PROM DRESS SHOPPING

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='426269' date='Jan 12 2007, 07:12 PM']:lol:
Ok, noboby older than 18 has tried. And whodeyforever failed miserberaly.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]He wanted to take her to the Rave. I don't blame her because after he gets
thrown out, she'd have to watch the movie all by herself.[/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='426273' date='Jan 12 2007, 07:16 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]He wanted to take her to the Rave. I don't blame her because after he gets
thrown out, she'd have to watch the movie all by herself.[/b][/color][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]:rofl: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

It's still funny.

Guest Samurai J

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='426045' date='Jan 12 2007, 02:59 PM']Because the idiots cant phathom that we look at you as a little sister type and thus joke around with you. They cant make the distinction and I'd argue that they are the ones that turned this sexual and they have the issue.

I wonder if the volunteers who work at big brother big sister are "Pathetic" because they like to spend their time mentoring kids your age or if a Youth Pastor is "pathetic" because he spends his time with kids your age.

There was not one sexual comment in this thread made towards you and those two morons took it to that level.
Maybe they are the ones who are "Pathetic".[/quote]

Are you serious? You're comparing OG to Big Brother and Big Sisters.

Do those BB and BS kids ever get online and post about which expensive ass prom dress mom and dad is going to buy for them. I thought that stuff was for children in need...what does OG need? Oh...input on which gaudy prom dress to wear...

And you don't have to make a sexual comment directly, the sexual overtones are enough. It's certianly not like when she makes a post in the sex thread that you, Amen and sneaky are on her like flies on shit. And certianly there are not comments like this in this thread:

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='425776' date='Jan 11 2007, 11:08 PM']i could go home with dress # 4 :D[/quote]

Does he just want the dress to take home? Or...OG in the dress??? What is he going to do with just a piece of clothing....seems more like a reference of "I'd take OG home in that dress."

And I don't give a shit what it "really" means cause you think Chosen and I are clueless. Does he want to take her home and rub her feet? Take her home and make her dinner? It's pretty weird to be making sexual "jokes" with a person that Amen considers his "little sister."

I sure as hell wouldn't even make those kind of comment to my REAL sister. Let alone some girl who I don't even know who is underage.

Defend yourselves anyway you want, but I certianly would not carry on conversations with 16 year old girls when I have a girlfriend or I'm a 31 year old man.

Thats just me...

1 has a g/f and 1 is 31 and both are on her shit like it's friggin' cake....and I'm the pathetic loser who dosen't understand?

OOOOKKKKKK......

Amen, Does your g/f KNOW that you talk to some 16 year old chick who you're not genetically related to who lives in another state? Did you say: "Honey, there is this 16 year old girl I talk to online who I don't really know, but I act like and say she's my "little sister"..are you ok with me talking to her not only on the MB, but off the MB as well on AIM or whatever"

I'm sure that conversation went well....But I'm sure you did have that conversation, right, you'll tell me...

SURE......if you really had that convo. Either: 1. Your g/f is hopelessley lost head over heals for you and is a complete idiot who dosen't want to wake up to what you really are or 2. Most girls would have flipped a lid, well most girls in relationships they give a shit about would have flipped a lid if their b/fs told them something like that.

Either way, you're lying about something....

Lying to talk to a 16 year old girl...HAHAHAHA....

How utterly.....teenage-ish.

Guess it fits though.

Let Amen's, sneaky's and Jamie's excuse generator fire up....

I'd rather read about Beotch's sexual experiences, she's WAY more interesting (and freakish) than this OG chick will EVER be.

[quote name='Samurai J' post='426363' date='Jan 13 2007, 05:09 AM']Are you serious? You're comparing OG to Big Brother and Big Sisters.

Do those BB and BS kids ever get online and post about which expensive ass prom dress mom and dad is going to buy for them. I thought that stuff was for children in need...what does OG need? Oh...input on which gaudy prom dress to wear...

And you don't have to make a sexual comment directly, the sexual overtones are enough. It's certianly not like when she makes a post in the sex thread that you, Amen and sneaky are on her like flies on shit. And certianly there are not comments like this in this thread:
Does he just want the dress to take home? Or...OG in the dress??? What is he going to do with just a piece of clothing....seems more like a reference of "I'd take OG home in that dress."

And I don't give a shit what it "really" means cause you think Chosen and I are clueless. Does he want to take her home and rub her feet? Take her home and make her dinner? It's pretty weird to be making sexual "jokes" with a person that Amen considers his "little sister."

I sure as hell wouldn't even make those kind of comment to my REAL sister. Let alone some girl who I don't even know who is underage.

Defend yourselves anyway you want, but I certianly would not carry on conversations with 16 year old girls when I have a girlfriend or I'm a 31 year old man.

Thats just me...

1 has a g/f and 1 is 31 and both are on her shit like it's friggin' cake....and I'm the pathetic loser who dosen't understand?

OOOOKKKKKK......

Amen, Does your g/f KNOW that you talk to some 16 year old chick who you're not genetically related to who lives in another state? Did you say: "Honey, there is this 16 year old girl I talk to online who I don't really know, but I act like and say she's my "little sister"..are you ok with me talking to her not only on the MB, but off the MB as well on AIM or whatever"

I'm sure that conversation went well....But I'm sure you did have that conversation, right, you'll tell me...

SURE......if you really had that convo. Either: 1. Your g/f is hopelessley lost head over heals for you and is a complete idiot who dosen't want to wake up to what you really are or 2. Most girls would have flipped a lid, well most girls in relationships they give a shit about would have flipped a lid if their b/fs told them something like that.

Either way, you're lying about something....

Lying to talk to a 16 year old girl...HAHAHAHA....

How utterly.....teenage-ish.

Guess it fits though.

Let Amen's, sneaky's and Jamie's excuse generator fire up....

I'd rather read about Beotch's sexual experiences, she's WAY more interesting (and freakish) than this OG chick will EVER be.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]"On her like flies on shit", huh

:flip:

You are a liar and a dumbass. Go back and find any flirtacious or sexually implicit
remarks that any adult here has made to OG. I challenge and dare you to find the
quotes, you lying ass bitch. :rant:

And speaking of little bitches, you bear a striking resembelence to a little bitch we
used to have around here named The Wretched Mass. Like you, he'd post bullshit
in the early morning hours to avoid getting pwned in real time.

He ended up getting banned because he wanted to talk shit about the owner of this
site. The dumbass even wished death on him. The interesting thing is, you joined the
site just 48 hours after all that went down.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img] [/b][/color]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='The Entertainer' post='426247' date='Jan 12 2007, 06:12 PM']Didn't Whodeyforever "try" to pick her up?? :whistle:[/quote]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='426269' date='Jan 12 2007, 07:12 PM']:lol:

Ok, noboby older than 18 has tried. And whodeyforever failed miserberaly.[/quote]

[quote name='sneaky' post='426273' date='Jan 12 2007, 07:16 PM'][color="#ff0000"][b]He wanted to take her to the Rave. I don't blame her because after he gets
thrown out, she'd have to watch the movie all by herself.[/b][/color][/quote]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='426276' date='Jan 12 2007, 07:18 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

It's still funny.[/quote]

ahh screw u guys in no way have i even tried to "pick" her up :thumbsdown:

[quote]Are you serious? You're comparing OG to Big Brother and Big Sisters.

And you don't have to make a sexual comment directly, the sexual overtones are enough. It's certianly not like when she makes a post in the sex thread that you, Amen and Onyx are on her like flies on shit. And certianly there are not comments like this in this thread:[/quote]

Are you?

The BB and BS reference was meant is in adults mentoring the kids on life not just fincial needs, and you have NO idea what discussions OG has had with any of us through PM, as wether its any of your business or not I have talked to her through PM and given her advice on life issues, not just what prom dress to choose (as if that is at all a sexual overtone. Are you retarted?) Why dont you ask Wilkes about the converstions ive had with him on IM in reguards to life issues that I gave him advice on, how is that any different?

Show me the sexual "overtone" in this thread dont make shit up. The "i could go home in dress #4" to me means amen was making a joke about him wearing the dress, hardly sexual. YOU took it there in your sick perverted little mind. Maybee we should call YOU out on that.

And as far as carrying on a converstation with a 16 year old as a 31 year old. So what? Have you not had a little sister in your lifetime? Is it not possible to discuss things with a 16 year old and give them mentoring and advice, without it being a 'sexual thing' are you incapeable of seperating the two? If so then I submit again it is YOU who are the sick pervert.

The sexual thread comments im not even going to go into as I dont feel the need to justify anything said in there by amen as I dont remember what he said, but both Onyx and I showed concern and gave advice to her in that thread.

And you can go on about us 'defending ourselves', well when YOU make up shit that isnt there, your damned right Im going to defend myself against some bull shit comments made by a jackass who has no clue to what he is speaking and attempts to make me out into some pedophile type. FUCK YOU!!!!

So in closing, your seeing somthing that isnt there, therefore I submit it is YOU that have the problem.

[color="#FF0000"][b]Jamie, that's TWM.

I recognize that little bitch. This has nothing to do with OG, he just still has some
beef with us because he's a cry baby loser.[/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='426402' date='Jan 13 2007, 10:03 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Jamie, that's TWM.

I recognize that little bitch. This has nothing to do with OG, he just still has some
beef with us because he's a cry baby loser.[/b][/color][/quote]

If so he's using a IP filter so that my stuff cant match the accounts.

Maybe i just leave the board, this is bullshit and by the way bitch, i am going to pay for my own prom dress, so shut the fuck up about how rich i am. Would you like to know where my fuckin paycheck goes every 2 weeks from my minimum wage job? FIRST, i have a truck payment which is 156$ a month ,so i pay half every paycheck. then i have an insurance bill, and if you didnt know i've had 2 wrecks and 4 tickets, and im 16. so use some common sense, that bitch isnt low. AND I CAN ONLY AFFORD LIABILITY, so when i wrecked my truck i cant afford to fix it now and my check engine light happens to be on now. ALSO i have to pay for gas, which is not cheap asshole. THEN i have a cell phone payment. 40$ a month. AND WHATEVER MONEY I HAVE LEFT IS FOR LUNCH MONEY FOR SCHOOL! and my average paycheck is 250$. There isn't much left. AND i could ask my rich-ass dad for help who lives in Florida, but i wouldn't because these things are my responsibilty. NOW HOW RICH-ASS AM I? Now.. How i plan on buying the prom dress is with money i have been saving for a year. Christmas money, Birthday money..yea. SO FUCK OFF.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='426404' date='Jan 13 2007, 10:09 AM']If so he's using a IP filter so that my stuff cant match the accounts.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]11-26-06: Go banned The Wretched Mass, then he came back under a different account
(can't think of the name right now) and said he wanted Go to die on the way to
Cleveland.

11-28-06: Samurai Fag joins the message board.

He's online early in the morning, the same time TWM used to be on and almost out of no where he's got beef with us, just like TWM had beef with us.

[/b][/color]

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='426407' date='Jan 13 2007, 10:17 AM']Maybe i just leave the board, this is bullshit and by the way bitch, i am going to pay for my own prom dress, so shut the fuck up about how rich i am. Would you like to know where my fuckin paycheck goes every 2 weeks from my minimum wage job? FIRST, i have a truck payment which is 156$ a month ,so i pay half every paycheck. then i have an insurance bill, and if you didnt know i've had 2 wrecks and 4 tickets, and im 16. so use some common sense, that bitch isnt low. AND I CAN ONLY AFFORD LIABILITY, so when i wrecked my truck i cant afford to fix it now and my check engine light happens to be on now. ALSO i have to pay for gas, which is not cheap asshole. THEN i have a cell phone payment. 40$ a month. AND WHATEVER MONEY I HAVE LEFT IS FOR LUNCH MONEY FOR SCHOOL! and my average paycheck is 250$. There isn't much left. AND i could ask my rich-ass dad for help who lives in Florida, but i wouldn't because these things are my responsibilty. NOW HOW RICH-ASS AM I? Now.. How i plan on buying the prom dress is with money i have been saving for a year. Christmas money, Birthday money..yea. SO FUCK OFF.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]You don't have to explain yourself to anybody OG. Dude is just a dickhead.[/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='426408' date='Jan 13 2007, 10:17 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]11-26-06: Go banned The Wretched Mass, then he came back under a different account
(can't think of the name right now) and said he wanted Go to die on the way to
Cleveland.

11-28-06: Samurai Fag joins the message board.
He's online early in the morning, the same time TWM used to be on and almost out of no where he's got beef with us, just like TWM had beef with us.

[/b][/color]
[color="#FF0000"][b]You don't have to explain yourself to anybody OG. Dude is just a dickhead.[/b][/color][/quote]

Well either way he can lick my balls.

Oh wait is that sexual? Oh noezzz!!!@212121111

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='426413' date='Jan 13 2007, 10:36 AM']Well either way he can lick my balls.

Oh wait is that sexual? Oh noezzz!!!@212121111[/quote]

:lol:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Samurai J' post='426363' date='Jan 13 2007, 05:09 AM']And you don't have to make a sexual comment directly, the sexual overtones are enough. It's certianly not like when she makes a post in the sex thread that you, Amen and sneaky are on her like flies on shit. And certianly there are not comments like this in this thread:
[b]Does he just want the dress to take home? Or...OG in the dress??? What is he going to do with just a piece of clothing....seems more like a reference of "I'd take OG home in that dress."[/b]

Either way, you're lying about something....[/quote]
im pretty sure if u had a brain and werent a fucking retarded cunt u could see that i said i would take the dress home. that means id take THE DRESS home. it was a joke about how great the dress is. and ya my g/f does know. my g/f gets on my computer when she comes over. i am a trustworthy person and we are practically married at this point. she doesnt care she isnt some controlling cunt freak, im sorry your g/f is a piece of shit and u have no freedom. just because your g/f is a piece of shit doesnt mean you have to attack me. i talk to OG on AIM all the time and my g/f has been over while i got on here before and she was actually reading the convo and laughing. it really inst a big deal.

And if this is TWM, i stuck up for your faggot ass, so i hope you go die now.

Guest schotzee

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='426405' date='Jan 13 2007, 10:10 AM']OG I would suggest the #6 blue one ;)[/quote]

Excellent taste my man.That's the one I say as well.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='426407' date='Jan 13 2007, 10:17 AM']Maybe i just leave the board, this is bullshit and by the way bitch, i am going to pay for my own prom dress, so shut the fuck up about how rich i am. Would you like to know where my fuckin paycheck goes every 2 weeks from my minimum wage job? FIRST, i have a truck payment which is 156$ a month ,so i pay half every paycheck. then i have an insurance bill, and if you didnt know i've had 2 wrecks and 4 tickets, and im 16. so use some common sense, that bitch isnt low. AND I CAN ONLY AFFORD LIABILITY, so when i wrecked my truck i cant afford to fix it now and my check engine light happens to be on now. ALSO i have to pay for gas, which is not cheap asshole. THEN i have a cell phone payment. 40$ a month. AND WHATEVER MONEY I HAVE LEFT IS FOR LUNCH MONEY FOR SCHOOL! and my average paycheck is 250$. There isn't much left. AND i could ask my rich-ass dad for help who lives in Florida, but i wouldn't because these things are my responsibilty. NOW HOW RICH-ASS AM I? Now.. How i plan on buying the prom dress is with money i have been saving for a year. Christmas money, Birthday money..yea. SO FUCK OFF.[/quote]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: good for you, most kids your age are so spoiled it sick. By buying your own things, you will appricate them more.

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='426458' date='Jan 13 2007, 12:43 PM']hahaha and it is still that funny. did you get your temps because you might actually be able to pick her up then.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]
[b]Actually, I'd rent out a Hummer limosuine for their date, if he had enough game to get
OG to go out with him.[/b][/color]

Archived