PROM DRESS SHOPPING

[quote name='The Carson Show' post='425841' date='Jan 12 2007, 03:43 AM']PATHETIC
i cant believe this. this girl OG is 16 years old. This is repulsive reading you guys saying she is "your baby" or you are her "internet daddy"...fucking sickos[/quote]

:0stfu:

[quote name='The Carson Show' post='425841' date='Jan 12 2007, 03:43 AM']PATHETIC
i cant believe this. this girl OG is 16 years old. This is repulsive reading you guys saying she is "your baby" or you are her "internet daddy"...fucking sickos[/quote]

Dont you have some tickets to sell or something?

Idiot.

Guest Samurai J

It certianly is isin't it?

Amen is all over her shit.

Amen, do you and your real g/f have "trust" issues???

[quote name='Samurai J' post='425855' date='Jan 12 2007, 06:30 AM']It certianly is isin't it?

Amen, do you and your real g/f have "trust" issues???[/quote]

You ar-tartds dont even know what the whole "internet daddy" thing even is, and I feel no need to explain the joke to you, but it is in no way sexual. YOU took it there therefore YOU are the pathetic ones.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Samurai J' post='425855' date='Jan 12 2007, 06:30 AM']It certianly is isin't it?

1) me and my g/f are fine

2) i talk to OG all the time outside of this board, she is like my little sister.

so just back the fuck off, k thx.

[quote name='big_dish' post='425883' date='Jan 12 2007, 09:34 AM']What color is the hotel room carpet?[/quote]
:onoudidnt: :onoudidnt: :onoudidnt:

[quote name='sneaky' post='425836' date='Jan 12 2007, 04:07 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I log off for a few hours and OG has got all of you guys picking prom dresses?

OMG, what a bunch of homos you guys are.
Anyway, go with #4 OG, the color of the dress would look simply ravishing and it would excenuate your
eyes, darling. And I just saw some silver heels at the mall, that you'd just die for, girlfriend. PM me if you need
help doing your nails, the other day I had mine done, they're a lavender color with little tiny dolphins on them,
OMG, they look sooooooo cute.
[/b]

[/color]

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:[/quote]

LOL. eww dolphins? I do think 4 just might be the dress.

[quote name='Samurai J' post='425855' date='Jan 12 2007, 07:30 AM']It certianly is isin't it?

Amen and I are just friends? I don't get it? Why does everyone assume these guys are flirting?

[quote name='big_dish' post='425883' date='Jan 12 2007, 10:34 AM']What color is the hotel room carpet?[/quote]

It's like a dark burgandy/maroon.

:ninja:

BTW- found more dresses I'm goin to add to the list.

[quote]Amen and I are just friends? I don't get it? Why does everyone assume these guys are flirting?[/quote]

Because the idiots cant phathom that we look at you as a little sister type and thus joke around with you. They cant make the distinction and I'd argue that they are the ones that turned this sexual and they have the issue.

I wonder if the volunteers who work at big brother big sister are "Pathetic" because they like to spend their time mentoring kids your age or if a Youth Pastor is "pathetic" because he spends his time with kids your age.

There was not one sexual comment in this thread made towards you and those two morons took it to that level.

Maybe they are the ones who are "Pathetic".

But the 22 year old army perv [u]WAS[/u] making very questionable decisions....

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='426045' date='Jan 12 2007, 02:59 PM']a Youth Pastor is "pathetic" because he spends his time with kids your age.[/quote]

haha, this is becoming less and less of a valid argument!

[quote name='big_dish' post='426051' date='Jan 12 2007, 03:04 PM']But the 22 year old army perv [u]WAS[/u] making very questionable decisions....
haha, this is becoming less and less of a valid argument![/quote]

No doubt, and I hope OG doesnt do that in the future, but nobody in here has "tried to pick her up"

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='big_dish' post='426051' date='Jan 12 2007, 03:04 PM']But the 22 year old army perv [u]WAS[/u] making very questionable decisions....
[b]haha, this is becoming less and less of a valid argument![/b][/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] yes it is, but only if its little boys and OG is a girl.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='426056' date='Jan 12 2007, 03:08 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] yes it is, but only if its little boys and OG is a girl.[/quote]

Which is why I heard Michael Jackson is looking at joining the clergy.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='426066' date='Jan 12 2007, 03:15 PM']okay, but doesnt have anything to do with the board..[/quote]

I agree, I was seperating the two different relationships for those who are laying blame on board members...

And I would go with the dress you like best, that doesnt blow your budget.

You'll need that for beer afterwards.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='big_dish' post='426051' date='Jan 12 2007, 03:04 PM'][b]But the 22 year old army perv [u]WAS[/u] making very questionable decisions....[/b]
haha, this is becoming less and less of a valid argument![/quote]
you seem to be very interested in OG, you remember her sex life stories.

[quote name='big_dish' post='425883' date='Jan 12 2007, 09:34 AM']What color is the hotel room carpet?[/quote]
and this is the worst comment in the thread.

OK... I HAVE TO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN....Number 4 is TOOOOOO POOFY AT THE BOTTOM...looks like a puff-a-lump doll...the top is cool but
the bottom....neh......

anyway, with your dark, long hair, I would say #8 would look awesome on you!!....very sexy yet princess like!!! The color is perfect!!

just 2 cents from the old chick. :)

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='426081' date='Jan 12 2007, 03:27 PM']OK... I HAVE TO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN....Number 4 is TOOOOOO POOFY AT THE BOTTOM...looks like a puff-a-lump doll...the top is cool but
the bottom....neh......

anyway, with your dark, long hair, I would say #8 would look awesome on you!!....very sexy yet princess like!!! The color is perfect!!

just 2 cents from the old chick. :)[/quote]

Hells yeah Beotch knows her shit. :headbang:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='426081' date='Jan 12 2007, 03:27 PM']OK... I HAVE TO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN....Number 4 is TOOOOOO POOFY AT THE BOTTOM...looks like a puff-a-lump doll...the top is cool but
the bottom....neh......

just 2 cents [b]from the old chick[/b]. :)[/quote]
those words show this post needs to be disregarded.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='426082' date='Jan 12 2007, 03:33 PM']Hells yeah Beotch knows her shit. :headbang:[/quote]
pffffffffffffffff, first she wants a poofy dress, second she would look good with 4.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='426085' date='Jan 12 2007, 08:37 PM']those words show this post needs to be disregarded.
pffffffffffffffff, first she wants a poofy dress, second she would look good with 4.[/quote]

theres a difference between poofy and parachute!

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='426087' date='Jan 12 2007, 03:39 PM']theres a difference between poofy and parachute!
:ninja:[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]:rofl:[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]:rofl:[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]:rofl:[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Im gladd i wasnt drinking when I read that, or it would be on the screen.

Archived