders are going to win tomorrow.
And then off to indy where were going to fuck them up because Levi will bitch slap Freeney and Carson will have all the time in the world to throw. Then heres to fucking the rest of them up!

[size=7][b][color="#FF6600"]W[/color]H[color="#FF6600"]O[/color]-[color="#FF6600"]D[/color]E[color="#FF6600"]Y[/color]![/b][/size][/quote]
[size=7]WHO DEY![/size]

:gobengals: :gobengals: :2rave: :2rave: :2rave: :icon15: :icon15: :icon15: :icon15: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Guest Coy Bacon
[quote name='JC' post='417957' date='Dec 30 2006, 08:50 PM']No.
l

[size=7][b][color="#FF6600"]W[/color]H[color="#FF6600"]O[/color]-[color="#FF6600"]D[/color]E[color="#FF6600"]Y[/color]![/b][/size][/quote]

I'm not sure what's up with these guys. They've lost too many games that they could have and should have won, including last week's game. I'm not sure where their collective heads are, and I'm not sure how banged up they really are. I felt better about both the Indy game and the Denver game than I do about this one. I'm not so sure that down deep they have enough guys that want to keep playing more than they want to go home and start recovering. That's something you can tell yourself one thing about, but the inability to kick your game up that extra notch or two tells you the truth. We'll see. It is what it is.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='418047' date='Dec 31 2006, 02:01 AM']I'm not so sure that down deep they have enough guys that want to keep playing more than they want to go home and start recovering. That's something you can tell yourself one thing about, but the inability to kick your game up that extra notch or two tells you the truth. We'll see. It is what it is.[/quote]

Unfortunately, I tend to agree.

I think last year was fun for the team. For the first time ever, they were somewhat the media darlings. Everyone was jumping on their bandwagon. Players were getting a name nationally. They were playing with confidence and purpose.

This year, it's been one bad thing after another and even though they still have a shot at the playoffs going into the last game, in the back of their minds they'll probably be glad when this season's over. I don't think anyone has had a "fun" year.

Guest schotzee
[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='418047' date='Dec 31 2006, 02:01 AM']I'm not sure what's up with these guys. They've lost too many games that they could have and should have won, including last week's game. I'm not sure where their collective heads are, and I'm not sure how banged up they really are. I felt better about both the Indy game and the Denver game than I do about this one. I'm not so sure that down deep they have enough guys that want to keep playing more than they want to go home and start recovering. That's something you can tell yourself one thing about, but the inability to kick your game up that extra notch or two tells you the truth. We'll see. It is what it is.[/quote]

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='418065' date='Dec 31 2006, 06:15 AM']Unfortunately, I tend to agree.

I think last year was fun for the team. For the first time ever, they were somewhat the media darlings. Everyone was jumping on their bandwagon. Players were getting a name nationally. They were playing with confidence and purpose.

This year, it's been one bad thing after another and even though they still have a shot at the playoffs going into the last game, in the back of their minds they'll probably be glad when this season's over. I don't think anyone has had a "fun" year.[/quote]

These comments by you two are telling me it's the coaching staff at fault

Archived