PROM DRESS SHOPPING

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='426474' date='Jan 13 2007, 01:08 PM'][color="#FF0000"]
Actually, [b]I'd rent out a Hummer limosuine for their date[/b], if he had enough game to get
OG to go out with him.[/color][/quote]
hey dad :unsure: remember that white woman you met at the mall in 1985, well thats my mom. When am i gonna get my hummer for a date? i got myself a date for next friday.

:ninja:

Ok just to straighten some shit up Jamie B has been nothing but a great friend to me for 2 years now. Yes I see him as an older brother and he has been nothing but a mentor to me. I know this is exactly how he is towards OG the internet daddy thing is nothing close to being pedophile in content. Samauri you need to fucking just fuck off if all you can do is sit around on the internet accusing people of being pedophiles. So coming straight from someone who knows Jamie in this relationship you all need to leave him the fuck alone he is not a ped he is more like a mentor and friend to anyone he meets. He is the most insightful person I have met to date and he helps me figure out a lot of problems when i need him. So if you dont know what you are saying then FUCK OFF AND GET OFF THE GUYS NUTS.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='426490' date='Jan 13 2007, 01:36 PM']Ok just to straighten some shit up Jamie B has been nothing but a great friend to me for 2 years now. Yes I see him as an older brother and he has been nothing but a mentor to me. I know this is exactly how he is towards OG the internet daddy thing is nothing close to being pedophile in content. Samauri you need to fucking just fuck off if all you can do is sit around on the internet accusing people of being pedophiles. So coming straight from someone who knows Jamie in this relationship you all need to leave him the fuck alone he is not a ped he is more like a mentor and friend to anyone he meets. He is the most insightful person I have met to date and he helps me figure out a lot of problems when i need him. So if you dont know what you are saying then FUCK OFF AND GET OFF THE GUYS NUTS.[/quote]
Jamie used to be my mentor, then he wanted me to come to DC to help him take a look at his car, that kinda scared me. i dont know anything about checking oil, but he still wanted my help. :ninja:

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='426486' date='Jan 13 2007, 01:30 PM']hey dad :unsure: remember that white woman you met at the mall in 1985, well thats my mom. When am i gonna get my hummer for a date? i got myself a date for next friday.
:ninja:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Yeah, I remember her, she had some big ole' titties, that's where you got yours from.[/b][/color]

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='426491' date='Jan 13 2007, 01:44 PM']Jamie used to be my mentor, then he wanted me to come to DC to help him take a look at his car, that kinda scared me. i dont know anything about checking oil, but he still wanted my help. :ninja:[/quote]

Your girl kept going on about my 'dipstick'.

:whistle:

[quote name='ONYX' post='426492' date='Jan 13 2007, 01:46 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Yeah, I remember her, she had some big ole' titties, that's where you got yours from.[/b][/color]

:lol:

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='426490' date='Jan 13 2007, 01:36 PM']Ok just to straighten some shit up Jamie B has been nothing but a great friend to me for 2 years now. Yes I see him as an older brother and he has been nothing but a mentor to me. I know this is exactly how he is towards OG the internet daddy thing is nothing close to being pedophile in content. Samauri you need to fucking just fuck off if all you can do is sit around on the internet accusing people of being pedophiles. So coming straight from someone who knows Jamie in this relationship you all need to leave him the fuck alone he is not a ped he is more like a mentor and friend to anyone he meets. He is the most insightful person I have met to date and he helps me figure out a lot of problems when i need him. So if you dont know what you are saying then FUCK OFF AND GET OFF THE GUYS NUTS.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Hell yeah, Jamie used to mentor me when I was a kid. He even cared so much about me
that he had me take off my pants because he wanted to check me for testicular cancer.
The fact that I was just 12 and he is no doctor is not the point, the point is that he cares
dammit.

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

I'm just bull-shittin, but seriously, Jamie is one of the best people I have ever met. And thats for real.[/color] :contract: [/b]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='426497' date='Jan 13 2007, 01:54 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Hell yeah, Jamie used to mentor me when I was a kid. He even cared so much about me
that he had me take off my pants because he wanted to check me for testicular cancer.
The fact that I was just 12 and he is no doctor is not the point, the point is that he cares
dammit.
I'm just bull-shittin, but seriously, Jamie is one of the best people I have ever met. And thats for real.[/color] :contract: [/b][/quote]
uve met him?

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='426511' date='Jan 13 2007, 02:15 PM']uve met him?[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Not yet, next time I visit my brother near DC I will.[/b][/color]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='sneaky' post='426513' date='Jan 13 2007, 02:17 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Not yet, next time I visit my brother near DC I will.[/b][/color][/quote]
so u never said, when do i get my hummer :( you shouldnt have favorites.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Orange ' post='426541' date='Jan 13 2007, 03:34 PM']Thank God I'm still in high school.

OG, 4 kicks ass. But 11 is sexy as hell. [b]Red is a hell of a color.[/b][/quote]
EVERYONE wears red. its way too lame to go to prom in red because half the damn US does it.

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='426518' date='Jan 13 2007, 02:26 PM']so u never said, when do i get my hummer :( you shouldnt have favorites.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Even though I impaled your mom with 9" of my magic stick and ravaged her
back in '85, you are not my child. So, no can do. However, if
you show me your titties, I may give you some beads.[/b][/color]

[quote name='ONYX' post='426497' date='Jan 13 2007, 01:54 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Hell yeah, Jamie used to mentor me when I was a kid. He even cared so much about me
dammit.
I'm just bull-shittin, but seriously, Jamie is one of the best people I have ever met. And thats for real.[/color] :contract: [/b][/quote]

Ah memories, "turn and cough" :whistle:

But on the real thanks bro, if I'm OG's internet daddy, I'd say I'd concider you my internet best friend.

BFF Forever okkkk :ninja:

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='426568' date='Jan 13 2007, 04:27 PM']Wow that thread got ridiculous fast...Jamie how come you have never mentored me like you have wilkes and amen?? Not fair...[/quote]

Like BengalRick said, he appreated my advice on things.

Just call me Oprah.

[quote name='ONYX' post='426572' date='Jan 13 2007, 04:36 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Even though I impaled your mom with 9" of my magic stick and ravaged her
back in '85, you are not my child. So, no can do. However, if
you show me your titties, I may give you some beads.[/b][/color]

Yes this is true as you are not mallatto. :afropic:

Jesus Christ. Every man of age knows that the only way that there are "sexual overtones" regarding a minor female is if you happen to find yourself as one of two people left on Earth on a desert island after a nuclear holocaust, and then you're just doing it for the sake of re-populating the planet.
I thought everyone knew that.
It's the "Blue Lagoon" Syndrome.
And if Brooke Shields farts, smack that bitch!

[quote name='whodey24k' post='426466' date='Jan 13 2007, 01:56 PM']:thumbsup: :thumbsup: good for you, most kids your age are so spoiled it sick. By buying your own things, you will appricate them more.[/quote]

Thanks, I'm hoping so, but it's still hard right now.
[quote name='Orange ' post='426541' date='Jan 13 2007, 04:34 PM']Thank God I'm still in high school.

OG, 4 kicks ass. But 11 is sexy as hell. Red is a hell of a color.[/quote]

I agree. Those two are my favorites. And they have like 6 other colors in number 11, but i like the red the best.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='426663' date='Jan 13 2007, 09:05 PM']Thanks, I'm hoping so, but it's still hard right now.
I agree. Those two are my favorites. And they have like 6 other colors in number 11, but i like the red the best.[/quote]

Trust me, that dress wouldn't have the same effect in anything but red :thumbsup:

Archived